(IVÁN): The Father had ancient Israel turning Satan’s kingdom of darkness into His holy heart’s new sweet earth for you now:

Elio I. Valarezo

Jan 5, 2021, 9:11:35 AM1/5/21
Sábado, 02 de Enero, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The Father had ancient Israel turning Satan’s kingdom of darkness into His holy heart’s new sweet earth for you now:

Lovingly: Our heavenly Father’s amazing unfailing-love was increasing powerfully within His holy heart for His children that He needed to pour it somewhere, but not in His angelical kingdom, as paradise, because Lucifer had sinned with one-third of the fallen angels against Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and His holy name fires that He had to create a new place. This is when, our heavenly Father thought of creating heaven and earth, because He knew that He was going to give birth from His image and His living-soul Adam along with Eve and the children that they will live through coming generations only to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fires that had been attacked by Lucifer and his fallen angels.

Really, this is His new kingdom that our heavenly Father had always dreamed to possess for His holy heart to manifest the amazing everlasting-glories of His unfailing love always felt for His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and now He needed to manifest it in His children that will only live to love His holy name fires with endless passions throughout the earth. This is an amazing life that our heavenly Father knows perfectly well, because it had always existed within His holy heart loving His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but now it is going to be manifested in you these days, that is, if you are willing to please Him in all truth and all justice by been baptized in water.

Historically, our Lord Jesus Christ taught us something very important from our heavenly Father, and this is that He has loved the world so-much that He gave His only begotten that whoever may believe in him will not perish but instead have everlasting life, giving that He did not send His Son to destroy the world but to save it with His sacred-flesh amazing-love. Indeed, this is our heavenly Father’s unfailing love that it is manifesting from His holy heart by pouring upon earth thus loving His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world: for this is His new kingdom of His endless-love for you well into eternity, starting now with you at home.

Really: This is our heavenly Father’s glorious unfailing-love always known through His holy heart that He has kept it a divine secret throughout the angelical kingdom that only His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit know it, because only the Father knows His Son, and only the Son knows the Father thus reborn from water baptism you may know it as well these days. Truly, this is our heavenly Father’s holy life from where you emerged from His image and His living-soul thus living it along with His holy heart’s progressive endless-richness as the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers poured upon His holy-seed known as Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood only for you to know His amazing love abundantly through life, starting now with your loved ones.

In fact, this is when, our heavenly Father will know you as He has always known His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because this is an amazing life that is filled with His unfailing-love for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends that He will love to live it with you these days thus making His holy heart very happy at last. This is certainly a glorious life that our heavenly Father has always known with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and He will love to live it with you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He needs to be loved by you and your loved ones thus to reach richness, glories, powers and endless happiness unknown before through eternity.

Really: glories, powers, richness and endless-happiness always existing in you throughout life, born from His image and His living-soul, then, you are perfect and holy as He is everlastingly, meaning that, you are born enriching others as He has always been enriched before His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, however, Satan is blocking these blessings from ever manifesting from you upon earth. Certainly, our heavenly Father has never lived this glorious life with the angelical hosts, because they would have contaminated it, as Lucifer and the fallen angels intended to control His holy names fires—something that only belongs to you along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to live wonderful, powerful and glorious eternal days with Him upon earth through eternity.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to create heaven and earth because He needed to manifest His dream eternal life with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in Canaan, given that He has chosen it to become reborn with His children by invoking the perfect holiness of His name in water baptism and in the Holy Spirit baptism. However, first our heavenly Father had to have His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb, because He had started a very important covenant of life with Abraham His servant by eating with Him the bread and wine that only can be served over the Lord’s Table in every family home thus to dress human life with His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood.

For our heavenly Father was granting the entire human race His holy-seed emerging from Him as the Holy Spirit entered into Sarah’s barren-womb, giving birth to His only Son in Canaan as Isaac with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood available for anyone throughout the earth that may become baptized in water, by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, for lasting salvation instantly, right now. This is what our heavenly Father is looking constantly through days, weeks, months, years and centuries, this amazing life established in Canaan with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations may have it by been baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name.

