Let's fight against Inforelation.com-spamming service!!!

Jilly Manner

Jun 17, 2004, 2:37:43 PM6/17/04

Hallo,

Here is Jilly.Let’s do something with this crazy Inforelation.com.

By the accident I have visited this web… and I’m terrified with what people wish to know and the money they offer!This service is designed for crazy scientists or maniacs…Like the one who uses nickname „OB”

And who pays in absolutelyextravagant and suspicious way in my opinion.

Jilly Manner

Ji...@hotmail.com