NEW! Faire related Website! Member run and Moderated

1 view

Christian Reynolds

Oct 11, 2002, 1:26:01 AM10/11/02
I have started a web based faire site at www.faireplaye.com . It is
free to join and is designed to be run by its members. I am looking for
people who want to write articles, start forums on topics they are intersted
in (costumes, weapons, music, dances)and maybe even help with site design.

It is VERY new, and I am still adding features like classifieds and such.
Please visit www.faireplaye.com and sign up as a member. then you can email
me (username: admin) and request me to add forums and such for you to
moderate.

www.faireplaye.com has been in my head for over 5 years. As you can
see I am in need of some serious help. Here is some of the features
that are currently on the site or upcoming:

1) Faire or Not? -post a picture of yourself in your garb and let
others rank you!(currently online)

2) Event Calendar-have an event or just coffee on tues? Post it here
for all to see.(currently online)

3) Web Office- Your own personal Calendar/Task List/Contacts/Journal
(currently online)

4) Classifieds- Put your old or new renfaire stuff up for sale, post
job openings/auditions (coming soon-need category art)

5) Forums- Are you a Guildemaster or Local SCA organization, we can host
forums for you FREE! (currently online)

6) E-Cards- send virtual greeting cards to your friends and family!
(Coming Soon-NEED PHOTOS/ARTWORK)

7) Articles-Want to review a Faire, Write a Biography on yourself, or
post instructions for the perfect bodice? You can write it all down
here!(Online Now)

8) Much More to Come!!!!!

Thank thee much!
-Christian Reynolds