диклайн 2020 11

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 5, 2020, 3:52:41 PM11/5/20
Вcё плoxo, и будeт хужe.

999Vulcan

Nov 5, 2020, 4:04:37 PM11/5/20
On Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 3:52:41 PM UTC-5, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Вcё плoxo, и будeт хужe.

всё хорошо и будет лучше

кроме коронавируса

он будет хуже, прежде чем станет лучше

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 7, 2020, 11:50:16 AM11/7/20
http://tinyurl.com/y6heq4vm

Leftists, Never Trumpers Begin Compiling Lists of Trump Supporters

Пpавую шушеру собрались наказывать, пoхожe.

999Vulcan

Nov 7, 2020, 11:56:08 AM11/7/20
yep

Winburn Middle School Principal Mike Hale is apologizing for a social media post he made about COVID-19, weeks after a teacher at the school died from the virus.

In the post on his personal Facebook page, Hale says sarcastically that COVID-19 cases "should drastically dissipate after January since we can’t blame Trump any longer."

https://www.lex18.com/news/coronavirus/lexington-principal-apologizes-for-social-media-post-about-covid-19-weeks-after-teacher-dies-from-virus

nsn

Nov 8, 2020, 7:50:42 AM11/8/20
Oleg Smirnov написал:
> http://tinyurl.com/y6heq4vm
>
> Leftists, Never Trumpers Begin Compiling Lists of Trump Supporters
>
> Пpавую шушеру собрались наказывать, пoхожe.

На баржи их и затопить на рейде.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 12, 2020, 3:29:47 PM11/12/20
http://tinyurl.com/y69u4dce

.. more than half of store-bought packages of raw ground turkey meat and
patties tested positive for bacteria that indicate fecal contamination ..
HACCP doesn't require eradication of harmful bacteria ..

Chicken and other meat is no safer. .. "Zero tolerance" policy for fecal
contamination .. only applies to visible fecal contamination. Chicken
products pass inspection as long as feces are not visible to the naked eye.

.. Physicians Committee conducted a study that tested 120 chicken products
sold by 15 grocery store chains in 10 U.S. cities for the presence of fecal
bacteria. Nearly half of the products tested positive for feces. ..

* * *

http://tinyurl.com/yy8wsmkp

.. E. coli .. pork (60%), beef (70%), chicken (80%) and turkey (90%). ..
North America has become a top producer of one of the deadliest strains of
the bacteria .. Most of the meat is contaminated with feces ..

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 12, 2020, 7:25:48 PM11/12/20
http://tinyurl.com/y5no5xr4

The Housing Debt Bubble Is Going To Burst

These events are likely to unfold in next 6 months. An uncontrolled
wave of virus infections drives the cascading economic impact:
Virus growth uncontrolled -> economic activity contracts -> unemployment rises
-> personal income falls -> consumers miss rent and mortgage payments
-> rent and mortgage payment moratoriums fail -> consumers use credit cards to
make payments
-> small business apartment landlords & homeowners default on mortgages (debt
bubble bursts)
-> consumer spending dives

999Vulcan

Nov 12, 2020, 9:25:25 PM11/12/20
было бы интересно увидеть статью с zerohedge, где они предсказывают что-нибудь хорошее

ты, я надеюсь, в курсе, что это рупор российской пропаганды?

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 13, 2020, 5:55:28 AM11/13/20
https://island.lk/the-implosion-of-america/

We have all wondered what happened to the Egyptian civilization .. Well,
we have it happening right in front of our eyes! .. America .. is on the
brink of collapse. This collapse is not going to happen with a big bang or
a pyrotechnic display, this has been building up for a while and some of
the aforementioned reasons, Arrogance, overconfidence, decadence have been
joined by pestilence and disease. A disease that has been mishandled due to
arrogance and overconfidence.

We await the final nail in the coffin of America; the election result. ..

Whoever wins, America loses! .. The demise is written in stone .. America
no longer belongs to the "First World". The projected path of that country,
in a worst-case scenario, could make it as dangerous ..

So, the American establishment read as Democrats, has managed to win .. They
will make the right noises about global warming and do nothing, pay their
dues to the United Nations who, we all know pay people huge salaries to do
absolutely nothing, they will turn a blind eye to illegal immigration
because they well know that the American economy needs this cheap,
hardworking labour that they can exploit. We will go back to the layers and
layers of cow manure that covers everything coming out of Washington. ..

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 13, 2020, 5:55:29 AM11/13/20
http://tinyurl.com/y58b8wh7

Supermarkets Limit Toilet Paper Purchases ..

New reports across the country suggest toilet paper is becoming a hot
commodity. Stores are re-implementing limits on toilet paper as demand
surges .. "We've proactively and temporarily set purchase limits to two
per customer on certain products, including bath tissue, paper towels,
disinfecting wipes and hand soap," .. According to the York Daily,
grocery chain Giant Co. once again re-instated purchase limits on 4-roll
packs of toilet paper and paper towels .. With some supermarket chains
placing limits on toilet papers, internet searches for "where can I buy
toilet paper online" hits levels not seen since early May. ..

