Ayin Resh Yud

Dennis Garrett

Sep 9, 2022, 10:09:31 AM9/9/22
Absolute certainty in the light-force of God Meditation: By using this Name I fill my heart with certainty! Certitude! Conviction! Sureness! And trust! I have faith. I have absolute certainty that what is right will happen through proactive behavior. I take complete responsibility for my life and know that I am getting what I need right now. And as I continue to allow more Light and certainty into my life, I will get even more.

Dennis Garrett

Sep 9, 2022, 10:17:57 AM9/9/22
Absolute certainty in the light-force of God