Free Palestine

999Vulcаn

Feb 15, 2024, 2:07:20 PMFeb 15
They yell at me "Free Palestine"
But somehow it sounds to me like a holiday sale

https://youtu.be/1wvaaEshgIE

turn on English subtitles

999Vulcаn

Feb 15, 2024, 2:08:12 PMFeb 15
"Finally translated this awesome song about the IDF!!

This was the hardest song ever to translate, literally! It is loaded
with slang in Hebrew and to add to it there is also Arabic slang 🥵

The song is called Harbu Darbu which is Arabic slang for "War & Pain"!

Some things just cannot be translated but we did our best to find the
equivalent!"

999Vulcаn

Feb 15, 2024, 2:11:42 PMFeb 15
тут в сносках объяснения

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/harbudarbu-harbu-darbu.html
Message has been deleted

999Vulcаn

Feb 17, 2024, 3:54:38 PMFeb 17
On 2/16/2024 5:37 PM, Зол Терентяк wrote:
>> They yell at me "Free Palestine"
>
> шутка про Free Firewood

с ходу не вспомнилась и не нашлась