Watch also https://youtu.be/wKMwtv4346k

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 13, 2020, 5:58:12 AM11/13/20
999Vulcan, <news:b716390f-35cc-4407...@googlegroups.com>
Там некие неоднозначные восточные европейцы.
Для российской пропаганды слишком "правые".
Просто вы левые всё правое в российскую пропаганду записываете.

999Vulcan

Nov 13, 2020, 9:22:01 AM11/13/20
вот ещё ланкийских троллей мы не читали

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 13, 2020, 9:29:26 AM11/13/20
999Vulcan, <news:c9527c4a-2f7c-45df...@googlegroups.com>
И что, разумно же написано.

999Vulcan

Nov 13, 2020, 10:16:47 AM11/13/20
сказано же: не читали

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 14, 2020, 3:01:46 PM11/14/20
http://tinyurl.com/y5d6hml4

.. painful death of the American dream ..

.. The signs have been there for years, long before the emergence of
Donald J Trump .. The assassination of Kennedy, the folly of Vietnam,
and the moral collapse of Watergate. As if that wasn't bad enough, the
devastation of the 2008 crash would finally blow any remaining trust
the majority of Americans had in their government and its institutions.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 14, 2020, 3:02:46 PM11/14/20
http://tinyurl.com/y2mrozo3

Iran made a statement that the election process proved that
America was "in decline." For once I agree wholeheartedly with
Iran. .. The brink of disaster. I feel helpless to stop it.

999Vulcan

Nov 14, 2020, 3:23:22 PM11/14/20
On 11/14/2020 3:00 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Вcё плoxo, и будeт хужe.

а кому счас легко

вон у бацьки тоже дела не сахар

999Vulcan

Nov 14, 2020, 3:26:00 PM11/14/20
On 11/14/2020 3:01 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> The brink of disaster. I feel helpless to stop it.

For reasons I have never understood, people like to hear that the world
is going to hell. ~Deirdre McCloskey

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 14, 2020, 7:19:29 PM11/14/20
http://tinyurl.com/y2a2kpn6

.. America is not real, for one! It's a simulation!
.. the U.S. is not real! The U.S. is a joke - a laughing stock!
More precisely, in the U.S., reality is a joke, and the joke is the reality!
.. This is because the U.S. "destroys" everywhere! The U.S. destroys the
essence, freedom, and spirit of every place it touches, and influences! ..
It has no history, no legacy, no philosophy, no melody, or soul. Hence, it
is not real; it is a big fat joke! In fact, it is a bad joke on humanity!

It is a universe of simulations that not only comes at a high price for
humanity but also paves the way to the extinction, evaporation, and
meaninglessness of humanity, reality, and the truth! .. The U.S. took to the
stage after Europe .. imitating it, became a clown from stem to stern, and
eventually turned into a specter of the European dream! ..

The U.S. is a place bought with money and enslaved!
It is a series of tragicomedies: it would be sold in exchange for money,
there would be an escape to China, it would be left to its own devices and
abandoned to chaos, and wiped out of history by experiencing the disaster
of disasters, but it would come at a high price for humanity; every inch
would be drenched in human blood, and it would eventually drown in its own
blood, like Frankenstein, craving its own flesh!

Угaдaйте нe пoдглядывaя, oткудa нaпиcанo.

Const

Nov 14, 2020, 8:37:53 PM11/14/20
Разве ?

---
Const

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 15, 2020, 2:21:17 AM11/15/20
https://tinyurl.com/yxd5e6yh

The trailer barely protected Pam and her children, now 11 and 16, from the
elements. Gaps in the walls had let opossums and other wild animals squeeze
in, so Pam had stuffed rags in the holes and set traps outside the front door.
She cautioned visitors to watch their step on the sloping, flimsy floors,
which were soft underfoot.

Her monthly checks .. didn't stretch far enough to cover repairs. .. The
trailer was musty, poorly ventilated and dimly lit, with water-stained popcorn
ceilings and exposed electrical wiring. ..

At the rear of the home, overlooking a small yard and dense woods, was a
collapsed deck. Beside the deck a pipe spewed raw sewage onto the ground. The
toilet paper and feces told a story of the lost American dream ..

Нe иcключeнo, чтo вaс скoро будут рaскулaчивaть.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 15, 2020, 10:36:44 AM11/15/20
http://tinyurl.com/y634njt4

Why the Collapse of the US is Mathematically Inevitable

.. Even with a monopoly on the printing press .. the U.S. still has
to spend on debt service. In particular, in 2017, interest payments
alone amounted to $263 billion, or 6.6% of all Federal budget
expenditures. By 2019 the $21.9 trillion of debt was subject to an
interest rate of 1.25% per annum.

Calculations show that U.S. Treasury is able to allocate at most 8%
of its budget for the servicing of its loans. That brings the U.S.
to the limit: it cannot borrow more than some $26.5-28 trillion.
After that, the collapse of the pyramid becomes inevitable and
inescapable. / The US budget is certainly large. In 2020 (the budget
period ends on September 30th) it amounted to $6.5 trillion. But
more than 70% of the money has to be directed to various social
programs, for example, to finance free food stamps which cover the
food expenses of 6.8 million Americans.

