STAR WARS BLASTED MURRAH BUILDING

Delila

May 18, 2001, 9:47:03 AM5/18/01

Please NETWORK this to all groups & friends

THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ACCUSE
THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FOR THE
OKLAHOMA MURRAH BUILDING OUTRAGE

16 MAY 2001:
Today, mind-control victim, Timothy McVeigh would
have died by state execution for a crime he was in no way
responsible for. Mind-control victim, Timothy McVeigh has
been given a 30 day stay of execution.

It is extremely likely that a Star Wars platform 'took out'
the Murrah Building in Oklahoma, USA, in April 1995.

"It is my contention that the OKC event was the result
of a double-pronged EM weapon strike that caused the
Earth's dielectric field to erupt up through the building.
I, for one, think it's high time we found out the truth.
Our lives, and quite possibly the future of our race,
could depend upon it."
Harry Mason, BSc, MSc,
MAIMM, MIMM, FGS.,

THE FOLLOWING MAY BE THE MOST
IMPORTANT THING YOU EVER READ

IT IS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE
U.S.A. WHO SHOULD BE ON TRIAL

At the absolute minimum, the US government
knew this weapons strike would happen and
they did nothing to stop it - except warn some
government officials in nearby buildings to stay
away from their offices on the 19th April 1995.
Why did the US government not stop McVeigh?
Was it because McVeigh was robotically carrying
out what he had been programmed to do?

THE 99 DAY CAMPAIGN FOR TRUTH
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TruthCampaign
Please NETWORK this as widely as possible.

THE MURRAH BUILDING EXPLOSION

"Oblique aerial photos of the Murrah Building
show two nearly vertical, tubelike damage forms
running through the building. These represent
slightly displaced near-vertical but divergent
beam-pulse orientations, suggesting an orbital
platform was involved in the action."

Comment: Weapon technology has to be tested it to know it
works efficiently and accurately. Hence, the Murrah Building
on 19th April 1995. At the following site, you will see a shocking
history of the germ and biological experiments carried out
illegally by the government of the USA on its people:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/experimentation.html

STAR WARS.

THE TRUTH ON OKLAHOMA

OKLAHOMA CITY "BOMBING"

TOP-SECRET WEAPONS
By Harry Mason, B.Sc.,
M.Sc., Australia

Were Tesla-style EM weapons used in the
Kobe earthquake, the Oklahoma City bombing
and the downing of TWA Flight 800, in a secret
war between unidentified factions?

Part 5 (final)
Nexus Magazine, Vol 5, No 1,
Dec 1997 - Jan 1998
Look for five articles written by Harry Mason,
entitled: 'BRIGHT SKIES' at Nexus website:
http://www.nexusmagazine.com

Reproduced here, is the final part, Part 5:
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/bskies5.html

On 19 April 1995, at a few minutes after 9.00 am,
Oklahoma City was blasted by the "terrorist bombing"
of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. One hundred
and sixty eight men, women and children were killed,
and hundreds more were maimed or injured in this
callous attack.

The building was nearly totally destroyed by the explosion,
whilst severe damage was inflicted on adjacent buildings,
petering out at about a one-mile radius from ground zero.

This event was soon blamed upon a "right-wing militia group"
composed of ex-Gulf War veterans utilising an ANFO bomb
composed of from two to five tonnes of ammonium nitrate and
Diesel fuel-oil set up in a hire truck parked in front of the target
building.

A robotic Timothy McVeigh was recently convicted of the OKC
"bombing", and his alleged accomplice Terry Nichols awaits his
trial (which is about to commence as this article goes to press).
[Note: this was written around 1997]

On the day of the event, I, like many others, watched the
CNN TV feed of the Oklahoma scene. Intriguingly, there were
EARLY REPORTS OF MISSILES BEEN SEEN COMING DOWN
VERTICALLY INTO THE BUILDING, but these reports never
resurfaced.

A survivor with blood over his face was interviewed about one hour
into the rescue effort. He described how his life had been saved in his
previous domicile in California. When the Murrah Building began to
shake violently he recognised an earthquake, just like those he had
experienced in California, so he dived under his fifth-floor desk. Some
five-to-ten seconds later, a huge explosion demolished the building
around him, but the desk saved his life.

Then came reports that more bombs had been found, and a utility truck
with a small armoured bomb box in its tray was shown, whilst the FBI's
radio delivered a conversation alleging large drums of mercury fulminate
explosive had been found attached to building support pillars next to
the lift shaft.

