Old BBS files

Captain Jack

Mar 20, 2020, 12:22:19 PM3/20/20
Very long shot that anyone will even read this, but does anyone have any old Videocrypt II files? Specifically ones that programmed official Multichoice cards into Eurocrypt (called SkyMac?).

I know there were also some files that reprogrammed Sky 09 cards into VC2 - any of those would be handy too.

I saw some files on old Sathack BBS called VC2ROM.ZIP, though that BBS is very long gone!

This is all truly for educational purposes :)