An abandonment of the social programs would bring social revolts.
There is nowhere to cut the army's spending, either. There, more than
half of the money is spent not on weapons nor on the maintenance of
the military itself, but on extensive insurance and bonus payments,
without which it would be impossible to lure Americans into the ranks
of the armed forces. And the army is the last argument that supports
the world's hegemon.

The Fed managed to get out of the current situation by reducing the
cost of new loans, gradually lowering the discount rate to 0.25% per
annum, which, in fact, made the dollar free for new borrowers. ..

But the victory is a pyrrhic victory, for this is also critically
draining the pension system and the local government budgets that
existed on the income from investing in T-bills. / It is also important
to note that over the past 20 years, the U.S. debt has turned from
external to internal. ..

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 15, 2020, 10:36:45 AM11/15/20
http://tinyurl.com/y3u544rf

The question of the collapse of the US economy, and in general a US
societal collapse, is becoming a topic of discussion in polite society,
and even more so on the street. The signs are everywhere, from the
accelerating debt accumulation and the disintegration of the productive
base to the breakdown of the social consensus and even of social discourse,
the loss of any moral compass, sexual promiscuity, and never-ending
militaristic hubris. ..

Its vast untapped agricultural territory is no longer an opportunity to
explode with record harvests, but rather its soil is overused and depleted.
Is its labor force young and vibrant? No, the native labor force is older,
bloated. Is it still being refreshed through immigration? No, immigration
today produces oversaturation with unskilled, most often unmotivated,
welfare-seeking, unwilling to integrate, separatist enclaves. Is its
technological leadership unmatched by competition from rival countries?
Not at all. Rather, it is peddling legacy technologies, still producing
dividends and rents but no longer a leader of the pack.

So then, how is that the US still carries the day and is still standing up,
if all its constitutive elements, its economy, its financials, its
military, its technology, its social cohesion, are crumbling all around?
The obvious answer is, indeed, its undivided geriatric leadership .. They,
the 70s and 80s and 90s crop of oligarchs, still hold the country together.
They still aren't letting it go, as long as they are in charge, as long as
they are alive.

And then, after that? .. That moment cannot be far off. Once the geriatric
present leadership goes out feet first, the deep fault lines dividing
America will shake the nation to its foundations ..

999Vulcan

Nov 15, 2020, 11:41:03 AM11/15/20
экий ты зануда
настроил бы уже робота, чтобы он сам сюда постил линки про american
decline|collapse

не чтоб что-нибудь хорошее написать
mRNA вакцины, например, могут стать будущим медицины уже на нашем веку

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 15, 2020, 7:05:28 PM11/15/20
JOE BIDEN's "mental decline" is "highly likely" to result in Kamala
Harris taking over as President of the United States during his
Presidency .. Joe Biden is showing material signs of mental decline.
.. "He does not strike me as somebody who is a decision-maker." /
"I do not see him providing leadership. / "I do think it is highly
likely that Kamala Harris could take over as President at some point
during a Biden Presidency." ( http://tinyurl.com/y2xjzzp6 )

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 15, 2020, 7:08:18 PM11/15/20
http://tinyurl.com/y6kc6zsu

Americans Work Too Damn Much

One, the rise of overall hours worked since the 1970s. Two, an increase
in volatility and the unpredictable nature of workers’ schedules. Three,
workers not having enough hours to make ends meet. ..

For about a hundred years, the number of hours worked declined. The
workday declined, the workweek declined. But this began to shift in the
seventies, when workers began returning to working longer hours. ..

В 70-х началась "новая экономика", - трансформация доллара в фиатную
валюту и экономическое присоединение Китая к Атлантизму, принципиальные
подвижки 'евроинтеграции' в создании прото-ЕС, начало конца СССР.

И также, с 70-х растёт глобально-мировой джини.

YuraS

Nov 15, 2020, 7:09:07 PM11/15/20
У вас там весь народ в "mental decline", а президент всё равно не меняется.

999Vulcan

Nov 15, 2020, 8:49:13 PM11/15/20
дарахих расиян по степени ментального диклайна смело уподоблю нашим
трампистам

Const

Nov 15, 2020, 10:47:54 PM11/15/20
Постой, но ведь это ТЫ глядишь на боинг и начинаешь
лепетать "а какие ваши доказательства".

---
Const

Dmitry Krivitsky

Nov 15, 2020, 11:20:43 PM11/15/20
Так по боингу-то есть доказательства. А по Трампу ты сам (не я)
декларировал их отсутствие.

Const

Nov 15, 2020, 11:57:54 PM11/15/20
Нет, я декларировал отсутствие возможности доказать
это в суде, у нормальных судей (а у ваших партийных
судей это невозможно по определению, невзирая
на доказательства).

Это не означает отсутствие доказательств.
Доказательств, косвенных и других - вагонами.

---
Const

Dmitry Krivitsky

Nov 16, 2020, 12:10:53 AM11/16/20
Означает.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 16, 2020, 9:08:07 AM11/16/20
http://tinyurl.com/y5vanzo9

The walls around Trump are quickly collapsing and he is lapsing
into a state of panic. He fears his life going into the future will
be like a never-ending nightmare, and it most certainly will. .. He
will not be allowed to fade away because the long arm of the law
will be wrapped around him. He dismissed and denigrated the Rule of
Law time and again, and now he must face it. January 21 .. Some 30
ongoing investigations will have had time to accumulate evidence
against him. In some cases, prosecutors will be ready to indict him
for his various illegal, perhaps, criminal actions.

