The Cosmological Thaw from Sirius & Voodoo Celestial Mechanics (version 2.0)

Brad Guth

Oct 20, 2010, 1:54:25 PM10/20/10
Or if you prefer to use the “Cosmological Ice Ages”, because that also
works for Henry Kroll and myself. It seems long period double/triple
stars are not actually all that uncommon nor without their ability of
capturing another nearby star, especially while in their initial proto-
star or progenitor birthing molecular/nebula cloud phase that can last
a good million plus years, is what puts celestial mechanics at risk,
because of what the past represented.

Perhaps the last fully cosmological thaw for us happened as of 125k
years ago (+/-10k aided by few if any human tribes, much less
industrialized), and now it’s mostly caused by our moon and us
supposedly educated humans trying everything possible to trash our
planet. So far so good, because there’s only another 33% worth of all
that pesky 7e16 m3 original glacial ice to get rid of (leaving us with
perhaps 1e16 m3), as well as most land is either badly eroded or
getting flooded from monster storms and otherwise baked to death by
excessive droughts, plus otherwise we send BP and others out to
pollute as much ocean and atmosphere as possible in order to maximize
traumatize the global biodiversity in ways mother nature could never
have imagined.

The Cosmological Thaw from Sirius & Celestial Mechanics gets to use
conditional voodoo physics (aka “the past”), that otherwise doesn't
have to play by the rules of today, is what I believe is keeping us
associated with those badly depleted Sirius stars. However, the
mainstream closed mindset clearly doesn’t like this interpretation or
any interpretation other than their own that wants to insist that we
are at the center of this forever expanding universe that’s mostly
inert and lifeless.

Sirius Escape Velocity (did our solar system always have enough escape
velocity?)
http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/astronomy/escape_velocity
Offering a direct analogy of a stable elliptical orbit that’s
captured within our solar system is that of Sedna/90377 ~ 3e21 kg, of
an exotic reddish kind of mineral saturated icy planetoid that can’t
seem to get away from the past any better than our solar system is
keeping itself away from Sirius.

On Oct 18, 8:35 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
: Sedna's orbital eccentricity about the sun is 0.8527 which
: makes it an elliptical orbit bound to the sun. Sirius does
: NOT have a closed orbit with the sun. The Earth's tug on the
: sun is more than a million times stronger than that of Sirius
: or any other star.

On Oct 19, 5:37 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
: This is where you are incorrect, Brad. You have blundered.
: Have you forgotten that velocity has direction?

The elliptical trek of Sedna offers pretty much any direction to/from
our sun that you'd care to mention. So, why doesn't Sedna go away?

Orbital eccentricity velocity of Sedna (12.4:1)
942 AU 374 m/sec (escape velocity = 1.376 km/sec)
76 AU 4640 m/sec (escape velocity = 4.846 km/sec)

If we can’t ever get rid of Sedna due to Newtonian gravity and the
related escape velocity, then how is it even remotely possible for
Sirius to get rid of our solar system? Last time I’d checked, the
Sirius collective mass was still worth considerably more than Sedna,
and its concentration or collective mass only gets much worse as we go
back in time, such as prior to its considerable molecular/nebula cloud
getting blown away is when that collective mass was worth <3e37 kg.

Sirius at <7e30 kg and 8.6 ly offers an escape velocity of only 107.2
m/sec.
Sirius at <3e37 kg and 64 ly, escape velocity becomes worth 81.3 km/
sec.

http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/calculators/gravity-calculator.html
Using 2e30 kg
Sedna at 3e21 kg & 942 AU = 2.013e13 N
Sirius at 7e30 kg & 8.6 Ly = 1.411e17 N

That’s only a 7000 fold greater force of attraction by Sirius as
opposed to what Sedna represents, plus we’re headed towards Sirius at
7.6 km/sec isn’t exactly helping to keep our solar system away from
what could pass within as little as one light year. There’s also
another Oort cloud icy sub-planetoid (2005-VX3) worth 1.71e9 N, so
that’s only 82.5e6:1 less Newtonian force than represented by the
current mass and distance of Sirius. On previous thawing cycles the
mass of Sirius was also a little greater and getting a little closer
(conceivably a lot closer plus even our solar system was ever so
slightly (.0005%) more massive as of 125k BP). In other words, stars
and solar systems are not forever, whereas at some point the majority
become white dwarfs w/o planets, and some further demise as a nova or
supernova and essentially vanish with only their dust blowing in the
wind, so to speak. So far, within recorded history we’ve been
extremely lucky, but that luck could change as it did 260 million
years ago, and again 60 some odd million years ago and than roughly as
of 13,000 years ago. What if Sedna gets a little further perturbed by
something passing by, or from the alignment of Saturn and Jupiter?

