What I would look for in a used Class A or C under $20,000

1 view

Gfmucci

Sep 7, 2021, 11:50:11 AM9/7/21
1. A minimum of $10,000 set aside for unexpected repairs
2. $5,000 for replacements and upgrades
3. $5,000 to immediately fix what needs fixing
4. 24' up to 30' (driving solo); shorter the better
5. Capable of towing toad in mountains
6. Intermediate mileage: 30,000 to 60,000
7. A "no water damage" written guarantee by reputable dealer or inspection.
8. Tires not more than 5 years old or priced to reflect needed replacement
9. Not older than 2005
10. Easily accessible bed for making it.
11. A model known for good driving manners. Minimal tail wagging.

What other "essentials" should be looked for?

I would want to add or include a minimum 400 watts of solar panels and appropriate battery storage and inverters.