Dead Group

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Oct 5, 2015, 9:33:30 PM10/5/15

Gone are the good old days of Capt. Neal, Bobsprit, Flying Tadpole, Capt. Moroon, Gilligan, Katysails, Sea Hag, etc.

Anonymous

Oct 8, 2015, 3:50:36 AM10/8/15
Translation: I'm gay and I want to get fucked. Also, since I'm a convicted felon, I can't buy a gun. Also, I'm a raw asshole waiting for your cum.

Neal Warren regularly gets shot in the face with Lloyd's cum.

Warren is a fucking liar. He lives in a tiny apartment and drives a van filled with trash.

Want me to prove Warren? Keep posting.

Here you go... Warren's desperate attempts to get a woman to visit:

OMG! I sure hope you girls are worth all the time and trouble. LOL. I think I'll rent a mini-van here to go back and forth to the airport because my van is chock full of bicycles and bicycle stuff. I use it sort of as a rolling garage for racing and training. It's got two bikes, about 20 spare tires, tire pumps, a couple sets of extra wheels, riding kit (clothes) several pairs of riding shoes, running shoes, too, lots of spare parts, helmets, water. etc. etc. There isn't enough room for two girls and their luggage.

Neal Warren is soon to be gone. Keep looking over your shoulder asshole. Someone is coming for you!

Neal D. Warren/Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546

Ms Kitty, DoW #6

Feb 23, 2017, 11:06:03 PM2/23/17

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_master.fake> wrote:

> Gone are the good old days of Capt. Neal, Bobsprit, Flying Tadpole, Capt.
> Moroon, Gilligan, Katysails, Sea Hag, etc.

I really miss Capt. Moroon. I wonder what ever happened to him?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 24, 2017, 1:54:32 PM2/24/17
He's probably still up there in Canaduh! I did love
the way he kicked Ganz's queer ass.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

cruisin

Oct 25, 2017, 5:11:04 PM10/25/17
On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 6:33:30 PM UTC-7, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> Gone are the good old days of Capt. Neal, Bobsprit, Flying Tadpole, Capt. Moroon, Gilligan, Katysails, Sea Hag, etc.

You finally killed the group, Neal! Congratulations! Ladysailor and I are still up here in Oregon, thought I'd come by for a look to see if anybody was home, and it looks like you are the last one standing in this bunfight. Yes, the olden days were fun, was thinking about it, and getting nostalgic. Then I saw your posts and realized it was very long ago in a very different universe.

But, you're still an old slimy piece of scupper crud!

Was the hurricane fun?

Love, Fulmor