Winegard RD-9900

ingram15

Oct 11, 2004, 5:43:07 PM10/11/04
I had my positioner my Winegard-9900 Satellite stolen from my RV.

Can any one me where I can find one. Also looking for the cable that
was cut.

Winegard doesn't support this 4 year model. They prefer I purchase
another $1500 antenna.

Peter Pan

Oct 11, 2004, 6:49:43 PM10/11/04

"Peter Pan" <Marcs11...@HotmailNOSPAM.com> wrote in message

> "ingram15" <ingr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What IS an RD-9900? A positioner? An antenna? A combo sat and off the air
> antenna? The only RD-9xxx series antenna I know of is the RD-9046, but
> that is only $149 bucks, not $1500

FORGET THE ABOVE!

Found the tech manual for it. Since 5/99 it has been an RD-9946. The install
tech manual is at http://www.winegard.com/mobile/pdf/2451172.pdf

The part numbers are shown in the tech/install manual, and you should be
able to order the parts you need by part number.

TomW

Oct 11, 2004, 7:01:52 PM10/11/04
If you'd edit and proofread your post so it made sense, maybe
someone could figure out what you want.

ingram15

Oct 11, 2004, 10:50:13 PM10/11/04
Winegard Part #

2750225 Positioner
2753248 Wiring Harness

Winegard has discontinued these parts

ingram15

Oct 11, 2004, 10:54:11 PM10/11/04
Sorry for the broken english. I think faster than I type.

Gary