Amazingly, this is our heavenly Father’s eternal life existing throughout eternity with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations, baptized in water already by invoking the perfect holiness of His name: washing them clean from sin instantly, only knowing His astonishing love, powers, richness and endless happiness through life. This is when, our heavenly Father is the happiest with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because His holy heart is passionately loving you thus you may know Him and His unfailing-love for you that Lucifer along with death has always blocked for you to fail to know Him caring for your daily care until He may solve them for you graciously.

Furthermore, you were born to love our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with His holy heart’s endless passion pouring entirely upon His Son born as Isaac from Sarah’s womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers in Canaan, so you may receive Him and His amazing-loving heart for you, baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness. Therefore, baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will be reborn into His world of amazing daily richness, powers, joys and endless-happiness only to continue to love Him and His holy name fires with passions from His holy heart that are unknown to the angelical hosts until now.

Truly, this is our heavenly Father from which y you were born initially and that you must return to it, because this glorious life knows you from eternity into eternity and you must return it baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness thus you may live with Him His eternal life forever enriched with your loved ones on earth these days. Understanding that, it is only here living with our heavenly Father’s eternal life that it has always known and loved you through eternity until these days, so you may know and live the richness that this glorious life must enjoy with you and your loved ones, including neighbors and friends, however, you must become baptized in water for this to happen, starting now.

Otherwise, you will miss the great blessing and richness that our heavenly Father’s eternal life has granted unto you entirely from heaven’s glory and within Canaan as well, and Lucifer will continue to live his wicked life in you, because Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, where you will live your daily life lacking just everything for you and your loved ones. For Satan is poor in you, failing to have anything in life, because He rebelled against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, however, with our Father living in you, because you are baptized in water, then there is only richness each day for you until kingdom comes.

Therefore, obligated you must be reborn from His water baptism by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, because without His baptism then you will fail to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where you will finally love Him: absolutely, you were born to love Him with His holy heart planted in your chest with amazing endless-richness. For this is your daily happiness that your heart will enjoy with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from everywhere, because as you may truly love our heavenly Father with His unfailing-love loving you and Him with daily passion from heaven’s glory, then, you may have finally found your life that blesses, enriches you every day with loved ones until kingdom comes upon earth lastly.

That is why, our heavenly Father needs you to come to Him with His holy heart planted in your chest to grant glories, honors and great sanctities to His holy name fires that need to be exalted by you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends above the entire earth, so you may finally have a personal relationship with Him only to know endless-richness forever. For our heavenly Father needs to enrich you every day of your entire life upon earth along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends as well, because by enriching you progressively then He will be loving, serving and honoring His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, for the earth’s sweetness to manifest finally in every home around the world.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father has created heaven and earth with perfect holiness and amazing richness, enriching you along your loved ones, neighbors and friends, for His holy name fires to be truly served, loved and enriched by every man, woman and child over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan: otherwise, to conquer new glories for Him is almost impossible until you are enriched finally. Really, powerful blessings, richness and endless glories that our heavenly Father has granted unto you already are here now, because you were blessed since the foundation of the world to love Him, as His only Son Jesus Christ in heaven’s glory became His Lamb slain for you to receive His eternal life expelling Satan and death from your life already forever into eternity.

This is our heavenly Father’s eternal life that you must receive through His water baptism by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, because you are living a life that fails to bless, enrich and love you as you ought to, instead it takes you into an early grave—because you were really born to love Him beyond all human understanding with Canaan’s endless-richness these days. Certainly, Lucifer not only had Eve and Adam along with the children eating the forbidden fruit, so his wicked spirits will always be around you on earth thus blocking successfully these Canaan’s blessings, powers and richness, enriching you to love our heavenly Father and His holy name fires with proper powers and endless-richness of His amazing unfailing for you throughout eternity, starting now.

Therefore, baptized in water, you will have solved this problem for you and your loved ones as well, because every wicked spirit attacking you with problems, conflicts, infirmities, curses, poverty and death in hell’s torments by invoking Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then you will replace the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh, where you are finally liberated from evil forever. This is a glorious life that our heavenly Father has granted unto you and your loved ones, where baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, then you will abandon the sinful-flesh with evil operating against you nonstop until you may receive Isaac’s flesh without sin with our heavenly Father working continually until you can take any more richness from Him.

