C&D Do you like this company

1 view

Peter Oke

Jul 15, 2010, 5:16:50 PM7/15/10
Hi I´m looking all the information aroung the world financial webpages
trying to learn a bit in finance. What do you think about C&D or CHP
US.

I discovered the company in this webpage www.glossyfinance.com they
have upload an interesting report on CHP. Do you know different ones?

It seems they are working on the web I finded by random look...

Of course they don´t tell you if you should buy or sell but I like the
sector? Do you like the company? Or should I wait, someone has target
prices?