Re: Sarah Palin, is NOT the RINO : *ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS* are RINO's : The ESTABLISHMENT has been assimilated by the Democrats into anti Capitalists.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 12, 2022, 11:14:51 AM11/12/22
On 11/12/22 10:42 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Sarah Palin has gone nuclear on the Republican Party,
> | claiming the GOP sabotaged her Alaska House race and that
> | they deserved their drubbing in the midterms.
> <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/midterm-elections-2022/sarah-palin-loses-gop-midterms-alaska-b2223136.html>
>
> --bks

To be more precise, the leadership of the Party *Mitch* "The TRAITOR"
*McConnell* and the head of the DNC did what they could to make sure
that Palin didn't win, just as sure as they loved McCain and Liz Cheney
and that waste of a human being Romney.

The *ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS* are the problem with the Republican
Party. They are the ones who created this mess we live in. They worked
with the Democrats who passed those laws and regulations and taxes and
spending bills, the establishment go along to get along to keep the
corruption money flowing to their families.

Democrats and the ESTABLISHMENT hate Americans but love the corruption
money, it's Caesar being stabbed in the back by his own followers... WE
THE PEOPLE are being stabbed in the back by our own elected politicians
and Billionaire class. We Made them and now they are going to kill us
like a child murdering their parents.

--
-That's Karma-

Democrats attempt at mandating assimilation into their Marxist
collective is futile, a successful resistance is inevitable.