As you can plainly see there’s supposedly no problem, as of our solar
system nowadays that’s closing in at the radial velocity of -7.6 km/
sec, thereby we are supposedly capable of escaping whatever Sirius has
to offer (perhaps once and for all), unless those trajectory estimates
of proper celestial motion are way the hell or even a little bit off
and those same voodoo escape velocity physics don’t apply. However,
in the beginning as of 260 million years ago when all things Sirius
for more than a million years represented a terrific molecular/nebula
cloud and multi-progenitor worth <3e37 kg, is when our rogue solar
system independence or freedom from all things Sirius should have been
technically impossible (even at 128 light years = 57.5 km/sec, or if
you like using 1024 ly = 20+ km/sec might suggest that we simply never
had the necessary rogue independence that we’ve been systematically
indoctrinated about).

Of course it would also have been nice if our solar system trajectory
had always been at least running parallel or ideally somewhat away
from Sirius, but sadly that hasn’t been the case. Instead we have two
galactic bound orbital trajectories getting modified as each closes in
on one another, and that’s pretty much exactly as the Sedna elliptical
eccentricity path manages to survive its multiple encounters within 76
AU of our sun, as somehow never having entirely lost its tidal bound
association, even though we still have no real idea as to where Sedna
originally came from or how something local got so extensively
perturbed.

Obviously the all-inclusive mass of Sirius and its surrounding of
whatever’s remaining of its nebula/molecular or stellar CME gas that’s
likely held within 1 ly, plus whatever its local Oort cloud of dark
and icy debris should by rights of orbital mechanics no longer
maintain its original grip on our solar system. However, no such
luck, perhaps for the same voodoo reasons why Sedna and other far
reaching Oort cloud items are not able to escape our solar system is
perhaps the very same reason why our solar system hasn’t entirely
escaped the deep elliptical association that had been previously
established with Sirius when it recently had the required mass.

So, either there’s something absolutely dead wrong or voodooish about
the conditional physics of Newtonian orbital mechanics that always
gets to exclude the past, or perhaps we are in fact stuck with
orbiting Sirius even at its greatly reduced mass, because we are not
entirely free of that Sirius influence.

palsing

Oct 21, 2010, 5:13:59 PM10/21/10
On Oct 20, 10:54 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The elliptical trek of Sedna offers pretty much any direction to/from
> our sun that you'd care to mention.  So, why doesn't Sedna go away?
>
> Orbital eccentricity velocity of Sedna (12.4:1)
> 942 AU  374 m/sec (escape velocity = 1.376 km/sec)
>  76 AU 4640 m/sec (escape velocity = 4.846 km/sec)

You can't even use your own on-line calculator correctly; using mass
of body = 1 sun and a distance of 76 AU you will find that Sedna's
solar system escape velocity is 4832.55 m/sec, well above its actual
velocity at that distance, which is why it is still hanging around. At
942 AU the escape velocity is 1372.64 m/sec., well above Sedna's
actual velocity at that distance.

If you screw up such simple calculations, clearly it is too hot in the
kitchen for you.

\Paul A

Brad Guth

Oct 22, 2010, 7:36:28 PM10/22/10

That on-line calculator gave those original numbers, because that's
all I ever used.

~ BG

Sam Wormley

Oct 22, 2010, 8:25:39 PM10/22/10
You have to take into account the gravitaional mass of
Sirus A+B

See:
http://www.google.com/search?q=(2+*+5.6E30+kg+*+G+%2F+8.6+light+years)+%5E+.5

Brad Guth

Oct 22, 2010, 8:30:06 PM10/22/10
On Oct 22, 5:25 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You have to take into account the gravitaional mass of
> Sirus A+B
>
>    See:http://www.google.com/search?q=(2+*+5.6E30+kg+*+G+%2F+8.6+light+years...

