WANTED: Armorer for Chainmail Project

Chris

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
My Master is seeking to contract an armorer for an immediate chainmail
project. This is a unique project requiring dedication and an imagination
that will deviate from the norm of the typical Hauberk. Although dimensions
and specifics will be supplied, we are initially looking for an armorer
experienced with 14 gauge, 3/8" interior diameter rings made from aluminum.
Depending on the quality and timeliness of the work, there will be future
projects for the right armorer. My Master requires contact directly with
armorers - no middle people, companies or resellers. Please contact Mr.
Lance at: Lance...@yahoo.com with a phone number where you can be reached
to discuss further details.

Carol Price

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00

Chris <Lance...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> My Master is seeking to contract an armorer for an immediate chainmail
> project.

hello - do I know you???? sorry if I don't.

Louisa