It won't be long before we watch him implode and erupt in a massive
fit of anger and fury. So the Secret Service must be more than ready
to step in and stop him from doing something really crazy and highly
dangerous .. Some law enforcement group will gladly do exactly that;
placing a gag in his mouth and wrapping up his legs. ..

And the vast majority of Americans and the nations of the world will
breathe a great sigh of relief and ecstasy as this poisonous element
that has been occupying the White House for 4 years is removed. ..

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 16, 2020, 9:08:08 AM11/16/20
http://tinyurl.com/y3qn72qy

.. risked their lives; lost wages they couldn't spare; travelled for
hundreds of miles; stood for hours in the rain, the heat, the snow;
registered thousands of new people to vote, and drove those who had
no other way of getting there to the polls. All so they could ..
vote for the slightly less evil, racist white man who has only
marginally better impulse control. Because they knew they couldn't
count on white voters to make the right decision last week. ..

Because white people in the U.S. will forfeit healthcare, retirement,
affordable education, childcare, breathable air, drinkable water,
etc. rather than allow BIPOC the same benefits. .. "White Americans
are the rich world's most hostile, ignorant, violent, cruel, and
selfish social group - by a very long way, .. White Americans want
America to be a failed state - and that is its fundamental, deep, and
longstanding problem." ( http://tinyurl.com/y5rhmqlz ) ..

Данилов

Nov 16, 2020, 9:35:57 AM11/16/20
16.11.2020 17:04, Oleg Smirnov пишет:
Особенно меня ужаснули дети в клетках на южных границах. Ужас, ужас, ужас!

999Vulcan

Nov 16, 2020, 9:45:11 AM11/16/20
On 11/15/2020 11:54 PM, Const wrote:
про твои косвенные доказательства с бложиков про первые цифры я тебе
постил анализ специалиста

999Vulcan

Nov 16, 2020, 9:46:33 AM11/16/20
he isn't wrong

Данилов

Nov 16, 2020, 9:57:12 AM11/16/20
16.11.2020 17:46, 999Vulcan пишет:
А она, эта Гольдхабер еще и порнографию пишет. Настоящий антисовок джу.

999Vulcan

Nov 16, 2020, 10:02:07 AM11/16/20
это не гольдхабер, а umair haque

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umair_Haque

Данилов

Nov 16, 2020, 10:24:54 AM11/16/20
16.11.2020 18:02, 999Vulcan пишет:
Ты не все прочитал

https://thebigsmoke.com/2020/11/10/meet-the-new-boss-same-as-the-old-boss/

Black voters, Indigenous Americans, and many other people of color
fought attempts to disenfranchise them; risked their lives; lost wages
they couldn’t spare; traveled for hundreds of miles; stood for hours in
the rain, the heat, the snow; registered thousands of new people to
vote, and drove those who had no other way of getting there to the
polls. All so they could hold their noses, after eschewing more
progressive and representative choices in the primary, and vote for the
slightly less evil, racist white man who has only marginally better
impulse control. Because they knew they couldn’t count on white voters
to make the right decision last week.

The problems in this country that feed white supremacy—racism,
patriarchy, capitalism, colonialism, misogyny, homomisia, transmisia,
Islammisia, xenomisia—are systemic.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/goldhaber

999Vulcan

Nov 16, 2020, 10:32:16 AM11/16/20
я комментировал другой текст другого автора

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 16, 2020, 11:02:51 AM11/16/20
999Vulcan, <news:rou61u$d3a$1...@dont-email.me>

А ceбя любимoгo ты cчитaешь White American?

999Vulcan

Nov 16, 2020, 11:04:51 AM11/16/20
On 11/16/2020 11:01 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> 999Vulcan, <news:rou61u$d3a$1...@dont-email.me>

> А ceбя любимoгo ты cчитaешь White American?

да, а что?

я себя и soviet jew считаю - но при этом за трампа не голосую

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 16, 2020, 11:12:27 AM11/16/20
999Vulcan, <news:rou7v2$d3a$2...@dont-email.me>
Значит тоже такой.

999Vulcan

Nov 16, 2020, 11:13:50 AM11/16/20
с какой стати?

Const

Nov 16, 2020, 8:37:56 PM11/16/20
999Vulcan <999V...@russian.z1> wrote:

> >> Так по боингу-то есть доказательства. А по Трампу ты сам (не я)
> >> декларировал их отсутствие.
> >
> > Нет, я декларировал отсутствие возможности доказать
> > это в суде, у нормальных судей (а у ваших партийных
> > судей это невозможно по определению, невзирая
> > на доказательства).
> >
> > Это не означает отсутствие доказательств.
> > Доказательств, косвенных и других - вагонами.

> про твои косвенные доказательства с бложиков про первые цифры я тебе
> постил анализ специалиста

Ты такой или подобный идиотизм уже постил ранее.

Тоже мне проблема, найти активиста, который напечатает
бессмысленную хню.

