Crone Moon again

1 view

David Dalton

Nov 20, 2022, 12:02:43 AM11/20/22
I am describing my latest attempt to magickally instigate
a global new age on the thread "Crone Moon again" om
alt.religion.druid, so check that thread for updates,
which I deem more likely if you notice some effects.

This time I have modified my constraining of the
definition of goodness measure which is used in
my workings (and was used to filter the raw version
of those workings).

Now it is constrained by

Sarah McLachlan's internal definition of love
My essential messages (which reference my internal definition of love)
UN law
Canadian law
Newfoundland and Labrador law

in that priority. So if something is positive or negative
by Sarah's internal definition of love, it is positive
or negative overall, and it doesn't get evaluated at the
next level. Only if it is neutral or undetermined or
not covered by Sarah's internal definition of love would
it get passed to the next level, and so on. But I still
think the law is needed to flesh out fine details.

"Mary walks down to the waterąs edge and there she hangs Her head
to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Nov 28, 2022, 2:37:08 AM11/28/22
In article <dalton-782C90....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I am describing my latest attempt to magickally instigate
> a global new age on the thread "Crone Moon again" om
> alt.religion.druid, so check that thread for updates,
> which I deem more likely if you notice some effects.
>
> This time I have modified my constraining of the
> definition of goodness measure which is used in
> my workings (and was used to filter the raw version
> of those workings).
>
> Now it is constrained by
>
> Sarah McLachlan's internal definition of love
> My essential messages (which reference my internal definition of love)
> UN law
> Canadian law
> Newfoundland and Labrador law
>
> in that priority. So if something is positive or negative
> by Sarah's internal definition of love, it is positive
> or negative overall, and it doesn't get evaluated at the
> next level. Only if it is neutral or undetermined or
> not covered by Sarah's internal definition of love would
> it get passed to the next level, and so on. But I still
> think the law is needed to flesh out fine details.

That attempt didn't work. I am trying again in the
thread "casting a circle" on alt.religion.druid .
This time the constraining does not include Sarah's
internal definition of love, and is converted to
a suggestion for my eight main deities including Goddess
(the ruler of the region all/everything). Moreover,
ambiguity of collaborators will not work, and I am
working with my theory of divine collaborators including
those eight main deities, but even if it works I guess
others may have other theories.

I have cast a circle of me and 1.8 million someones including
all 1.4 million assisted shaktipat recipients and
0.4 million who have received at least 100 words
from me and/or have observed me do something magickal.
I am using this circle as backing for my magickal
workings (even the criminals in the circle should
want a chance at a 200 year maximum lifespan). I
didn't invoke divine collaborators when I cast the
circle; they will be automatically invoked on the fly.

"I dreamed of a circle; I dreamed of a circle round; and in that circle I
had made were all the worlds unformed and unborn yet" (Natalie Merchant)

David Dalton

Nov 30, 2022, 11:59:25 PM11/30/22
On Nov 28, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-C0006C....@news.eternal-september.org>):
That attempt didn’t work. I tried again in the thread
“casting a net” on alt.religion.druid in which I did
a world wide mesh handshake with invocation and
a willing of a checklist of items. This also failed
and I am trying again tonight in the thread
“forgot soul alignment with region” on alt.religion.druid
in which before redoing the mesh handshake with
invocation and a willing of a checklist of items I did
a soul alignment between myself and my (recently/newly
defined) region, which is global and from 12 km below
the geoid to 250,000 km above the geoid. I will
post updates to that thread, so check it if you
are interested, which I deem likely only if you notice effects.

"In the desert of my dreams I saw you there... You’re gone and I’m lost
inside this tangled web in which I’m lain entwined" (Sarah McLachlan)