Re: Correction: “After prices rise less than expected, markets soar on hopes of lower inflation”

1 view

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 11, 2022, 11:27:43 AM11/11/22
On 11/10/22 11:04 PM, -hh wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 9:11:00 AM UTC-5, Matt wrote:
>
> FYI, headline of the cited article actually is as follows; subject line corrected:
> “After prices rise less than expected, markets soar on hopes of lower inflation”
>
>> Prices were 7.7% higher in October compared with the year before, as
>> inflation defies Federal Reserve’s interest rate hikes
>>
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/11/10/inflation-october-economy-fed/?
>>
>> The Federal Reserve is hiking interest rates at the most forceful pace
>> in decades but has seen limited progress so far
>>
>> Inflation stayed high but showed signs of slowing in October, ..
>
> At 7.7% (annualized), its declined by a half point in just one month.
> Little wonder then for why the Markets shot up so much today.
>
> -hh

That's usually when the hammer drops and things collapse, when people
are so desperate for hope that they believe in the false Gods and start
tossing virgins into the volcano.... It always seems to be just before
the volcano spews lava and ash and kills them all.

They have now decided that STAGFLATION can be beat by spending more
money and by ARTIFICIALLY holding interest rates down and/or printing
more counterfeit money to flood the economy with. But lets not forget
stagnation the other half of the Stag /=/ Flation... What you do to one
side of the equation you have to do to the other.

When you add to inflation you also add (increase) stagnation, and then
when you subtract inflation by raising interest rates and stop printing
money (the double negative) applied to the stagnation which is negative
GDP growth and with the lack of GDP growth you end-up with more
stagnation and a lower *Work Force Participation* .

Decreasing inflation by raising the interest rates another 75 basis
points, the economy will nose dive into Depression... We're standing at
the precipice, where fortunes are made or destroyed.

Bet on the wrong side and you'll be able to see how far the anointed can
fall.

As I have pointed out before, the problem isn't people having too much
of their own money/(property), the problem is when the Government,
abuses the people and inflates the system to steal wealth and the
Government taxes away the wealth of the people and the Government
regulates away the wealth to gain more control over the people.

The problem isn't WE THE PEOPLE, the problem is the PARASITE that is
sucking the labor and wealth out of the CAPITALIST economy, and that's
what the Government does.

--
-That's Karma-

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 11, 2022, 12:48:22 PM11/11/22
On 11/11/22 11:40 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> On every date, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
> his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and
> lied:
>
>> On 11/10/22 11:04 PM, -hh wrote:
>>> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 9:11:00 AM UTC-5, Matt wrote:
>>>
>>> FYI, headline of the cited article actually is as follows; subject
>>> line corrected:
>>> “After prices rise less than expected, markets soar on hopes of lower
>>> inflation”

>>> At 7.7% (annualized), its declined by a half point in just one month.
>>> Little wonder then for why the Markets shot up so much today.
>>>
>>> -hh
>>>
>> That's usually when the hammer drops and things collapse, when
>
> #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty doesn't know a fucking thing about economics and

Austerity is what happens when Democrats run out of other people's money.

> economic phenomena, and everyone knows it.  He is just the dumbest
> brain-damaged motherfucker in all of Usenet.  Everything he says is
> idiotic bullshit.

Except I was right when I said we were headed for STAGFLATION... and
that printing and borrowing that money would cause long term and
excessive inflation and to fight that the Democrats/Bureaucrats would in
the end, raise interest rates to stomp on inflation... seems I hit the
nail on the head with those.

Then again I also said that when they stomped on inflation "I was right"
it would mean that the STAGNATION and GDP growth and LABOR PARTICIPATION
and velocity of money would remain stagnant and/or would would all go
more negative, it's like putting a thumb on the scales for one side or
the other... which ever you apply pressure to so that it goes down, the
other side goes up.

It's called economics. And it's why StagFlation is the wrong place to be.

Tell us again how Democrats *Transitive* inflation is going to go
away... will it happen with Biden selling off assets of the Government
like the *Strategic Oil* *Reserves* or how about starting Wars and more
government Printing Borrowing and Spending will that reduce inflation?
It might slow the decline into Depression for a short time but it only
makes it a deeper and longer depression.

Meanwhile we suffer as we see more children go hungry and more
homeless living on the streets. And that is real child abuse that we can
see.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
103b - Austerity is what happens when Democrats run out of other
people's money.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 11, 2022, 1:39:51 PM11/11/22
On 11/10/22 11:04 PM, -hh wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 9:11:00 AM UTC-5, Matt wrote:
>
> FYI, headline of the cited article actually is as follows; subject line corrected:
> “After prices rise less than expected, markets soar on hopes of lower inflation”
>
>> Prices were 7.7% higher in October compared with the year before, as
>> inflation defies Federal Reserve’s interest rate hikes
>>
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/11/10/inflation-october-economy-fed/?
>>
>> The Federal Reserve is hiking interest rates at the most forceful pace
>> in decades but has seen limited progress so far
>>
>> Inflation stayed high but showed signs of slowing in October, ..
>
> At 7.7% (annualized), its declined by a half point in just one month.
> Little wonder then for why the Markets shot up so much today.
>
> -hh

/ *ADDENDUM* -->

https://www.infowars.com/posts/real-wages-fell-for-the-nineteenth-month-in-a-row-in-october-as-inflation-remained-entrenched

--> *END* /
193 - Were Democrats lying before or are the Democrats lying now?
https://youtu.be/QLhY6KkhEq0
https://youtu.be/corPx1FDoWY?t=5

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 11, 2022, 3:12:28 PM11/11/22
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/policy-pivot-may-not-be-bullish

The other side of that "pivot" coin is that it will continue to kill the
GDP growth and the VELOCITY of M2 as well as the LABOR PARTICIPATION
meaning that demand will collapse with the lack of loose money.

It was a $20 TRILLION DOLLAR BUBBLE of printed money and wasteful
spending. And the question isn't will people keep spending and buying
and borrowing, because they already don't have it, they're borrowing it
and it's as if it were never printed? Except that people now pay a
quarter million or a million dollars for a home and $60K for a an EV.

The fact is they won't be able to do that. We're talking DEPRESSION
where the money is all scooped up by the BANKERS and the wealthy elites.

Printing more money won't give anyone confidence to invest or spend. You
will be serfs and you will own nothing and eat bugs and like it or
you'll be forced to get the VACCINE that turns you into a corpse within
a year or two.

The wealthy BANKSTERS and GOZILLIANAIRES just raided the cookie jar by
printing enough money to make that cookie jar full of money so worthless
it won't buy a bag of cookies or flour to make the cookies. And you have
ZERO chance of buying a Presidency or a Congressman's seat in office.
But they can.

It will require a wheel Barrow of money to buy you those cookies. And
you'll never see that much during the rest of your BUG eating penniless
life.

I wonder if I made my point?
67 - What people won't say, is as telling as what they do say.