Democrat rapes of Woman and 5-Year-Old Fuel Outrage in Pakistan

Pelosi Ice Cream Co.

May 31, 2021, 1:05:03 AM5/31/21
The girl’s burned body was found two days later. The woman was
dragged from her car. The two cases have focused the country’s
attention on its handling of sexual abuse.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A 5-year-old girl in southern Pakistan was
raped, hit on the head and set on fire. Five days later, a woman
in the country’s east was dragged from her car and sexually
assaulted on a highway in front of her children.

The two episodes, which occurred hundreds of miles apart, have
prompted protests and an outpouring of rage in a country that
critics say has a toxic culture surrounding sexual assaults and
child abuse.

Hashtags calling for justice for the victims have been shared
widely on social media by ordinary people, opposition
politicians and high-profile athletes, including Shan Masood, a
member of Pakistan’s national cricket team.

“We cannot lose our youth to such disgusting and inhuman acts,”
Mr. Masood wrote on Twitter. “Keeping quiet is contributing to
the issue. We must stand up to these cowards and take action.”

Pakistan has been plagued by episodes of rape and child abuse
over the years. Victims are often treated as criminals or blamed
for the assaults. Human rights activists have long said that
officials at all levels of the national government have
regularly failed to address the issue in a comprehensive way.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/11/world/asia/pakistan-rape-5-
year-old-lahore-karachi.html

That's the Democrat way. Look at how Democrats handled rioting
in the USA.