Moreover, our heavenly Father is looking forward to know you as you were really born from His image and His living-soul to become as perfect and holy with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers as He always has been with His Son, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts thus enriching the families of the nations throughout the earth with His amazing-richness in you. Therefore, Satan not only deceived Eve by having her eating from the forbidden fruit, because she believed a lie from the serpent that had become her best friend in paradise, but also, he was able to contaminate Adam and the children through coming generations for Satan to block every blessing from Canaan coming your way until you are enriched with your loved ones.

Furthermore, Satan knows that once he can block every Canaan’s blessing then he can cause every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations to thirst and hunger until death, because Canaan is filled with milk and honey, knowledge of the LORD, wisdom, intelligence, healing and other blessings, enriching His eternal life in His children throughout the earth—but baptized in water already only. Furthermore, our heavenly Father created heaven and earth with endless-richness, powers, glories and perfect holiness to be His new kingdom of sweetness, where His children will be reborn with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit thus to become one with them in Canaan, where His home-sweet-home is filled with amazing daily richness, enriching daily Israel and the nations throughout the earth into everlasting.

Truthfully, you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from everywhere have great richness in Canaan that rightfully belong to you each day of your life until kingdom comes, because you need to be enriched by Canaan and the earth entirely to receive our heavenly Father returning finally to live forever loved by His children—and this is you and I today. However, Satan along with his fallen angels and death is blocking this richness, powers, healing, wisdom, knowledge of the Lord, intelligence, milk and honey and other important sweetness, sweeten His eternal life in you, because you are baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s powers upon you finally only to know daily richness, glories, peace, prosperity and never-ending happiness throughout the earth.

Really, the earth along with heaven was created with perfect sweetness, powers and endless-richness for His children from Israel and the families of the nations to enjoy daily, but Satan along with the fallen angels and death has blocked every blessing, richness, glory and power from Canaan and the earth for no one ever to know richness forever but only poverty, sickness and death. Truthfully, Satan along with fallen angels and death has blocked every blessing of eternal richness that you were supposed to receive from Canaan as you were born from your mother’s womb upon earth, because this richness along with powers and glories that are needed for eternal life to grow in you are been suppressed by him with witchcrafts and his wicked spirits around you.

Justly, this baptism is very important in your life today, because as you may go into your home bathtubs then you will emerge from the Jordan river in Canaan with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit, understanding that now you are His child reborn from His holy-seed as Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood granting you His eternal life, enriching you daily from Canaan’s richness. Indeed, you may have abandoned the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where you have abandoned Satan’s sinful-world, where wicked spirits along with death operate against you not only blocking every Canaan’s blessing of endless-richness belonging to you and your loved ones, but also, he is cursing you until you may die forever lost in hell’s torment.

However, with our heavenly Father’s water baptism by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will have abandoned this sinful-world where Satan operates with witchcraft deceiving the nations, starting with Israel in Canaan, because just as he deceived Eve to get Adam and the children in paradise—nowadays he is doing it with you too again. For Satan along with fallen angels and death is doing witchcraft continually with the Satanists families in Canaan, sending nonstop witchcraft towards the families of the nations believing in false doctrines created at hell’s gate thus they will fail to know that they have been blessed, empowered, enriched already from Canaan and throughout the earth, created initially with richness for you to enjoy always.

Certainty, whatever Satan may do in paradise and upon earth then he is using witchcraft families exercising witchcraft constantly throughout the nations, blinding them as he blinded Eve first with the forbidden fruit but also Adam and the children, thus by stealing, killing and destroying what our heavenly Father has given you already in Canaan’s richness—then you are living without life as always. In other words, as Lucifer used the serpent to deceive Eve along with Adam and the children by eating from the forbidden fruit in paradise, thus they may become lost forever by exchanging eternal life and its daily richness for a life of sin, curses, infirmities, poverty and death in hell, again he is doing it with Israel in Canaan, as God’s modern paradise.

Satan is doing witchcraft with the witchcraft families that are in Canaan to deceive Israel and to support false doctrines led by wicked spirits thus to deceive the families of the nations, so they will fail to know always that they had been blessed, empowered and enriched forever with the holy-seed that emanated from Him in Canaan, as Isaac. Indeed, our heavenly Father needs to bless every man, woman and child throughout the families of the nations, starting with Israel in Canaan, because He really needs the glorious richness, powers and glories that are in Canaan to be distributed around the world, because He is descending to this richness, powers and blessings untouched by sin forever: unfortunately, Satan is blocking them with darkness.

