Re: If a Cop Beats the Crap Out of Somebody

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 9, 2018, 11:17:48 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:59:04 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

>These people better stop resisting. If you thump on a guy's head and
>then chant the magic incantation "Stop resisting!" three times (cops
>always say things at least three times when they get excited), it's
>because they feared for their lives, therefore rendering such
>repercussions null and void.

Fucking niggers seem to think they are above the law.
They have this dumb idea that they don't have to listen
to anybody, much less the cops. They are convinced they
don't have to be civilized and they are entitled to a
pass on any type of anti-social behavior simply because
they deserve it.

This is the result of years of liberal indoctrination,
the likes of which is expounded in these groups by the
George Soros-run Nadsington twins.

I have had a couple interactions with cops and I have
found the cops to always be polite and reasonable but
that's probably due to the fact that I treated them
likewise and politely did what they told me to do.

How about the morons who refuse to sign a motor traffic
citation and thus get their stupid asses arrested and
thrown into jail? Are they too stupid to listen to the
cop when he explains a signature is NOT an admission
of guilt, but rather an acknowledgement of receipt.

If I were a cop, I'd be tempted to stomp the shit
out of such stupid dregs, especially the fat female
nigger sows with a belligerent attitude as depicted
on several YouTube videos. These fucking gorillas
should be hogtied, taken to the dog pound and locked
in a cage where they belong until euthanasia can set
in.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Well, Rancho Kookamonga IP nothwithstanding
(he used to have a Texas IP, btw), it should
be patently clear to everyone by now who the
Fake really is." --Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html