Indian Programming (Ottawa)?

Billy Bob Thorton

Mar 12, 2003, 7:17:52 PM3/12/03
Can anyone forward me to a place where I can get Indian programming in
Ottawa? I am looking for a sattelite system if possible.

Thanks!

GT

Mar 12, 2003, 11:31:20 PM3/12/03
Indians from India or Indians as in cowboys & ... ????

-GT
"Billy Bob Thorton" <bbtfa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bobabooi

Mar 13, 2003, 12:32:26 AM3/13/03
Try Renegade Satellites !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"GT" <DSS4u@+++nospam+++HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message

Sharpo

Mar 13, 2003, 1:07:42 AM3/13/03
8.6 on the humor scale, would have been a 9.5 if the guy was actually in
montreal,
instead of ottawa.. lol

"Bobabooi" <Boba...@howardstern.com> wrote in message

atmega4you

Mar 13, 2003, 5:35:15 AM3/13/03
lol

"Sharpo" <sharpo_...@msn.com> wrote in message

---

Rajendra Singh

Mar 13, 2003, 5:27:38 PM3/13/03

ExpressVu is adding a few new Indian channels soon, one of them is B4U
TV.
--
Mr. Rajendra Singh

Note: Remove "NOSPAM" from e-mail address if you wish to e-mail me.

tejas.j...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2013, 3:43:48 AM2/4/13
to Billy Bob Thorton
Anybody using websol eucation services?

i heard about websol education providing on job training

i want to know about this website

http://www.websoleducation.com