(IVÁN): GOODNESS AND UNFAILING LOVE WILL FOLLOW US FOREVER:

valarezo

Apr 27, 2010, 6:37:12 PM4/27/10

Sábado, 24 de abril, año 2010 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador – Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(We are praying for China, India, Taiwan, Tibet and the rest of the
Asian nations for the terrible lost of life that they suffered in
recent earthquakes that claimed the lives of many their people. Our
prayers are for the families that have suffered lost of their loved
ones in these natural tragedies.

All of them rest in the hands of our heavenly Father because of the
goodness and unfailing love of His Son Jesus Christ, the savior for
every man, woman and child in the entire earth these days, and forever
in eternity. They are living in their brand-new homes in paradise,
where their tree of life thrives over their living souls, so the may
live happy ever after in the presence of our heavenly Father, His Holy
Spirit and angelic host.

They no longer suffer the afflictions of a sinful life, as they lived
on earth in their days, but now they enjoy supernaturally the
wonderful and glorious life that our Lord Jesus Christ granted them to
have over the Jerusalem’s holy hill, by just invoking his saving name
with their lips, so they may live forever and ever in heaven. God
blesses everyone everywhere.

We will continue to pray for Asia and the rest of our nations around
the world for love, peace, happiness, truth, goodness and unfailing
mercies from our heavenly Father in His Son Jesus Christ through the
wonderful presence of His Holy Spirit and faithful angels. Amen!)

GOODNESS AND UNFAILING LOVE WILL FOLLOW US FOREVER:
`
Surely goodness and unfailing love will pursue us all the days of our
lives on earth and in heaven, because we trusted and confessed in the
great work that our heavenly Father accomplished within the life of
His personal Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ, the
savior of Israel and the nations these days and forevermore in
eternity. These are powerful blessings that could not exist on earth
because of Adam and Eve’s sinful failure to eat from the fruit of
life, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the bread and wine of life for the
Lord’s Supper in heaven and on earth for every man, woman and child to
live in peace, filled with goodness and unfailing love, forever.

However, since our heavenly Father loved us so much, even before our
individual creation in the high heavens, then He gave us His Holy
Spirit filled with supernatural powers and authorities thus to subdue
the forces of evil all over the entire earth since we are the earth
itself, so we may come out from darkness to light. This is the light
of the eternal life of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord and
savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in paradise and all over the earth
these days and forevermore, so we may see and live goodness, unfailing
love and justice before our heavenly Father for the glory of His holy
name.

Indeed, we live filled with the Holy Spirit of God, because fashioned
we were in His image and likeness thus to follow the ways of His Angel-
Son Messiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, wherever we may go on earth and
in heaven, as well, for the service of His majestic name—just as
angels do in heaven for all eternity. For these are the goodness and
unfailing love that our heavenly Father designated divinely to Adam
and Eve and furthermore to his children all over His entire creation,
so they may learn to love and follow all the days of their lives their
only living-love, truth and justice for all eternity to come, our
Rebbe, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Given that this is the blissful life that our heavenly Father
determined that we all shall live in heaven, on earth and within the
brand-new angelic world, the blessed Jerusalem from heaven above,
where everything is pure love, truth, happiness, riches and eternal
life filled with happiness everlasting without measure for every one,
forever and ever. Truthfully, this is our heavenly Father’s eternal
life filled with goodness and everlasting unfailing love which Satan
and his wicked devils may never get to know in paradise, on earth and
in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, for example, indeed this
is a blessed life without Satan’s wilds for everyone nowadays and for
all eternity to come.

Moreover, this goodness and unfailing love that our heavenly Father
designated for His children are, indeed, His tree of life, His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we may live in love and peace always enjoying
His daily blessings of His divine-glories that His holy angels enjoy
also since the day of their individual creation by the power of His
word. Within this life, our heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
David’s son, we will live blessed eternally; for sure, we are more
powerful than Satan and his wicked devils all over the earth and the
underworld of hell as well, so his lies, sickness, diseases and death
can never affect us anymore forever in eternity.

This means that if we live these days our heavenly Father’s blissful-
life, which exists only within the messianic life of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, then Satan’s wicked life, filled
with lies and terrible deceptions of death and eternal destruction
will never affect us again, because we are born in His Spirit to
escape evil forever. Historically, this goodness and unfailing love
are heavenly blessings that humankind never dreamed to attain within
its human limitations, do not matter how hard individuals may try to
reach them within their lives and the lives of their loved ones as
well through the ages; this was an awesome task doomed to failure for
any man, woman or child, forever.

