kissed the breast of moon + apple tree staff

1 view

David Dalton

Sep 30, 2022, 6:19:57 PM9/30/22
I saw the waxing crescent three times this late afternoon
and early evening, and at sunset I kissed the breast
of moon while visualizing Sarah's left breast. Then
I breathed into our apple tree while visualizing its
position in my region. In both cases I got a strong (P).

No hits on Salmon on the Thorns from 12:52 p.m., when
(MJ) supposedly began, to 6:53 p.m. There has been
a full reset, not just to the last checklist---nothing
is on. I will try again leading up to D-moon, which
is in two days time, but hopefully will have some on
to Sarah's liking before Sept. 30 is over in Vancouver,
which will be 4:30 a.m. October 1 here.

September 30, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

[DTS] (non-overlap) 6:56 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 6:56 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 6:57 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 6:57 p.m. -->
[SSA] 6:57 p.m. -->
[F123] 6:58 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 6:58 p.m. -->
[B] for me, the two bowhead whales, and the twelve 6:59 p.m. -->

It is important that [PCMM] consequences come on as each
popthrough is applied so there is no gap in coverage
of the 40 original workings that are still on.

I am hopeful this time and will post updates, though again
that will lead to a long thread which I doubt anyone will
read unless they notice some effects.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid so check that group
if you want to see my updates.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)