health & beauty tips

Raavi S

Mar 20, 2012, 10:08:43 AM3/20/12
Go To ( http://adf.ly/20PrE )-)-) Re: ff11 gwt dev plugin
Inboxx

Alan Leung acl...@google.com
Mar 17 (2 days ago)

to google-web-too.

I've build it for linux 32 and 64bit for now and dropped it here:
http://acleung.com/gwt-dev-plugin.gwt

-Alan

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Eike Thies <thies...@gmail.com>
wrote:

to sad that i think you have a point here :( arghhh... where is my
firefox portable just to test my gwt application :P

Am Freitag, 16. März 2012 15:08:13 UTC+1 schrieb Olivier Scherler:
I’m wondering, how long until Mozilla releases new version of Firefox
faster than the GWT community can recompile the plugin?

On 16 March 2012 14:25, Fabricio Pizzichillo <fpizzi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello Alan.
Can you compile the plugin for FF11?

regards

wrote:

Hello Alan.
Can you compile the plugin for FF11?

regards
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit
+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Go to Master Mind Home Base Income Website :-
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
Join Now Today (Paid Income) :-
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/?id=624707
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE
http://adf.ly/20PrE

Reply Reply to all Forward

Alan Leung acl...@google.com
Mar 17 (2 days ago)

to google-web-too.

Correct link:

http://acleung.com/gwt-dev-plugin.xpi

Again FF11 linux only.

wrote:
Hello Alan.
Can you compile the plugin for FF11?

regards--
Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/jdcUZouxGZ0J.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-
too...@googlegroups.com.