Truthfully, there were no goodness much less divine love possible
within our hearts and human spirit before our heavenly Father and His
Holy Spirit—we were indeed dead for all eternity to come forever—
nonetheless only His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach could rescue us from
Satan’s wicked power and hell. That is why that our heavenly Father
promised a Son-Messiah to Abram and his men in the beginning of things
over all the earth, so a brand-new human being born from the virgin
womb, of one of the daughters of men, can inject miraculously and
powerfully a new life for humankind for every one’s eternal and
blissful expensive salvation.

In ancient days, you could stand anywhere on earth, and even in
paradise if possible, to try to figure out within your heart, mind,
and human spirit how you may escape this world and Satan, and there
was no way possible to do that without our heavenly Father’s
intervention through the blessed life of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach.
This is His blessed Son-Messiah that would come into the world as
David’s son, for example, but with a different Spirit life never known
to men at all on earth, starting with Israel, then everybody may begin
to receive this very holy life for the first time thus to inject it by
prayer and faith into every ones’ life immediately.

This is indeed the best of heaven, our heavenly Father’s goodness and
unfailing love as no other in paradise and on earth for every man,
woman and child throughout the world to receive by invoking His holy
name, the name of His Angel-Son Messiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so salvation may shine upon us forever.
Because, our Lord Jesus Christ is the only way, truth and life back to
our heavenly Father in the highest heavens, and this is truly where we
began to exist in His hands so we may become the image and likeness of
His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, for the glory
of His name for all eternity to come.

Truthfully, this means for us fashioned inside and outside in the
perfect image and according to the likeness of His tree of life, our
Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so we may become His legitimate sons
and daughters within Israel and within the nations of the entire
world, for example, for the coming glories of His brand-new angelic
Kingdom. And this is a brand-new angelic Kingdom from heaven as the
brand-new Jerusalem promised initially to the patriarchs of Israel, so
they may live liberated from the power of darkness and Satan’s wilds,
in this life and in the next one to come as well, forever and ever,
for the ultimate glory of His holy name, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach!

That is why that our heavenly Father had mercy for us, even before our
creation, because we were unable to attain within our lives any kind
of His glorious and personal blessings, so we may live a peaceful life
on earth and in heaven with Him and His angelic host, for example;
indeed, we were helpless without Him forever. Consequently, this
worried our heavenly Father very much within His glorious and all-
powerful heart, because He never created us for failure and Satan but
for Him only thus to live His eternal life, filled with goodness and
unfailing love from His tree of life, Yeshua HaMoshiach, our ever-
present successful and victorious Lord and savior Jesus Christ of
Nazareth!

Desperately, we were suffering hell’s perils to the max, even before
the day we were born on this earth from our mother’s womb, for
destined we were to die without the wonderful blessings of our
heavenly Father’s holy heart and of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, which
are indeed our only goodness and unfailing love on earth and in
heaven, forever. Through the ages, it has always been the ever-
presence of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit filled with His goodness
and unfailing love from His tree of life, Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
that has healed and blessed us without measure, despite Satan and his
wicked powers on earth.

Amazingly, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach is our only goodness and
unfailing love that we will ever find on this earth and in heaven as
well, because outside our heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
Jesus Christ, we have no other goodness or unfailing love that we may
trust and depend on each day of our entire lives for divine-healing,
protection and salvation. Our heavenly Father made initially His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our only protection,
goodness and unfailing love to enjoy every moment of our entire lives
in paradise, on earth, and within the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven
above, where we will continue to love and serve our heavenly Father
through His Son-Messiah, Jesus Chris’s perfect righteousness in
eternity.

Because, to live a human life on earth or even in heaven without the
blessed and victorious life of our heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, then it is as living in the
middle of the Egyptian desert without water and food to satisfy our
craving bodies to quench thirst and hunger each day and forever.
Indeed any life without the tree of life, David’s son, it is a life
that is going to suffer little by little thirst and hunger until it
dries out to perish as any one else on earth and in hell, so never to
know goodness and unfailing love forever and ever in all eternity to
come, for example.

That is why that we need to have our heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, living inside and everywhere
around us, so he may satisfy all of our hunger and thirst from the
Lord’s table by eating from his bread and drinking from his wine of
life for protection, health and salvation well into all eternity. And
this is true these days on earth as it is in heaven as well as in the
brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, for instance, where every one
lives peacefully his or her everlasting happiness into all eternity,
so lies and terrible deceptions may never touch their lives again for
any reason at all forever, for new ages to come.