I became agitated, since I had never heard of earthquake-type effects
hitting a building before a bomb went off, and I knew mercury fulminate
to be an extremely unstable explosive and very unlikely to have survived
a major explosion. Also, the size of explosive drum reported then and
later photographed would have been far too large to fit in the armoured
bomb box that reportedly drove away with these dangerous prizes.

Explosives experts in Australia, the UK and USA
(e.g., the General Partin report) began to question
the nature of the damage at OKC.

The gist of their theses is that low-velocity explosives like ANFO
cannot
have demolished so many support pillars in the strange pattern seen at
OKC,
since the blast pressure falls off according to the inverse cube
distance
law
- yet some near-bomb pillars were still standing, whilst some further
away
from the bomb were demolished by the blast. Their reports generally
invoke
a need for very-high-velocity explosives and individual charges attached
to certain pillars inside the building-requiring hours of work to fit
out.

Personal friends with experience in mining explosives and Belfast IRA
ANFO terrorist-bomb damage have confirmed these points to me and have
noted that the crater that developed at OKC does not fit with the truck
bomb
explanation or the truck's alleged parking lot position.

Another possible weapon candidate soon surfaced: the "A-Neutronic"
bomb. In this scenario, a mad criminal scientist (the infamous Michael
Riconosciuto, currently serving time in a US prison), developed for the
US Government a new super-weapon that involved blowing a cloud of
chemicals into the air, charging the cloud with a large excess of
electro
static energy by means of a small rocket-carried "wire", and then
detonating the resultant "fuel-air" mix to create a small
nuclear-type explosion.

I began to collect eyewitness reports and evidence from official
source publications and Internet sites relating to the OKC event.
Then, in late 1996, I visited Oklahoma City and with the help of
local author David Hoffman examined the "bombing" site and
interviewed local witnesses.

The outpourings of grief and anguish present, with messages and
wreaths of the victims' relatives and friends on the targeted building
site's protective fences, made me resolve to give this event my very
best analysis to try to deduce the true nature of this explosive event
and thereby help indicate the real culprits.

Seismic evidence recorded by local seismometers demonstrated
a double-pronged explosive energy event with two nearly identical
three-to-five-second, low-amplitude, multiple wave trains separated
by a null field, occurring over a nine-second interval.

USGS geophysicists argued that these two wave-packets were
due to an initial ground "surface" wave arriving before a secondary
wave that had travelled via deeper reflecting Earth layers, i.e., via
the local basement. Other geophysicists argued that there were two
wave-packets, representing the explosion followed by the building
debris impacting with the ground.

These hypotheses were blown apart by the US Government's explosive
demolition action on the Alfred P. Murrah Building remains, which failed
completely to demonstrate a two-pronged seismic response that was in
any way similar to the original event recordings. The original and best
seismic recordings have been confiscated by the FBI, along with many
other items of evidence such as the City video-surveillance tapes.

Hardly surprisingly, none of this evidence surfaced in the McVeigh
trial.

Along with the evidence of seismic action shaking the building some
five-to-ten seconds prior to any explosion or blast wave hitting the
building,
there were several other mysterious pre-explosion events. A policeman
working at his computer noticed electrical sparks and streamers in the
wiring under the table several seconds before the explosion brought the
building down around him. A woman on an upper floor noted a strong
ionising electrical sensation and hot air-flow entering the windows
several seconds prior to the explosion which blew the same windows
in on her. The lights in the building went out some five seconds before
the explosion. A dictation tape recording made across the street from
the "bombed" building recorded a loud "click" a few seconds before
it recorded the sound of a huge explosion. This "click" was probably
a local electromagnetic wave spike of considerable intensity.

An eyewitness located in a car a couple of hundred metres from
ground zero observed a silver-white light flash or beam coming out
of the top of the building, followed by a large blue-white electrical
arcing flash or beam, followed by an orange-red light flash or beam
that shot out from the top of the building. These electrical and light
effects took some five seconds and preceded the actual explosion.

(Reports of missiles may have been mistaken
identification of these pre-explosion energy beams.)

They were followed immediately by two explosive shock waves,
one trailing on the other, that propagated out and away from the base
of the building. These waves lifted the ground and buildings violently
upwards. The witness called this the "lid effect".

Several cars located on the above-ground carpark had electronic
ignition computers completely burnt out by the event. Two cars had
factory-fitted digital magnetic compasses that were later found to have
been thrown out by 180° and 45° respectively. Many nearby office
computers went down with burnt-out circuit- boards. These facts
point strongly to a major EM pulse having struck the area associated
with the explosion.

The local area damage from the OKC event was huge.

I cannot emphasise enough how devastated this area was.

I was quite amazed when I visited the site. Entire blocks of damaged
office buildings had been knocked down due to their shattered state,
some nearly a mile away from ground zero. Large open spaces were
surrounded by boarded-up buildings with no windows, no roofs,
and intensely shattered internal concrete beams and supporting
pillars. I saw the intense damage inside the nearby newspaper building
where internal dividing walls had been smashed asunder and horizontal
three-foot-square reinforced concrete beams sagged down everywhere.

This building had been built to very high 1930s standards to
withstand tornadoes, yet it was wrecked. Many buildings had entire
windowsills forced back in with their front brick walls sagging inwards.
Nearer to ground zero, large, one-foot-wide, floor-and-wall reinforcing
steel H-girders were twisted like spaghetti into grotesque shapes
amidst the ruins of entire floors blown away to dust and rubble.

I showed a suite of local damage photos to retired SAS trooper friends,
with experience in IRA ANFO bomb damage. They were as amazed as
I was, and stated categorically that this was no ANFO damage. They said
it would not have mattered how large an ANFO bomb had been detonated,
it could not have caused the damage seen in the photos and/or described
in the US literature.

Funnily, the FBI released film of ANFO car-bomb test explosions that
show significant fireball or fiery effects from such explosives. Yet no
witnesses have described any fiery explosion or flames-just strange,
pre-explosion light flashes or beams followed by pure energy waves,
with very high plasma-type heat effects noted on nearby car paint.

It is my contention that the OKC event was the result of a double
-pronged EM weapon strike that caused the Earth's dielectric field
to erupt up through the building.

The building shook first because of harmonic reaction to the first
EM wave packet which also blew the building's electrical supply and
created the various computer, digital compass and ionising hot-air
effects.

Having rocked the building sufficiently, the EM weapon mode was
advanced in a second strike to initiate atomic-bond rupture and
literally
blow the building material apart.

No conventional or nuclear explosive, including a so-called
"A-Neutronic" bomb, can cause seismic shaking and electrical
light-energy effects in a structure, seconds before the explosion
blast-wave hits.

Oblique aerial photos of the Murrah Building show two nearly
vertical, tubelike damage forms running through the building.
These represent slightly displaced near-vertical but divergent
beam-pulse orientations, suggesting an orbital platform was
involved in the action.

Any bomb or militia-terrorist character to this event was set in train
by those who hit the building, to ensure that the true nature of the
weapon system and its technology was hidden from public and possibly
other US Government personnel.

This implies that a faction from within the US Government was
responsible.

Either that, or the US Government was warned well in advance that this
particular building would be hit that day by an advanced weapon over
which
there was no defence-so it quickly found a patsy and built up a cover
story.

"Need-to-know" secrecy policy suggests that there then entered
a cock-up of horrific dimensions. Lower-level personnel had been
searching for a bomb earlier that morning, having been told that the
building was targeted for bombing by terrorists, but, in failing to
find it, they then did not proceed to evacuate the building.

Higher government levels, having decided to hide the horrible
truth from even their own operatives, had to have a plausible
McVeigh militia-type event. The Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
personnel were better served, as were the Judges in the adjacent
court house: they were all warned to stay away that day.

Secret Service personnel engaged in anti-drug operations were
in their offices which lay in the centre of the damage and were wiped
out by this OKC event. Interestingly, similar terrorist-bombing events
in the past were apparently aimed at the same anti-drug Secret Service
in both the downing of the Lockerbie Pan Am jumbo and the "bombing"
of the New York World Trade Center. Indeed, it is possible that this
entire series of events is being fought over a drugs empire.

Circe

May 18, 2001, 10:55:06 AM5/18/01
These articles and others are further proof that there is no way that
Timothy McVeigh acted alone. A better question would be how would the
families of the victims feel if at a later date they find out that the real
killers have not yet died for the crimes that were committed? That instead
they killed somene who was willing to die for this group?

"Delila" <bre...@home.com> wrote in message

Delila

May 18, 2001, 1:59:56 PM5/18/01

Circe wrote:

> These articles and others are further proof that there is no way that
> Timothy McVeigh acted alone. A better question would be how would the
> families of the victims feel if at a later date they find out that the real
> killers have not yet died for the crimes that were committed? That instead
> they killed somene who was willing to die for this group?

They would probably be in denial about it. They steadfastly believe it
was McVeigh who master-minded and carried out the bombing, with maybe a
little help from Nichols. McVeigh will be executed sooner or later, and
more facts about the case will surface over the years. But in the eyes
of the public, McVeigh will always be the perpetrator.

D.