IS GLOBAL WARMING REAL?

Niel Humphreys

Mar 12, 2007, 1:20:47 AM3/12/07
IS GLOBAL WARMING REAL?

Yes, Global Warming is Real, but CO2 is not the cause!

How can you people believe <1% of CO2 can influence the 99% of heated air?

Is not the CO2 that caused the problem, it is the actual heat source that
vibrates the electrons of OXYGEN & NITROGEN. The vibrations started from
the ground, from your car engines, from factories, fuel producers, etc
including your Nuclear Plants because they generated over 5000 degree F
pouring the heat into water and the heated water vaporized into the air.

Keep in mind 99% of the air contains Oxygen and Nitrogen; they are the ones
that melt the Ices that Scientists accused CO2.

Today scientists are so stupid; I just can't believe they claim CO2 trapping
the heat. You cannot trap the heat with light object; it has to be a bigger
object (in large quantity) to trap the 99% of heated air.

So to solve the problem is to cut the heat, not CO2! If you/they need
help then talk to people that can help. Going to force the public to pay
tax for CO2 is stupid and crazy; it won't solve anything.

OILY Political Corruption

Mar 12, 2007, 1:29:09 AM3/12/07
On Mar 11, 9:20 pm, "Niel Humphreys"

<a...@sznzozwzdzoznzczozmzpzuztezrzsz.co.uk> wrote:
> IS GLOBAL WARMING REAL?
>
> Yes, Global Warming is Real

Re: IS GLOBAL WARMING REAL ?? Only nutcases would ask that over and
over and over and over in 2007

Niel Humphreys

Mar 12, 2007, 1:39:08 AM3/12/07

"OILY Political Corruption" <Political....@Exxon-Turds.info> wrote in
message news:1173677349.5...@64g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

Hey my script can fail like your accusation of CO2 too.