Traditionally, a life without goodness and love is a wasted life for
any man, woman and child on earth and in paradise as well, that is why
that our heavenly Father commanded Adam and Eve strictly to eat from
the tree of life of His Son-Messiah, the Rebbe, so they may never
thirst or hunger for goodness and love again. That is to say, also
that the same goodness and unfailing love that our heavenly Father
assured to Adam and Eve in paradise, indeed He has also given it to
us, and this is every day of our entire lives on earth, so we may live
and never suffer sin to die lost within His holy presence, forever.

Truly, this goodness and unfailing love, as no other in the heavens
with the angels and with men all over the earth, is the same rugged
trees crossed nailed to it with the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so we may learn to live thus to love and
serve our heavenly Father forever in eternity. Therefore, he is our
only way, truth and life in prayer back to our heavenly Father each
day of our entire life on earth and in heaven, so we may enter into
His holy presence thus to receive forgiveness of sin and the blessings
that we all need daily to survive on earth and overcome Satan’s wilds
each time successfully.

Furthermore, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach is the one that provides
goodness and unfailing love to the angels in heaven, moreover he is
the one providing goodness and blessings of love and prosperity to
Adam and his children all over the entire earth, so love, truth,
protection and justice may thrive within our heavenly Father’s holy
presence these days and forevermore. That is to say, also that our
heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, is the only one that has brought so much light and life to a
dying world that was under Satan’s control of terrible darkness, so no
one would ever enjoy goodness and unfailing love forever, in all
eternity to come.

This is the reason you and your loved ones suffer such terrible
problems, infirmities and even deaths do not matter where you may go,
because the life that you are living every day is the sinful-life that
you inherited from Adam, a dark-life that you can very well exchange
in this minute by invoking your tree of life, Jesus Christ! Then, it
was our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, that brought the light
of life to a dying world in a turmoil that no one could control except
our heavenly Father personally, so this is when He commanded His Holy
Spirit to descend upon earth with especial powers and authorities, so
darkness may succumb for life thus to rekindle everywhere, forever.

This is something that our heavenly Father had to do in the beginning
of things, when He personally commanded His Holy Spirit to begin to
touch the entire earth with power and authority, so darkness may die
and the goodness with the unfailing love of His Son-Messiah, the Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, may begin to fill the earth with glory forever. And
this touch and infilling of His Holy Spirit over all the earth, indeed
it is you today with your loved ones and friends as well, because the
earth, in our heavenly Father’s eyes, it is you with all your people
everywhere living in the nations in these days, for example.

Truly, we are the earth itself through the ages, every one of us,
beginning with Adam and Eve, for example, because our heavenly Father
made us from it, so we may return one day to enrich it, whether we
live here or up there we are alive always to our Maker, His tree of
life, His Holy Spirit and angels. Yes, we came out from it and we go
back to it one way or another, so the earth may continue to exist
within God’s brand-new Kingdom that it is to soon to manifest
according to His will for this His tree of life resurrected on the
third day to give eternal life in abundance to everyone everywhere,
forever and ever.

Meaning also that before we were created within our heavenly Father’s
hands, He introduced first His Holy Spirit of goodness and unfailing
love to earth, so His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Jesus Christ, may
be born into our human spirit thus for every man, woman and child may
be reborn in him these days by the power of His Spirit. For this is
the Holy Spirit’s righteous rebirth for every man, woman and child,
from which no one could ever resurrect without it into the Kingdom of
heaven much less into the presence of our heavenly Father in this life
and in the next one to come, so we may become God’s sons and daughters
forever, in all eternity.

That is why that it is very important that we intake of our heavenly
Father’s Holy Spirit every hour of the day with prayer and faith, so
He may replenish each one of us with His wonderful blessings of
miracles and marvelous works for healing, prosperity and eternal
salvation on earth and in paradise, for the glory of His name. In
truth, every time we invoke our heavenly Father’s holy name, which is
indeed His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s name, our Jesus Christ, then
darkness disperses from our lives and environments with all its devils
too, because His Spirit descends upon us with supernatural powers and
blessings without end, so to solve problems along with infirmities and
deaths as well, everywhere.

That is why also that with Jesus Christ of Nazareth living within our
hearts and living souls, then our bodies and human spirit healed from
all infirmities, because Satan leaves our lives immediately, so
supernatural powers from heaven may continue to descend upon our lives
with power every day, for the glory and honor of our heavenly Father’s
holy name. Truly, it is a terrible sin not to live with our heavenly
Father’s given name living within our hearts and human spirit, because
this gives a right of way for Satan to come close to any life and
begin to attack it thus to destroy it unmercifully on earth and in
hell, forever and ever.

