Shin Aleph Hey (breaking judgment) name of god

Dennis Garrett

Sep 9, 2022, 10:06:01 AM9/9/22
Shin Aleph Hey

Soul mate (breaking judgment) Meditation: Using this sequence of letters the energy of soul mates is aroused in my being. I now attract the other half of my soul. All my existing relationships are deeply enriched, imbued with soul mate energy. I loosen the chains around my heart. I want to bring all future and existing relationships to the level of Soul Mate. I want to relate to all those around me on this heightened spiritual plane, and bring greater Light into my life.