Garmin Drive units - download GPX?

Joe Makowiec

Jul 13, 2019, 10:52:58 AM7/13/19
I'm contemplating replacing a long-used and much loved/loathed Nuvi 2360
with a Drive 52. One of the features I appreciate about the Nuvi 2360 is
that I can plug it into the computer and download the GPX file to use in
other programs - geocoding, mileage tracking and the like.

Is this possible on the latest Garmin Drive units? I just tried Garmin
support's chat but "We can only verify Garmin's apps."

Followups set to alt.satellite.gps.garmin

--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/