Lord Hawkeye McTallis - Emergency - Life And Death

Tiffany

Sep 11, 2000, 12:34:04 AM9/11/00
Lord Hawkeye,
This is socrates, Brother Nighthawk needs you. This IS a Life and DEATH
situation.I won't go into the details here, for reasons you will find out.
Peaches is here as well, and would like to see you too. I am still in the
home you last knew. This is ugent and you are summoned by brotherhood
regardless of the circumstances, he is very despondant and requests your
presence. I believe that you and you alone are the only one who would
recognize these names, I hope and pray you hear in time.

socrates
Wiliam Salas

Akins of that Ilk

Sep 11, 2000, 9:55:14 AM9/11/00

Tiffany <swe...@peak.org> wrote in message

Couldn't you have simply kept your posting confined to alt.sca?

Clan MacNeil in Canada Webmaster

Sep 11, 2000, 6:16:34 PM9/11/00

Wow, this all sounds very cloak and dagger. . . Hmmmmm. . . so
"socrates" is "Wiliam (sic?) Salas" *AND* "Tiffany"?

Funny, I would think that if it were a "ugent" (sic) matter of "Life and
Death" that it would involve "Brother Nighthawk" being more than just
"very despondant" (sic).

--
Col. Charles R. Kaiser
Clan MacNeil in Canada Web Services

http://clanmacneil.ca

"Vincere Vel Mori" "Buaidh No Bas" Any way you say it, it's "Conquer or
Die"

*VOTE* for Clan MacNeil in Canada at WebbieWorld! *CLICK* this Link:
http://www.webbieworld.com/ww/vote.asp?recordno=2454

"Cuimhnich Air Na Daoine o'n D'thainig thu."
- Remember the men from whom you have come.

Lesley Robertson

Sep 12, 2000, 3:59:53 AM9/12/00

"Clan MacNeil in Canada Webmaster" <webm...@clanmacneil.ca> wrote in
message news:39BD59C2...@clanmacneil.ca...

> Tiffany wrote:
> >
> > Lord Hawkeye,
> > This is socrates, Brother Nighthawk needs you. This IS a Life and
DEATH
> > situation.I won't go into the details here, for reasons you will find
out.
> > Peaches is here as well, and would like to see you too. I am still in
the
> > home you last knew. This is ugent and you are summoned by brotherhood
> > regardless of the circumstances, he is very despondant and requests your
> > presence. I believe that you and you alone are the only one who would
> > recognize these names, I hope and pray you hear in time.
> >
> > socrates
> > Wiliam Salas
>
> Wow, this all sounds very cloak and dagger. . . Hmmmmm. . . so
> "socrates" is "Wiliam (sic?) Salas" *AND* "Tiffany"?
>
> Funny, I would think that if it were a "ugent" (sic) matter of "Life and
> Death" that it would involve "Brother Nighthawk" being more than just
> "very despondant" (sic).
>
> --
Ah, but that's probably the way the dice fell. Next thing you know, he'll be
opening a door and finding three Orcs behind it - with two pots of extra
healing and a ruby!
(Am I the only closet D&D player around here?)
Lesley Robertson

Odysseus

Sep 12, 2000, 7:35:19 PM9/12/00
In article <8pknpp$djf$1...@news.tudelft.nl>,
"Lesley Robertson" <l.a.ro...@stm.tudelft.nl> wrote:

> > --
> Ah, but that's probably the way the dice fell. Next thing you know, he'll be
> opening a door and finding three Orcs behind it - with two pots of extra
> healing and a ruby!
> (Am I the only closet D&D player around here?)

As I recall the SCA people I knew favoured _Chivalry & Sorcery_ over
_Dungeons & Dragons_ for putting more emphasis on simulation than
treasure-hunting ... but that was nearly a quarter-century ago ... If the
former gaming system is still on the market I would recommend it to any FRP
gamers who are sick of "dungeon stomping".

________
--Odysseus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.