Re: White House Livid As Brittney Griner Transferred To Russian Forced Labor Camp

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 11, 2022, 12:23:22 PM11/11/22
On 11/11/22 11:15 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 11/11/2022 8:04 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:
>> On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 9:54:21 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>>> https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-livid-brittney-griner-transferred-russian-forced-labor-camp
>>>

>>> [...]
>>> The White House is livid after WNBA star Brittney Griner has been
>>> transferred to a forced labor colony to serve out a nine-and-a-half year
>>> sentence after her conviction for possession of a small quantity of
>>> cannibas oil.
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> There is no reason for the White House to be upset. Ms Griner
>>> deliberately broke Russian law and must now pay the price.
>>
>> She was found to have had less than a gram of medicinal cannabis oil,
>> which is legal where she got it from in Arizona, and that's deserving
>> of spending her years-long sentence time in a forced labor camp?  What
>> are you, an ice-cold-hearted-and-souled Commie-bent phony preacher man?
>
> Punishment is the very core of Hartung's version of "conservatism."
>
>>  Hate to imagine how you punished your own kids if they did something
>> menial and benign that went against your insane authoritarian rules.

Not our rules.... and Democrats already locked up Jan/6 people for less.
Democrats created show trials for political purposes... How can you then
condemn Putin for following your lead. Putin only did what Democrats
did. Some of those Jan/6 people are suffering... and being held for
political purposes.

If you want to call someone a totalitarian look in the mirror.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
106 - You don't need to be confident that you're always right, you can
just be confident in the fact that Democrats are always wrong.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 12, 2022, 9:20:03 AM11/12/22
On 11/11/22 2:46 PM, Yak wrote:
> On 11/11/22 2:39 PM, David Hartung wrote:

>>> You have no way of knowing that, either.  You don't know a fucking
>>> thing you claim to know.
>>
>> Even if you are correct, ignorance of the law is no defense. She broke
>> the law. Yes the law is overly harsh, but even I have know for years
>> that the Russians have harsh anti-drug laws. Ms Griner could have
>> prevented her problems by simply not breaking the law.
>
> Ball wouldn't give one stinkin' rip if it were the hypothetical pretty
> white girl. In fact, he's be arguing the other side.

Which is the reason that the 14th Amendment (Equal Protection Clause)
*limits GOVERNMENT* NOT WE THE PEOPLE. We are equal *ONLY* in the eyes
of the GOVERNMENT. That's the way the Amendment is written to limit
States and "The United States" governments from treating "people"
differently.

*Amendment XIV*
"nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of
the laws."

The 14th Amendment denies that power to the States and the United States
and THE 10th AMENDMENT explains how that works.

*Amendment X*
*The powers* not delegated to the United States by *the Constitution* ,
nor *prohibited* by it *to the States* , *are reserved* to the States
*respectively* , or *to the people* .

The POWER/RIGHT TO NOT treat people "equal" is reserved to the PEOPLE.

And the U.S. Constitution makes it clear that The States a are denied
the power to discriminate and the United States is no longer able to
discriminate against slaves as the Constitution allowed at one time.

That was changed by the 13th Amendment to *only* allow duly convicted
criminals to be slaves, making all persons equal until they are
separated by due process and convicted of a crime at which time they can
be treated as slaves.

*Amendment XIII*
Section 1. *Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude* , *except as a*
*punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted*
, *shall exist within the United States* , or any place subject to their
*jurisdiction* .

There is only the one clause I'm aware of that allows discrimination and
that is after a person is duly convicted and it is punishment meaning
it's included in the SENTENCING... so banning a person from voting or
owning guns or knives or getting within 1000 ft of a school, is a form
of slavery and needs to be carefully considered as Government
Discrimination and SLAVERY against its own people. As is using that
Felony record against them to keep a record of the crime to use to
obtain warrants for surveillance or to track people and make them report
in at police stations.

Tracking people and surveillance is a form of slavery.

Brittney Griner Transferred To Russian Forced Labor Camp means she is
having done to her what the Democrats are doing to the Jan/6 political
prisoners, it makes them all slaves and discriminated against by
GOVERNMENT. WE THE PEOPLE always had the RIGHT to discriminate, because
we don't have a jurisdiction and we don't enforce the laws. Which means
we can't be held to that clause, only those who engage in exercising
government power can "deny to any person within its jurisdiction the
equal protection of the laws." WE THE PEOPLE can't deny anyone else
the protections of the law.

--
-That's Karma-

Democrats attempt at mandating assimilation into their Marxist
collective is futile, a successful resistance is inevitable.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 12, 2022, 9:30:03 AM11/12/22
*The powers* *the Constitution* *prohibited* *to the States* *are
reserved* *respectively* *to the people*

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 12, 2022, 11:43:23 AM11/12/22
/ *ADDENDUM* -->

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/exclusive-no-longe-innocent-convicted-j6-political-prisoner-peter-stager-shares-experience-jail-600-days-letter-gateway-pundit/

269 - George Floyd's killers weren't Confederate Statues of 1865 they
were 2020 DEMOCRAT policies.