Vav Vav Lamed Defying gravity (elevation of spiritual over physical controls destiny)

Dennis Garrett

Sep 9, 2022, 10:08:11 AM9/9/22
I am throwing away my doubts, pessimism and limiting nature. I choose to see beyond the illusions! I am listening to my soul and dropping my ego, making way for real fulfillment. I possess the powers of mind over matter, and I will use them by letting go of the limited thinking of the rational mind. By putting the spiritual above the physical, everything is possible.