Satan is the one doing all the evils that had happened in Israel through the generations, as holocausts, but also, through the families of the nations that they had also suffered their share of terrible evils from Satan, fallen angels and death until now, when the truth is that our heavenly Father has removed sin from the earth at last forever. These days, Satan is deceiving Israel and the families of the nations from Canaan with witchcraft families by letting them believe that there is still sin upon earth by just doing witchcraft nonstop, when the truth is that sin has been removed from the earth’s heart forever, for His kingdom of His amazing unfailing-love for His enriched children may thrive through eternity forever finally.

Presently, Satan is sending witchcraft work not only to the nations, starting with Israel in Canaan, but also, he is targeting you and your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends individually with wicked spirits, so they may cause you problems, difficulties, sickness, poverty and even accidents, thus, you will fail to know that you have been blessed already in Isaac’s sacred-flesh with endless-richness. These wicked spirits are coming towards you from Satan, so they may block every blessing of endless richness from Canaan as His everlasting-salvation, knowledge of the Lord, wisdom, intelligence, milk and honey, healing and other important blessings that are in Canaan for you in Isaac’s sacred-flesh for His eternal life to thrive in you always, where Satan will fail to attack you as usual.

For our heavenly Father has blessed you tremendously with His amazing richness, glories, perfection, holiness and sanctities through His water baptism, because this is when you are really born to live His eternal life that He has granted unto you already through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and not when you are born from your mother’s womb, for example. Presently, Satan is lost with you, when you are baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, because he has always failed to understand the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that are operating in your everyday life, as you may emerge from your bathtub baptism only to know your enemies devastated forever.

Therefore, it does not matter for our heavenly Father, if you are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Christian, Hebrew or from any other faith, He has already removed sin entirely from the earth and from you, too, but you must become baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s endless-powers to be declared perfect and holy as Abraham was declared by Him. Meaning that, Satan’s sin, curses, infirmities, problems, difficulties, poverty, death and hell’s torment will always fail to find you, because once baptized in water then you will have abandoned the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error from where he works with his wicked spirits to torment you, thus now you will live in Isaac’s sacred-flesh ready to enter heaven’s glory forever enriched.

It is here, where you will live with our heavenly father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the holy angels that He has assigned to bless, protect and enrich you every day of your life upon earth and in heaven’s glory well into all eternity to come, so you may conquer new richness, glories and sanctities untouched by sin through eternity. Here, our heavenly Father will really live with you His entire holy heart’s unfailing-love that has always loved you through eternity until now, because you were born to love Him and His holy name fires through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit on earth and in heaven’s glory forever—but you must love Him properly with Canaan’s love, richness and powers always.

If truth be told: our heavenly Father’s holy heart is pouring His amazing-love for you towards His entire angelical kingdom, because He misses you ever since Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit that He had to have His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to place His holy heart in the earth’s heart crying for your soon return to His home-sweet-home. Definitely, this is our heavenly Father’s eternal life granted unto you already in His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb and later from David’s virgin daughter, defeating your enemies always plotting against you, so you will fail to live His eternal life, where you have been blessed, enriched and sanctified throughout your days on earth and forever in heaven’s glory forever.

Nowadays, once you may have found this wonderful life granted by our heavenly Father unto you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, then, you will make Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit along with the angels very happy, to see His life thriving within you by giving glory, powers and honors onto Him and His holy names' fires over Mount Zion, in Canaan. Truly, our heavenly Father becomes very happy with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit watching you living His eternal life that has expelled Satan, fallen angels, Satanists families, witchcrafts, curses, infirmities, poverty, conflicts, problems, accidents, death and hell’s torment from your life and your loved ones’, because now He sees Himself in you, living His eternal life as never before in eternity.