You have to take into account the molecular/nebula cloud mass of <3e37
kg, the distance and amount of exposure time being worth a million
years.

~ BG

Sam Wormley

Oct 22, 2010, 8:45:02 PM10/22/10

How can by be so naive as think there is 15 million solar masses
of gas and dust in out stellar neighborhood, Brad. Your just pulling
shit from your ass.

Sam Wormley

Oct 22, 2010, 8:47:49 PM10/22/10
On 10/22/10 7:30 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

How can you be so naive as think there is 15 million solar masses
of gas and dust in our stellar neighborhood, Brad. You're just pulling
shit from your ass.

Brad Guth

Oct 22, 2010, 11:38:29 PM10/22/10
There is nothing quite like the past that affects the future. Come to
think about it, everything about the past has affected the future.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Oct 24, 2010, 3:30:09 PM10/24/10
On Oct 20, 10:54 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Betelgeuse was likely a WR kind of fast evolving progenitor star
that’ll end up as either a very massive and unstable white dwarf or
finalized as a neutron star, whereas Sirius(B) was never so massive
outside of its molecular/nebula cloud of <3e37 kg that lasted for only
a million some odd years (roughly 4+ galactic cycles offered a
considerable amount of time for that gravity exposure of <3e37 kg to
have perturbed our solar system into joining up with those Sirius
stars)

Our sun most likely started out as worth >2.5e30 kg (possibly worth
<2.6e30 kg). Figure the average all-inclusive loss at >3e9 tonnes/sec
for our sun over the past 5 billion years (more likely having to lose
3.5<4e9 tonne/sec, or <4.5e9 tonnes/sec if you like using 4.5e9
years).

Sirius(B) started out as perhaps worth 1.7<1.9e31 kg, losing on
average <2.6e12 tonnes/sec for the first 200 million years before
terminating into its stable white dwarf phase, and that's certainly
giving off a lot of stellar CME flack and/or carbon buckyballs, none
of which would have been all that kind to whatever local planets
parked much closer than 32 AU (unless they had one heck of a Venus
like robust atmosphere and such thick clouds in order to reflect and
filter out the vast bulk of all that terrific heat and UV energy,
might have allowed for an 8 AU orbital existence).

Try to remember that little Sirius(A) of that same initial era was
only a binary minor or pup star to that of the much larger and
considerably massive Sirius(B). None the less, Sirius(A) at 3 Ms and
losing 2.5e14 kg/sec would likely have perturbed whatever planets of
Sirius(B), as most likely helping some to better survive their exit
away before the final demise of that Sirius(B) red supergiant phase.

The Origin of Elements / Joshua E. Barnes
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/~barnes/ast110_06/tooe.html

Supposedly everything of our Earth, other planets, moons, asteroids,
comets, meteors and cosmic dust came from the stars, which previously
came from all the vast amounts of rogue stuff which somehow found a
voodoo way of becoming sufficient molecular clouds that only existed
because of the demise of previous stars that either merged with others
and/or pooped out (so to speak). This cosmology is obviously another
one of those pesky chicken or egg dilemmas.

The James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) will soon become a very busy
instrument at cataloging all the millions<billions of black holes, as
well as red dwarfs, brown dwarfs, gas giants and even rocky Earth-like
rogue planets along with their icy moons. This galaxy alone most
likely offers <256e9 worthy rogue items (roughly half as many as it
has stars).

It'll be hard to look in most any direction without their picking up
loads of new targets, including cool molecular clouds. They might
even spot a few black dwarfs that are not supposed to exist.

I bet the mass of our universe gets revised upward by a boost factor
of <1e3 within a year of the JWST deployment.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Oct 24, 2010, 3:31:52 PM10/24/10
On Oct 20, 10:54 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

We have been told and for the most part accept that stars represent a
great deal of mass and put out a lot of energy, though mostly it’s of
the less than c velocity kind and of a spectrum that we can’t see or
even feel while protected on Earth (few if any of us have ever
directly seen or felt a CME), as well as every star is offering the
sorts of terrific magnetic and electrostatic forces that also goes
unnoticed by most of us that really don’t care how good or bad our sun
is acting. Even our nearby solar gravity is relatively negligible and
I’m thinking not entirely what’s holding onto the likes of Sedna or
Sirius, because there’s also the extended amount of time exposure to
the forces of other gravity and at least a couple other worthy forces
that accounts for something, especially as we go back in time and look
critically at what alignments and the tremendous associated molecular/
nebula mass that clearly existed nearby and for an extended period of
time.