---
Const

999Vulcan

Nov 16, 2020, 8:41:39 PM11/16/20
это не активист, а пхд в вопросе

а не какой-то безымянный "активист"-бухгалтер с бложиком

но ты можешь верить во что угодно, и что выборы украдены, и что ковид из
а хокс флу

я тебе не доктор

Const

Nov 16, 2020, 9:52:55 PM11/16/20

> >> про твои косвенные доказательства с бложиков про первые цифры я тебе
> >> постил анализ специалиста
> >
> > Ты такой или подобный идиотизм уже постил ранее.
> >
> > Тоже мне проблема, найти активиста, который напечатает
> > бессмысленную хню.

> это не активист, а пхд в вопросе

Он пхд в POLITICAL SCIENCE.
Это профессиональный говномешатель.

> а не какой-то безымянный "активист"-бухгалтер с бложиком

А с бложиком как раз профессиональные математики.

> но ты можешь верить во что угодно, и что выборы украдены, и что ковид из
> а хокс флу

> я тебе не доктор

Ты никому не доктор.

---
Const

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 9:17:47 AM11/17/20
http://tinyurl.com/yxfnp57d

.. All countries reach their pinnacle and then begin to decline. ..
Our political climate would say that it is. Not only a decline but ..
a path for self-destruction. .. We are doing it to ourselves. ..

It is impossible to know the truths of what is happening across our
country because what is a true fact on one media outlet is an outright
lie on another .. Our election system is completely dysfunctional. ..
The way campaigns are financed is ripe for corruption and the amount
of money from special interest groups is appalling. ..

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 9:21:27 AM11/17/20
.. America is a failed state .. I am grieving for America. The stages
of grief are shock, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.
I don't automatically think about grieving in the context of a
country. But I believe we are witnessing the decline of America. And I
am grieving .. ( http://tinyurl.com/y2d3yubs )

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 9:29:23 AM11/17/20
President Barack Obama and his administration spent eight years
"managing America's decline" into a "new normal" that voters rejected
by electing Mr. Trump. Mr. Obama declared that manufacturing jobs lost
overseas were never coming back, a sentiment parroted by sycophants in
liberal media. .. But, President Trump's America First policies ..
repatriated and reinvested $billions of profits earned/sequestered by
American companies abroad, brought home hundreds of thousands of
manufacturing jobs and created many thousands of new ones. .. Trump
voters aren't interested in coddling multi-billion-dollar international
corporations while ignoring the problems of Middle America and blue-
collar workers. They're also disinterested in ignoring immigration
laws simply because .. vote-hungry Democrats insist that uncontrolled
illegal immigration helps the economy ( http://tinyurl.com/y5es4kqn )

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 9:38:32 AM11/17/20
http://tinyurl.com/yxgpt2jt

.. I was derided by some for describing the United States in relative
decline. Today, however, the United States has arrived at a potential
turning point toward absolute decline. ..

The wishful thinking that Donald Trump will go quietly once all his
legal battles have been fought was further dispelled .. Public trust
in the political establishment, the media, and government institutions
remains battered .. Could not come at a worse time for the country's
position in the world. ..

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 9:42:04 AM11/17/20
On 11/17/2020 9:37 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/yxgpt2jt
>
> .. I was derided by some for describing the United States in relative
> decline. Today, however, the United States has arrived at a potential

чувак, ты вот в натуре сидишь и кликаешь в гугле refresh на "decline"?

или робота настроил?

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 11:04:45 AM11/17/20
https://dailyhive.com/seattle/seattle-panic-buying-lockdown

Although the Washington Emergency Management is reminding people to
avoid panic-buying, many are continuing to clear out the shelves. ..
It was impossible to find toilet paper in the city Monday ..

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 11:17:42 AM11/17/20
http://tulsabeacon.com/pandemic-buying-panic-arises/

.. Americans have slipped back into a buying panic mode. The
possibility of the Democrat-inspired lockdown, has prompted people to
buy more food and medical supplies than they really need .. because
manufacturers are shut down .. Early on in the pandemic, toilet paper,
cleaning supplies, Del Monte green beans flew off the shelves. .. Add
to that anxiety the riots in major America cities (all run by
Democrats). People watch looters ransack a WalMart, burn down a
Wendy's and steal freely from a Target store and they realize we are
not too far from anarchy.

And that nervousness, coupled with the prospect of a Democrat takeover
of the federal government, made the sales of firearms and ammunition
go through the roof. .. Women are buying guns in record numbers. ..

Данилов

Nov 17, 2020, 11:20:08 AM11/17/20
17.11.2020 17:42, 999Vulcan пишет:
А ты поделись, как у тебя на Трампа настроено.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 11:48:29 AM11/17/20
NEW POLL: 86% of Trump Voters Say Biden 'Did Not Legitimately Win' Election
.. The findings reveal "a host of troubling findings about public confidence
in the election." .. In addition to this, less than half believed there could
be 'a peaceful transition of power' if an illegitimate Biden is allowed to be
sworn in on January 20, 2021. .. ( http://tinyurl.com/y6b7ercb )

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 12:03:56 PM11/17/20
я просто смотрю на top headlines

жду-не дождусь, чтобы он из них исчез

или всё-таки дождусь?