In sin we were born from our fathers, beginning with Adam and Eve in
paradise, but with the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ,
we are born again on earth thus to resurrect to life for the brand-new
Jerusalem from heaven above, so we may live liberated from evil and
fill with abundance of goodness and unfailing love, everlastingly.
Otherwise, no one can ever enter into our heavenly Father’s angelic
Kingdom much less see Him face-to-face as our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, sees and knows Him from eternity to
eternity, and this is for the never-ending glory and everlasting honor
of His majestic name living within our hearts and eternal souls as
well, forever.

That is to say, also that without the goodness and unfailing love of
our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ, no one can see our
heavenly Father much less know Him as the Maker of the heavens and the
earth, for example, for all eternity; truly without Jesus Christ’s
goodness and unfailing love we are destitute of knowledge, forever.
That is why our heavenly Father told Israel many times, for example,
by saying to them through His Scriptures: My people perish for the
lack of knowledge (the wonderful and glorious knowledge of His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, our ever-present Lord and savior of our living
souls, Jesus Christ of Nazareth for all eternity to come on earth and
in heaven).

That is why also that it is important to receive His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach within our hearts and lives just as angels do in heaven, so
we may enjoy blessings and goodness of the unfailing love between him
and our heavenly Father, thus we may grow healthy and powerfully
always in His Holy Spirit and truth for ages to come. Because, without
the everlasting presence of the Holy Spirit of goodness and the
unfailing love between our heavenly Father and His Angel-Son Messiah,
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, then we will never be born again much less
grow to the stature of our heavenly Father’s image and likeness, for
example, in this life and in the next one to come.

That is to say, also that without the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, living within our hearts and living souls, then
our heavenly Father’s image and likeness will never nourish properly
thus for each one of us to grow spiritually to His stature and of His
Son-Messiah, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, for example, for all
eternity. Because, here on earth as in eternity, our heavenly Father
is going to see that each one of us will live and grow supernatural
within the goodness and unfailing love of His Angel-Son Messiah,
Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we may become His perfect sons and daughters for
ages to come in all eternity all together with His holy faithful
angels, that is.

Therefore, our heavenly Father created us initially to become His
image so we may walk according to His likeness in this world and in
eternity as well with His faithful angels, but only through the
wonderful and glorious messianic life of His Son-Messiah, the Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Traditionally, for this to happen within each of us, beginning with
Adam and Eve in paradise, then we have to eat and drink from His fruit
of life only, otherwise, we will never be able to be like Him on earth
and in heaven as in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, where
everything is goodness and eternal-love for everyone.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father created us in His hands in the high
heavens for His glory, and, at once, called each one of us
individually to eat and drink from His fruit of life, His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so we may grow into His image and likeness filled with
goodness and unfailing love for all eternity to come. And the reason
our heavenly Father called every man, woman and child as He finished
created them in His image and according to His likeness to eat and
drink from his tree of life, it was because in His Son-Messiah thrives
the nutrients for eternal-life thus to help increase the glory of His
image in each one of us, forever.

That is to say, also that if you really want to grow these days thus
to attain our heavenly Father’s image and likeness within your heart,
soul, mind, body and human spirit, then you must part take from the
Lord’s Supper, so you may eat and drink to the full from His tree of
life, His Rebbe, Yeshua HaMoshiach! And our heavenly Father is doing
this for every man, woman and child all over the earth beginning with
Adam and Eve in paradise, because, otherwise we will never live His
eternal-life much less enjoy His everlasting-happiness in this life
and in the next one to come forever, and this is terrible to say the
least in anyone’s life.

Therefore, our heavenly Father could not do this miracle with any man
by Himself, He needed to use His Son’s glorious celestial life, so we
may become much more than supernatural celestial beings as angels, for
example, and, like this, make us His sons and daughters on earth so we
may reenter heaven in due time as Jesus Christ himself. Otherwise,
again we will never reach our spiritual maturity in this life or in
the next one to come thus for each one of us to know peace and
everlasting happiness as our heavenly Father, His Son-Messiah Jesus
Christ of Nazareth and His Holy Spirit know since eternity to this
day, the well-being of good living in any ones’ celestial-life.

