Does "Dr Overflow" work in Nokia 9800 ?

Mark Nixon

Oct 28, 2001, 10:59:38 PM10/28/01
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:16:50 +0000, Mike <not_here@.com> wrote:

>I am interested in using Aston Seca CAM in my Nokia 9800 machine but
>someone has told me it needs to be updated with Dr Overflow before the
>cam would work properly.
>
>However i read in this satellite groups sometime ago that "Dr overflow"
>was only available for Nokia machines up to 9600.
>
>Which is correct?

Andy B

Oct 29, 2001, 6:45:07 AM10/29/01

"Mark Nixon" <mark....@roskilde.mail.telia.com> wrote in message

Dr Overflow does not work in the 9800, only the 9200, 9500 and 9600 and
their variants.

The Seca cam should work in your 9800 though

Andy

Dave

Oct 29, 2001, 9:34:12 AM10/29/01
"Mark Nixon" <mark....@roskilde.mail.telia.com> wrote in message
You can't put overflow into the 9800.
The 9800 works fine with Irdeto, Aston, Nagra, Crypto and Conax cams.