ANNOUNCEMENT: NJ Medieval Faire Update (FSW)

1 view

NJ Medieval Faire

Sep 29, 2001, 1:58:48 AM9/29/01
Greetings!

All is well in Mattysville! The New Jersey Family Harvest Festival and
Medieval Faire (FSW) on October 6th and 7th in Belvidere, NJ has been
working hard to provide you with an enjoyable experience! Here are the
latest updates as of 9/28/01:

** We lost a couple of vendors due to the WTC tragedy affecting them
directly and indirectly. Our hearts and prayers go out to them. Therefore,
if there are any last minute Merchants interested in participating, please
contact us at the number below.

** We have added a second smaller stage to accommodate additional
performers!

** Our Faire jousting and live steel team, Medieval Scenario Recreations
(MSR) was featured in an article on page 58 of Renaissance Magazine (Vol.6
#3, Issue #23).

** We received a call from the Late Show with David Letterman and a film
crew is planning to attend the Faire one of the two days!

For additional information, please visit http://www.ThePaladin.com or call
our Faire Hotline at 973-632-0693.

Thank Thee and Anon!