Double the mass of any given star and it puts out <30 fold as much
energy, but then it doesn’t last but as little as 1/60th the time.
Sirius(B) had to get rid of 2.5e12 tonnes/sec within 200 million or
fewer years, whereas our sun had only needed to shed >3.5e9 tonnes/sec
within the past 5 billion years (>4e9 tonnes/sec if you like using
4.5e9 years). Stars that started off bigger than the progenitor worth
of Sirius(B), such as those >10<300 Ms, are not going to exist for
long before terminating or finalizing in one of several nasty ways
that are never good for the neighborhood. Fortunately, most stars are
not much greater mass than our sun, as well as there’s a lot of red
and brown dwarfs plus by now there’s >128 billions of significant
(Ceres or larger) rogue items within or galaxy that are not even thus
far accounted for until JW Webb gets up and running, whereas within a
10% volume survey I’d expect the estimated mass of our galaxy and
thereby further extrapolating on behalf of the known universe to grow
by a factor of at least 10.

There’s also FTL stuff to consider in addition to those even faster
gravity forces.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=faster-than-light-electric-currents-2010-06-18
http://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0399

The mass, density and radius of Earth = 9.8 m/s/s, as such it doesn’t
take any Einstein to figure out that gravity can rather easily exceed
the speed of light, such as with whatever a neutron star has to offer
=>3e11 fold greater pull than Earth, or that’s 3e12 m/s/s (ten
thousand times faster than light), and we’re not even talking about
black holes. Possibly gravity is worth c2 (<9e16 m/s) or infinitely
faster. Therefore, exactly how much of our galaxy is going to remain
as stealth/invisible to us is yet to be contemplated, much less if
ever detected within existing technology.

Gravity isn’t as weak of force as we’ve been told, perhaps mostly
because it’s continuous and measured in Newtons per second, and with
time that amount of force really adds up, even over great distances
where very large volumes of molecular/nebula gas become a sufficiently
concentrated amount of mass to contend with. Our solar system doesn’t
really care if it’s a super-massive black hole source of gravity or
that of a vast molecular cloud, because the affect upon our solar
system is exactly the same. Unfortunately, even though galaxies have
collided, merged or interacted in various ways with one another, most
astrophysics and cosmology types are simply unwilling to look at the
past if it in any way affects our past, current of future existence.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Oct 24, 2010, 3:58:14 PM10/24/10
On Oct 20, 10:54 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

As a terrific molecular/nebula cloud creates fast burning stars like
Sirius(B) that goes from bad to worse in a relatively short period of
time, emulating a soft/slow nova as it quickly consumes itself, as
well as having to get rid of considerable mass as it converts from its
red supergiant phase into the final remainder as a white dwarf, is
when having more than a few light years separation is a seriously good
idea, as well as your planet having a thick/robust atmosphere is also
going to come in real handy.

Sirius(B) of roughly 260 million years old is likely classified as a
medium-large white dwarf, as having converted or main sequenced itself
down from >8.5 Ms (possibly 9+) should have been an impressive sight
to behold. There are apparently a few extremely large supernovas like
“SN 2007if” suggesting an extra-massive white dwarf had exceed 2 Ms,
and those sorts of Wolf Rayet stars might have started out as worth
16<32 Ms. Supposedly anything as small and >1.45 Ms is supposed to
nova onto becoming a neutron star that should remain stable, so it’s
somewhat uncertain what happened.

