Democrat logic is more deadly than guns.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 10, 2022, 8:39:27 PM11/10/22
https://www.brighteon.com/a0eae2c4-41f0-4105-a9f6-1ee0d58e9fff

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/guns4.jpg

More guns means less gun deaths as more people become equal.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
31 - It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.