Stop the extinction... 5976

Bruce Burhans

Oct 28, 2002, 3:22:15 PM10/28/02

<pa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Kq9v9.3514$xX6....@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Please read this itll only take you a minute - it could be your local area
next...!
> The corporations are at it again, this time focussing their attentions on
a small part of the SW of England. A large international mining company
claims to have found platinum in the UK and in their quest for money are
going to extinquish at least 1 species from our planet. Butterflies, birds,
small mammals, fish and even some plants are at risk from extinction if this
corporate monster is not stopped.

> Please, please, please send as many emails as you can to register your
views at in...@mcleaninternationalmining.com - like i said, it could be your
area next...

> Thanks
> Harry
> P.A.W.E
> oupdufczoxfbgslrwqpsgimqhczyruhbwi

May I assume that you are willing to refuse
to use anything with platinum in it? (and to get
rid of anything you have [like your car] that has
platinum in it?
That you will promptly withdraw your money from any bank or
brokerage that invests in a business that uses platinum in any way?
That you will cancel any insurance polices
from an insurance company that invests in this
industry and any industry that uses platinum?
If not, then all you are saying is that you want
help in forcing the corporation to go elsewhere
and trash someone else's environment.

Bruce<+>