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 12:04:37 PM11/17/20
да чего там, достаточно на зиван взглянуть

Данилов

Nov 17, 2020, 12:15:17 PM11/17/20
17.11.2020 20:03, 999Vulcan пишет:
Все ждешь. А должен бы уже переехать в Джорджию

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 12:16:49 PM11/17/20
зачем? кому должен?

Данилов

Nov 17, 2020, 12:39:04 PM11/17/20
17.11.2020 20:16, 999Vulcan пишет:
Чтобы обеспечить победу демократов. Или ты только здесь воюешь?
Все на выборы в Грузию! Фашизм не пройдет!

"Как сообщает Fox News, в Калифорнии некоторые американцы уже готовы
переехать в Джорджию, чтобы проголосовать за двух кандидатов в Сенат США
от Демократической партии.

Ранее СМИ опубликовали стратегию Демократический партии в Калифорнии с
призывами «Все в Джорджию, на защиту демократии и либеральных ценностей!».

Для этого гражданам предлагают зарегистрироваться на сайте Georgia.gov
до 7 декабря.

Отсутствие местного удостоверения личности, оказывается, не проблема —
после регистрации можно проголосовать… по почте.

Также можно открыть счет в любом банке штата (один из способов сойти за
местного) и явиться на избирательный участок с документом, выданным вне
самого штата (паспорт, военное удостоверение и прочее), показать справку
из банка и… выбрать президента, сенатора, местных муниципалов.

А потом можно и в своем штате проголосовать. Шансы, что подобное
нарушение будет обнаружено, — минимальны.

Официальный избирком штата Джорджии напоминает или, возможно, намекает,
что даже если гражданин не голосовал ранее в штате, то можно теперь
проголосовать за кандидатов в Сенат.

«Адрес в ваших водительских правах или удостоверении личности в Джорджии
не обязательно должен совпадать с адресом, по которому вы
зарегистрированы для голосования. Тем не менее всегда лучше, чтобы они
соответствовали друг другу, чтобы обеспечить беспроблемное голосование»,
— разъясняют на сайте правительства."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-georgia-senate-11-17-2020

Sergey Kubushyn

Nov 17, 2020, 12:51:29 PM11/17/20
Из местного, рекомендую:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/victor-joecks/victor-joecks-clark-county-election-officials-accepted-my-signature-on-8-ballot-envelopes-2182390/?itm_source=parsely-api

---
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *

Sergey Kubushyn

Nov 17, 2020, 12:56:48 PM11/17/20

Данилов

Nov 17, 2020, 12:57:30 PM11/17/20
17.11.2020 20:49, Sergey Kubushyn пишет:
И эти люди запрещают нам ковырять в носу.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 2:38:09 PM11/17/20
.. A new survey finds a sharp decline in belief that the U.S. holds special
place in history. .. A new poll from the Public Religion Research Institute
found that, for the first time since .. 2011, a majority of Americans say
they disagree with the statement "God has granted America a special role in
human history." / According to the 2020 American Values Survey, 40% percent
of Americans agreed with that statement, while 58% disagree. And, "Notably,
the share of Americans who completely disagree (40%) has nearly doubled
since the question was last asked, in the lead-up to the 2016 election (22%),"
.. Among other findings, .. only one-quarter believe that the U.S. is a good
moral example to the rest of the world. .. ( http://tinyurl.com/y54yjwk7 )

Hу тупыe .. Tpeтий Pим ужe ecть.

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 3:36:13 PM11/17/20
On 11/17/2020 12:39 PM, Данилов wrote:
> 17.11.2020 20:16, 999Vulcan пишет:

>>> Все ждешь. А должен бы уже переехать в Джорджию
>>
>> зачем? кому должен?
>
> Чтобы обеспечить победу демократов. Или ты только здесь воюешь?

только здесь

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 3:37:19 PM11/17/20
тупые те кто верит или те кто нет?

или все?

Данилов

Nov 17, 2020, 3:45:38 PM11/17/20
17.11.2020 23:36, 999Vulcan пишет:
У тебя же папа педагог.
Да у тебя же все наоборот.
Какой ты нафиг танкист

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 17, 2020, 4:01:19 PM11/17/20
https://gnews.org/534248/

Joe Biden's votes violate Benford's Law (Mathematics)

As the vote counting for the 2020 Presidential Election continues, various
facts suggest rampant frauds in Joe Biden's votes. So does mathematics in
terms of the votes from precincts. ..

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 4:04:01 PM11/17/20
On 11/17/2020 4:00 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> https://gnews.org/534248/
>
> Joe Biden's votes violate Benford's Law (Mathematics)

доброе утро:)

Nov 17, 2020, 8:28:55 PM11/17/20
On 11/17/2020 4:00 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
Математику уже объявили продажной девкой империализма.

Bye, Anatol

Const

Nov 17, 2020, 9:12:56 PM11/17/20
А ты поплачь.
Мол, украл, так старался, а эти суки не оценили.
Лгал четыре года, унижался, терпел.

---
Const

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 9:14:51 PM11/17/20
Трамп съел твой мозг.

Const

Nov 17, 2020, 9:27:58 PM11/17/20
> > Мол, украл, так старался, а эти суки не оценили. ^M
> > Лгал четыре года, унижался, терпел.

> Трамп съел твой мозг.

Га ?

---
Const

999Vulcan

Nov 17, 2020, 9:33:46 PM11/17/20
On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 9:27:58 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:
> 999Vulcan <*@vulakh.us> wrote:
>
> > Трамп съел твой мозг.
> Га ?

As you were!

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 18, 2020, 9:57:54 AM11/18/20
http://tinyurl.com/y237hsyu

America is no longer .. There would be no turning back the clock.
.. Multipolar world .. Hegemony is history .. The U.S. retreat from
hegemony .. America's loss of credibility ..

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 18, 2020, 10:09:32 AM11/18/20
http://tinyurl.com/y4fxayh9

Americans find little to be satisfied with when it comes to financial
services. .. This report also provides satisfaction results for the
Health Care and Social Assistance sector, which includes hospitals and
ambulatory care. Overall, Health Care falls even further than Finance and
Insurance ..

The virus is not entirely responsible for the wave of dissatisfaction, ..
Instead, it amplified trends already present. For industries like banks,
credit unions, and hospitals, the negative trend goes back further.

Customer satisfaction with banks overall retreats .. Internet investment
services show the most precipitous customer satisfaction decline .. The
picture remains bleak for financial advisors .. After holding steady for
the past two years, customer satisfaction for life insurers goes downhill
.. Patient satisfaction with hospitals continues to spiral ..

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 18, 2020, 10:16:14 AM11/18/20
кредибилити на хлеб не намажешь

а вот рынок - на all time high

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 18, 2020, 7:11:21 PM11/18/20
http://tinyurl.com/yyw777ek

Drug Overdose Deaths Head Toward Record Number in 2020

An estimated 19416 individuals died of a drug overdose in the United
Statesin the first 3 months of 2020 compared with 16682 in the same
3-month period in 2019 .. The agency [CDC] also estimates that 75500
overdose deaths occurred in the 12-month period between March 2019
and March 2020, an increase of approximately 10%. ..

.. The United States is on track to reach a new all-time record for
overdose fatalities within a calendar year. Most states experienced
increases in the rate of overdose deaths during the first quarter of
2020 compared with the same period in 2019, with 7 states (plus the
District of Columbia) experiencing increases ranging from 25% to 50%
from March 2019 to March 2020. .. Overdose fatalities have increased
dramatically for 3 decades ..

.. 13% of respondents said .. they had started or increased substance
use to cope with pandemic-related stress .. Drug rehabilitation
programs .. have been forced to close down or limit their operations
because of COVID-19 cases among patients or staff or financial
difficulties stemming from the pandemic. ..

Т.е. не только pекopдный кoвид, но и нapкoмaния тоже бьёт pекopды.

Const

Nov 18, 2020, 8:32:59 PM11/18/20
Oleg Smirnov <os...@netc.eu> wrote:
> Т.е. не только pекopдный кoвид, но и нapкoмaния тоже бьёт pекopды.

Она очевидным образом везде на подъеме.
И спиртного продавать стали гораздо больше.

---
Const

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 19, 2020, 11:17:19 AM11/19/20
Other countries are learning to live without America. .. America's
international reputation has been transformed. No longer the world's most
admired democracy, our political system is more often perceived as uniquely
dysfunctional .. Poll after poll shows that respect for America is not just
plummeting, but also turning into something very different. Some 70 percent of
South Koreans and more than 60 percent of Japanese .. view the U.S. as a
"major threat." .. Other countries have finally begun to take account of what
American withdrawal from global leadership really means, and they are
recalculating balances of power accordingly .. ( http://tinyurl.com/y35s92pg )

Сучит ножками, требует продолжения банкета.

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 11:41:22 AM11/19/20
On 11/19/2020 11:14 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> American withdrawal from global leadership really means, and they are

it means что хуйлы по всему миру почувствуют себя в ещё большей
безнаказанности

можно сколько угодно глумиться над загнивающей америкой, но самый
кромешный пиздец всё равно в результате будет на родине слонов

вон, бацька ещё чуть-чуть, и испортозаменят интернет

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 19, 2020, 11:57:02 AM11/19/20
Ratings for the United States plummeted .. in 2017, and they have declined
further over the past year, at least in part due to the widespread
perception that the U.S. has handled the coronavirus pandemic poorly. In
fact, in several nations that are key U.S. allies and partners, the share
of the public with a favorable view of the U.S. is at its lowest point in
nearly two decades of polling. .. The share of adults who believe the U.S.
government respects the personal freedoms of its people has dropped in many
nations recently, including Germany, Canada and Australia. .. This decline
.. began during the Obama era .. ( http://tinyurl.com/yxwms7uy )

Они всё валят на Трампа, конечно, но на самом деле это долгосрочные тренды.

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 11:58:35 AM11/19/20
This project begins with the assumption that Russia is in fact in
decline, and that the way Russia declines will likely have consequences
that Western policies and strategies will be forced to address. Evidence
of decline across most aspects of political, economic, and social life
in Russia is now plentiful, and little evidence suggests that overall
decline is reversible.

Some areas of decline—for example, Russia’s demographic crisis, or in
knowledge production—are profound and increasingly rapid. That said, in
some areas Russia is making a concerted effort not to decline, for
example in the development and reform of its military, which continues
to boast some impressive select capabilities. But building the military
to compensate for decline elsewhere hints at scenarios of the future
that could be fraught with risk and conflict.

https://jamestown.org/programs/rd/

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 12:00:07 PM11/19/20
On 11/19/2020 11:54 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
Russia currently faces three existential challenges that already point
to its decline, decay and even disintegration in the coming decades.

It has an economy oriented to the past rather than the future, one
incapable of supporting a worthy standard of living for its people or
even the plans of the Kremlin elite.

It has a set of center-periphery relations in which Moscow increasingly
views the regions and republics as burdens rather than partners, and the
latter, in turn, view the center as an occupying power.

And it has geopolitical ambitions which it is not in a position to
support but that guarantee neither Russia nor its neighbors will be able
to live in peace and prosperity in the coming decades.

https://jamestown.org/program/foreword-decline-decay-disintegration-russias-future-21st-century/

отакот

"guarantee neither Russia nor its neighbors will be able to live in
peace and prosperity in the coming decades"

сколько у тебя декад жизни осталось, Смирнов?

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 19, 2020, 12:05:28 PM11/19/20
ulcan, <news:rp68am$mb5$1...@dont-email.me>
Read this official report http://tinyurl.com/y5mdvwak
There are nice pictures showing how really bad things in the US are.
The fact it's worse than what was 100 years ago isn't an exaggeration.

Compare to Russia:
http://tinyurl.com/y3was7qv
http://tinyurl.com/y59te9sb

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 12:09:31 PM11/19/20
US: 78
RU: 72

"белорусский народ будет жить плохо, но недолго" (ц)

Nov 19, 2020, 12:13:30 PM11/19/20
On 11/19/2020 11:41 AM, ⁹⁹⁹√ulcan wrote:

>> American withdrawal from global leadership really means, and they are
>
> it means что хуйлы по всему миру почувствуют себя в ещё большей
> безнаказанности

Чтобы какое нибудь хуйло наказать - нужны смелые и сильные солдаты.

А у нас сейчас мода на воспитание трусливых пидарасов,
максимум способных сжечь книжный магазин и разграбить Волмарт.

Bye, Anatol

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 19, 2020, 12:15:29 PM11/19/20
ulcan, <news:rp68sa$mb5$1...@dont-email.me>
The dynamics indicate America's decline, Russia's resurgence.

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 12:16:18 PM11/19/20
ну так запишись в волонтёры

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 12:17:47 PM11/19/20
On 11/19/2020 12:14 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>>> Read this official report http://tinyurl.com/y5mdvwak
>>> There are nice pictures showing how really bad things in the US are.
>>> The fact it's worse than what was 100 years ago isn't an exaggeration.
>>>
>>> Compare to Russia:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/y3was7qv
>>> http://tinyurl.com/y59te9sb
>>
>> US: 78
>> RU: 72
>>
>> "белорусский народ будет жить плохо, но недолго" (ц)
>
> The dynamics indicate America's decline, Russia's resurgence.

жаль только - жить в эту пору прекрасную... (ц) 1864

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 19, 2020, 12:17:53 PM11/19/20
D, <news:rp693p$dhi$2...@dont-email.me>
У вас и мода, и солдаты сами по себе очень толстые.

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 12:18:58 PM11/19/20
who cares

дронами управлять можно не вынимая жирную жопу из кресла

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 19, 2020, 12:23:04 PM11/19/20
ulcan, <news:rp69e1$mb5$2...@dont-email.me>
Факторы диклайна влияют и на мозг тоже.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 19, 2020, 12:41:29 PM11/19/20
ulcan, <news:rp69e1$mb5$2...@dont-email.me>

> who cares
>
> дронами управлять можно не вынимая жирную жопу из кресла

A staggering $19 billion spent by the U.S. government to reconstruct
Afghanistan has been lost to fraud, waste, and abuse in the last decade and
that only includes a portion of the money allocated by Congress for the cause.
In 90% of the cases examined in a new federal audit, the money was blown
"carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose" .. http://tinyurl.com/y3qxq7j7

Данилов

Nov 19, 2020, 12:46:54 PM11/19/20
19.11.2020 20:13, D пишет:
Сильные и смелые солдаты США? Это оксюморон.

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 1:04:55 PM11/19/20
ничего, мы ещё китайцев и прочих восточноевропейцев ввезём

Nov 19, 2020, 1:23:15 PM11/19/20
On 11/19/2020 12:18 PM, ⁹⁹⁹√ulcan wrote:

>>> Чтобы какое нибудь хуйло наказать - нужны смелые и сильные солдаты.
>>>
>>> А у нас сейчас мода на воспитание трусливых пидарасов,
>>> максимум способных сжечь книжный магазин и разграбить Волмарт.
>>
>> У вас и мода, и солдаты сами по себе очень толстые.
>
> who cares
>
> дронами управлять можно не вынимая жирную жопу из кресла

Русские хакеры управление перехватят и по Батьке Бидону же врежут.

Bye, Anatol

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Nov 19, 2020, 1:29:05 PM11/19/20
бацька у вас трамп