Meaning also that we reenter heaven with our heavenly Father and His
resurrection Spirit, His virgin birth, sacred life to fulfill to the
full the Holy Spirit of the Law, baptism of water and of the Spirit,
crucifixion, death, and ascension to paradise, sealed with the
righteousness of Jerusalem’s holy hill, spilled with the atoning-blood
for eternal-life everywhere for everyone. Subsequently, the time to
reenter heaven for each one of us, indeed it is within these days, so
we must hurry and receive the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, within our hearts as our Lord and savior for our
human spirit and living souls thus to make our bodies born again
heaven worthy this time.

Because, if we are faithful to our heavenly Father through His Angel
Son-Messiah, Yeshua HaMoshiach, then He could lift us off to paradise
or the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above anytime of the day, so we
may see His glory that awaits for each one of us that love and serve
Him through the supernal atoning-blood love-sacrifice of His living-
Lamb. Miraculously, this is to be born again, in a moment of faith and
prayer, into celestial-bodies greater than the angels’ that will never
know sin much less any of the deadly infirmities that afflict the
human spirit to this day thus casting them as usual since day one into
the bottomless pit, and this is without God and Jesus Christ.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father did not create man to lose him into
hell for Satan and his wicked ones, but, instead, He created each man,
woman and child for the glory and never-ending honor of His name that
lives in perfect holiness and righteousness within the heart and
atoning-blood of His Son-Messiah, Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we may live
forever. This is perhaps the main reason that our heavenly Father
created and called us to love and serve Him within the goodness and
unfailing love of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, because
within him lives in perfect holiness and glory His majestic name for
ages to come for angels and men to worship it forever in all
eternity.

Therefore, called we are publicly in heaven and on earth as well to
invoke and worship our heavenly Father’s name that resides in perfect
righteousness within the heart and atoning-blood of His Angel-Son
Messiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so the blessings from heaven may
rain upon the entire earth to convert it into a glorious blissful
celestial paradise today and forever. Meaning also that our heavenly
Father gave us the life of His Son-Messiah the day that he was born
from the virgin womb of David’s daughter, moreover He gave us
simultaneously His supernatural name as He has never given it to any
one in heaven or on earth, so we may get to know Him better these days
for eternity.

That is to say, also that when our heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach was born from his mother’s virgin womb, then goodness and
unfailing love from heaven came into our human spirit’s life, so we
may begin to learn to enjoy our heavenly Father and the things that He
holds dear to His divine-life forever in eternity, for example.
Undeniably, when the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was born on earth, our
human spirit began to experience goodness and divine-love as never
before, because now the Holy Spirit of God was not only around us as
always, since Genesis 1:3, but now he was inside our hearts and bodies
never wanted to abandon us again for any reason at all.

In other words, when our heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was
born within David’s daughter virgin womb, then the Holy Spirit for the
first time could enter into the bodies, souls, minds, hearts of every
man, woman and child thus to make them born again into the world from
heaven above, so we may live in goodness and pure love forever.
Meaning also that as the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was born within
Israel from David’s daughter virgin womb, then our new body was born
for us into the world too, moreover we were reborn together by the
Holy Spirit’s supernatural-powers and authorities into the angelic
world from heaven above, liberated from Satan and sin so we may live
forever at last.

This means also that when the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was born on
earth as David’s son from his mother’s virgin womb, then our heavenly
Father descended into the human spirit for every man, woman and child
to stay forever, in good and bad times, so He may recognize us at last
into His glorious brand-new Kingdom in heaven. Therefore, it was
important for our heavenly Father that His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
David’s son, may be born from the virgin womb of David’s daughter, so
as he would come out from her womb, then he would break her virginity
thus making his atoning-blood to spill over his consecrated body, for
the beginning of a brand-new life for everyone everywhere forever.

Moreover, this is a truthful celestial-life filled with goodness and
unfailing love from our heavenly Father’s heart for everyone
everywhere to receive by simply invoking His name, the precious and
glorious name that thrives in perfect sanctity within His Rebbe’s
heart and atoning-blood for the end of sin and the beginning of a
brand-new life within the brand-new celestial Jerusalem. Indeed, with
the Rebbe’s name living within our hearts, minds, living-souls, human
spirit and bodies, then liberated we are from all of Satan’s wilds and
terrible deceptions thus to retake our celestial life, lost in
paradise initially because of Adam and Eve believed a lie that killed
them and everyone else everywhere, forever.

Consequently, with the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, David’s son, being
part of our heart each day of our entire lives on earth, then forgiven
we are from all sins, liberated from Satan’s terrible lies from
paradise, our living-souls heaven worthy thus to enter heaven at once
to retake our celestial life for all eternity to come. Since then, our
heavenly Father is faithful to us as He never was so faithful to
anybody in heaven or on earth, because of the Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach’s virgin birth that brought to us so much goodness and true
love as we could never be able to achieve them, do not matter how good
or hard we may try.

All these are gifts of God indeed these days, for those that love Him
in the goodness and unfailing love of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our
Lord and savior of our living souls on earth and in paradise forever
and ever, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! The gifts from our heavenly Father
are with us everywhere, and the only thing we have to do is to claim
them, in the name of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, so we
may begin to enjoy them each moment of our entire lives on earth and
in heaven, for this is our heavenly Father’s ultimate-will for these
days.

That is why that it is good to believe in the virgin birth of our
heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, because when he was born
from David’s daughter then he broke her virginity as he came out from
her womb by spilling atoning-blood over his holy body thus for us to
receive at last forgiveness for sin and eternal salvation. Indeed, our
heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was a miracle birth filled
with His Spirit, so his virgin birth spilled with the atoning-blood
from heaven, for the ultimate love blood-sacrifice over Jerusalem’s
holy hill, then it will be miraculously the rebirth for Adam and every
one of his children on earth, so we may live and never die for hell.

This is David’s son, who brought to Israel and the nations the atoning-
blood filled with forgiveness for sin and the blissful blessings of an
eternal life, that it would never know the end on earth and in the
brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, where we have mansions waiting
for each one of us to live in forever, in all eternity. This atoning-
blood came down from heaven to Israel in due time, so it may live
within Israel’s people in goodness and unfailing love with Gentiles
and Hebrews alike, so the human spirit may begin to taste the never-
ending goodness to love and serve our heavenly Father on earth and in
heaven for the eternal glory of His majestic name.

In fact, our heavenly Father’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach lived his
entire messianic life only within Israel’ boundaries, preaching and
teaching the words of the prophets and the psalms, so the world may
begin to know him through the goodness to serve and love our heavenly
Father each day of our entire lives on earth and in heaven, forever
and ever. For this is the old way, truth and life that our heavenly
Father called men from the beginning to live in paradise thus for them
to learn how to love Him in the spirit and in the truth of His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, so they may have life in abundance on earth and in
eternity as well, forever in eternity.

Otherwise, men would never be able to learn to live-lawfully much less
to love and serve Him within the Spirit and truth of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, so they may live blessed their entire lives
on earth and within the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, where
we have our names written in the Lamb’s book of life for eternity.
Truly, since the day our heavenly Father created each one of us within
His heart and with His hands, then the only things that our hearts
craved each day of our days in paradise and on earth, indeed it is our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s presence, because he is our only true life
that we love dearly forever, in all eternity.

Meaning also that our Lord Jesus Christ is the only possible goodness
and unfailing love for our entire living beings, so we may live a
happy life within our heavenly Father’s presence and of His Holy
Spirit surrounded with His angels everywhere thus for us never to
suffer sadness much less sickness and diseases that lead us to death
always. That is to say, also that because our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach’s goodness and unfailing love do not follow us each step of
our ways on earth and in paradise, then we will suffer problems,
diseases, sicknesses and finally death on earth and in hell thus never
to resurrect to life in eternity, because we are eternally dead to
God, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, when we believe within our hearts and confess with our
lips our heavenly Father’s Son-Messiah’s name, Yeshua HaMoshiach, then
our sins are blot out forever, and our names written in His Lamb’s
book of life, so we may begin to walk away from every wickedness from
Satan and his every day devils from everywhere around the world. Then,
only goodness and unfailing love will follow each one of us every step
of the way on earth and in heaven, so we may serve our heavenly
Father’s holy name within the Holy Spirit and truth of His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

For this is the life that we are initially to be living in heaven and
on earth these days, because this is the only life that our heavenly
Father can recognize as holy and perfect within His presence,
liberated from sin and Satan forever and ever, so the glory of His
name may thrive all over His eternal creation generously. Indeed, with
our Yeshua HaMoshiach’s saving name living within our hearts, then we
defeated Satan and each one of his wilds on earth and in paradise as
well, so we may live a very peaceful life within our heavenly Father’s
presence thus for Him to bless us constantly with good-health
everywhere that life may take us on earth and in eternity.

Furthermore, with our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach living within our
hearts, then we will only know goodness and unfailing love does not
matter where way may go on earth and in heaven as in the brand-new
Jerusalem from heaven above, where our eternal home await for us with
goodness and pure love as well, to enjoy abundantly forever and ever
in eternity. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com