SN 2007if offers further speculation of a possible binary or as
having rogue white dwarfs combining into creating a supernova, forming
into what otherwise requires a WD of 2.1 Ms. Possibly the Wolf Rayet
star that likely started off as a 30 Ms will become a maximum unstable
WD of <2 Ms.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/03/mystery-of-how-white-dwarf-star-system-could-exceed-mass-limit.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf%E2%80%93Rayet_star

The likes of Wolf Rayet (WR-124/M1-67) most certainly can’t be very
old, as perhaps only worth a few million years, possibly as young as
2.5e6 years (a tenth the age of Sirius), and thus when given just
2.5e6 years as having to lose <6.36e14 tonnes/sec is going to sustain
a rather considerable solar wind and packing enough density that’ll
affect most anything within several light years.
http://www.peripatus.gen.nz/astronomy/wolraysta.html
Some WR stars start off as worth <100 Ms and last only <1e6 years,
which sort of makes Sirius(B) as having been kind of a minor pup
version at ~9 Ms and perhaps triggered towards the end by consuming
Sirius(C). As long as Sirius(B) never merges with or draws
significant mass away from Sirius(A) or the surrounding nebula gas, we
got nothing to worry about.

Our sun most likely started off as worth <2.6e30 kg and having lost on
average ~ 4e12 kg/sec (obviously there was more initial loss/sec, and
it’s an ongoing process that’s as of lately running at somewhat less
than losing 3e12 kg/sec, could even be down to as little as 1e12 kg/
sec). Our eventual white dwarf will likely become the size of Mars,
as worth somewhat less than medium sized at 0.25<.33 Ms (possibly
ending as great as .5 Ms, though most don’t believe it’ll ever retain
that much mass).

Just to give us some better idea about this stellar demise. If our
sun were having to lose another 1.5e30 kg within the next 5 billion
years requires an average loss rate of 9.5e12 kg/sec. Obviously the
red giant phase and the final demise of it converting into a white
dwarf is when the vast bulk of stellar mass has to be let go, and of
course the exact same thing happened for Sirius(B), except much worse
because of its original mass and the much shorter timeline.

Mainstream published astronomy and K12 taught astrophysics would
suggest that our sun is currently losing at most only 4e9 kg/sec,
however at that passive rate it’ll take 4.5 trillion years to
sufficiently deplete itself in order to turn itself into a red giant
before ever becoming the 0.33<.5 Ms white dwarf, and most of us should
realize that kind of main sequence process is not going to take nearly
that much time. However, perhaps using the stellar mass loss average
of <4e9 tonnes/sec works about right, or at the very conservative
least using the average mass reduction average of 3.5e9 tonnes/sec
should not be excluded.

Either way, it’s looking as though our Sirius(B) was originally worth
at least 8.5<9.5 Ms, as well as having to lose an average 2.6e12
tonnes/sec, and its dynamic outflux at the red supergiant end of its
accelerated main sequence phase that was about to convert into a
stable WD, likely gave off those final red supergiant and helium
flashover produced solar winds of nearly 20000 km/s, which likely
simmered down to something less than a dull roar of perhaps as little
as 2000 km/sec by the time such winds interacted with our nearby solar
system, and otherwise having helped to blow away whatever surviving
planets that had already been released from their original Sirius
gravity bound capture, because there’s no way any star as having been
so quickly reduced to 1/8th mass is ever going to keep its planets
unless they slow way the hell down.

With <6% of stars reported as being white dwarfs should suggest a fair
number of rogue planets must exist, because that’s suggesting <30e9
WDs within our galaxy, and if this were given only one surviving
planet per WD is 30e9 rogue planets that had to go somewhere. When
our sun ends as a white dwarf, there well be at least 6 planets plus
all the other stuff set free, and because our sun is below average
seems to suggest that our galaxy likely has at least 1e11 rogue items
available, and that number could even be as great as 1e12 if we
included all significant rogue items of Ceres or larger.

The latest James Webb Space Telescope that’s capable of doing an
extensive IR survey should help spot and catalog these rogue and
relatively cool galactic items, as well as a few those large
intergalactic items that got pulled out by an escaping massive enough
star or rogue black hole. With a good supercomputer and loads of new
proper motion trajectory data, interactive 3D orbital simulations
should be capable of suggesting where certain rogue items (including
clouds of relatively cool molecular/nebula mass) well end up, as well
as where they started from.

Fortunately, >99.9999999999% of whatever’s out there and headed our
way will never interact with our solar system, whereas it’s only of
what the existing nearby stuff like Sirius has yet to offer, that we
may need to pay some attention in order to better appreciate and
understand the past, and of what’s to come when molecular/nebula plus
whatever stellar gravity interacts with a nearby solar system.

Brad Guth Usenet, Blog and Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj