Lord Hawkeye McTallis - Emergency - Life And Death

Tiffany

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
Lord Hawkeye,
This is socrates, Brother Nighthawk needs you. This IS a Life and DEATH
situation.I won't go into the details here, for reasons you will find out.
Peaches is here as well, and would like to see you too. I am still in the
home you last knew. This is ugent and you are summoned by brotherhood
regardless of the circumstances, he is very despondant and requests your
presence. I believe that you and you alone are the only one who would
recognize these names, I hope and pray you hear in time.

socrates
Wiliam Salas

Sean MacUisdin

Sep 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/25/00
Tiffany wrote:

> Lord Hawkeye,
> This is socrates, Brother Nighthawk needs you. This IS a Life and DEATH
> situation.I won't go into the details here,

Well that's a relief.
--
Air muir 's air tir,

Sean of Clan Uisdin
-------------------
If anyone is looking for Sean of Clan Uisdin, he can be found in the
bathtub mulling over his thoughts wi' a dram o' Glen Ord.

Remove 'mac' to reply.

... The heroes of the race of Conn are dead,
How bitter to our hearts is the grief for them!
We shall not live long after them,
Perilous we think it to be bereaved of the brotherhood!

Cathal MacMhuirich

"Well, I'm sick of this room and everyone in it!" - Bender

"Everything's gone wrong since Canada came along!" - MAC (Mothers
against Canada)