Surely, our heavenly Father created heaven and earth with perfect holiness, powers and endless-sweetness of milk and honey, knowledge of Himself, wisdom, intelligence, healing, the Sabbath rest blessing and other blessings in Canaan, so you may enjoy them with Him, but baptized in water by invoking His holy name fires perfect holiness to live in His world, where sin fails to exist through eternity. Really, our heavenly Father created Canaan and the earth entirely without sin, thus creating everything within them with perfect holiness, richness and endless-sweetness, because this is where He will have His children reborn from the nations in Isaac’s flesh without sin and filled with His eternal life’s richness: loving, serving and worshipping His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, well into everlasting.

Presently, this is a very sweet life that our heavenly Father has granted unto you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because it is not only His eternal life always lived by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in heaven’s glory, but also, it has defeated Satan, fallen angels, death and every enemy that you may meet in life until kingdom comes. This is a wonderful life from our heavenly Father where Satan, fallen angels and death along with hell’s torment will fail to have any powers attacking you in any way, shape or form, because it has defeated the kingdom of darkness along with hell’s torment, so you may only know love, peace, prosperity and endless richness with perfect happiness in your heart, starting now.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, for Jacob to be His firstborn along with the twelve Israelis patriarchs in Canaan, so the children in Egypt will collect sins from the past and future nations for the Red Sea baptism: removing sin from the earth finally. For it was also important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, because they needed to return to Canaan immediately to use every richness available to enrich the earth from the Sinai’s desert, where there is only death.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed the families of the nations understanding that once they may become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then they will also enjoy Canaan’s daily richness although the land where they may be living could be dead as the Sinai’s desert—but He can enrich them nevertheless. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed the entire house of Israel baptized in water with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, because the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error were left behind at the Red Sea only to walk in ways of the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers to conquer the earth’s heart along with the nations as well, for His coming kingdom upon earth.

This means, that once our heavenly Father had expiated, judged and covered every sin from the entire earth with atoning-blood shed by the sacrificial victims, at the entrance of the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, then, He could descend with ancient Israel’s sacred-flesh bitten by poisonous snakes that had killed the entire human race already due to sin. For our heavenly Father needed to conquer the doors of His enemies along with the cities filled with families of the nations from the past and the future, because the children from coming generations had their places waiting ready for them to descend too in their days, and so, ancient Israel’s sacred-flesh bitten by poisonous snakes became everyone sacred-flesh to see life again.

For this is ancient Israel born in captivity collecting sins from the nations, baptized at the Red Sea, abandoned and destroyed the sins of the world forever, crossed the Sinai’s desert spilling victims atoning-blood until they descended bitten by poisonous snakes to become one with the nations lastly in the earth’s heart, waiting for the Messiah victorious over death to give them life again. Legitimately, this is our heavenly Father’s holy-seed emerging from Him through Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac and later from David’s virgin daughter Isaac again born with His holy name fires this time to fly over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, forever victorious over death and the world filled with perfect sweetness along with lasting salvation for His children throughout eternity.

What’s more, our heavenly Father needed to have His holy name fires not only born with Isaac as His Son Jesus Christ from David’s virgin daughter to fly over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, forever victorious over Satan, sin, curses, infirmities, fallen angels, Satanists families, poverty, death and hell’s torment, but also, have His holy heart loving Canaan from the earth’s heart through eternity. Really, our heavenly Father needed to have His entire new kingdom of endless love from His holy heart loving His children as He has always loved them through endless eternity, but also, to love them continuously through coming eternity but in a new earth, where His amazing unfailing-love flows as milk and honey through His children’s heart only to love Him with endless-passions continually.

For our heavenly Father had finally conquered the earth’s heart where Satan and his fallen angels along with death had control of hell’s torment, and his kingdom of darkness was thriving with evils throughout the earth by attacking families of the nations with witchcrafts that He turned it with ancient Israel and the nations into His holy heart loving them instead through coming eternity. For this is our heavenly Father’s new kingdom of His endless unfailing-love for His children from ancient and modern families of the nations that His holy-seed started in Canaan finally for the whole of Israel to descend into Satan’s kingdom of darkness, turning it into His holy heart loving His children with endless-passions, filling His new earth with amazing richness unseen by anyone before.

Really, our heavenly Father has turned your kingdom of darkness that Satan has given you with wicked spirits, Satanists families, death and hell into His holy heart’s new earth filled with sweetness and endless-love from Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you will only know His daily amazing-love for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main