Re: The Fed is about to invert the yield curve.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 23, 2018, 5:53:29 PM9/23/18
On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 21:33:06 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Sep 2018, Checkmate wrote:
>> kkuntsi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>>>
>>> More misogyny from the "benj" kOOk.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, I can likely land on my feet at any university in a first
>>> world country and Nadegda has long since had assets socked away in some
>>> safe form and a solid exit plan in the event the republic goes
>>> belly-up.
>>
>> Aren't you planning to stick around for the "revolution" you and your
>> sister sock have been fomenting?
>
>If one happens, we'll be on its side, but if not we each have our exit
>strategies. Then we can watch the citrine c(r)aptain go down with his ship
>from a safe (if nobody starts slinging nukes around) remove.

Citrine? I see you are appreciative of my paint job/waxing.

PSSST. My fine, blue water yacht is my exit strategy. She
is capable of sailing across any ocean and her captain has
the skills to see the job through.

Even Euron Grayjoy's fleet runs from "Cut the Mustard".

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

If a woman stumbles upon a fact that is opposed to her intuition
she will tend to reject it outright and, even if the evidence is
overwhelming, she will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand,
she has feelings that give her a reason to act in accordance with
her intuition, she will embrace them as the Gospel.

-- Capt. Neal ®