Why do negros kill people?

1 view

Alan Earle

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

Little Johnny wrote in message <37C949B5...@aol.com>...
>Can't they be more like respectable white people?

They'd be accused of "acting White" if they did.....

PBarker

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Alan Earle wrote more racist crap.

+How does one get rid of this scum bucket?
+ Is Kill-file the only answer?

familyvalues

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Respectable white people like......Tim McVeigh? The Unibomber? McHale?
David Koresh? Hitler? Those are just a few examples. Is that what you
meant? How does one "act" white? Like using philosophy based on the likes
of the above?

Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
3 white people to a ratio to millions of black "hate nogs" thats not a bad
ratio at all.

familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Earl Turner

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Hey man McHale was a hero. Bwahahahaha

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:48:22 GMT, "familyvalues"
<family...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Respectable white people like......Tim McVeigh? The Unibomber? McHale?
>David Koresh? Hitler? Those are just a few examples. Is that what you
>meant? How does one "act" white? Like using philosophy based on the likes
>of the above?
>
>Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Little Johnny wrote in message <37C949B5...@aol.com>...
>> >Can't they be more like respectable white people?
>>

>> They'd be accused of "acting White" if they did.....

They just can't keep a whiteman down. Stop by for a visit.
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/9804/
Now with a new guestbook.

Earlism: A man receiving charity practically always hates his benefactor--it is a fixed characteristic of human nature.

my friend

http://www.geocities.com/CapitalHill/Congress/6273

familyvalues

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Black hate nogs? Hmmm....haven't read about those lately. Care to point
out any names we might know that have killed so many people?

Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> 3 white people to a ratio to millions of black "hate nogs" thats not a bad
> ratio at all.

familyvalues

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
What made him a hero?

Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hey man McHale was a hero. Bwahahahaha
>
> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:48:22 GMT, "familyvalues"
> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Respectable white people like......Tim McVeigh? The Unibomber? McHale?
> >David Koresh? Hitler? Those are just a few examples. Is that what you
> >meant? How does one "act" white? Like using philosophy based on the
likes
> >of the above?
> >
> >Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

> >> They'd be accused of "acting White" if they did.....

Remo

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Respectable white people like......Tim McVeigh? The Unibomber? McHale?
> David Koresh? Hitler? Those are just a few examples. Is that what you
> meant? How does one "act" white? Like using philosophy based on the likes
> of the above?
>
> Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Little Johnny wrote in message <37C949B5...@aol.com>...
> > >Can't they be more like respectable white people?
> >

> > They'd be accused of "acting White" if they did.....

Ask Michael Jackson, I'm sure he has the answer.

Remo

Remo

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Black hate nogs? Hmmm....haven't read about those lately. Care to point
> out any names we might know that have killed so many people?
>
> Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message
> > 3 white people to a ratio to millions of black "hate nogs" thats not a bad
> > ratio at all.
> >
> > familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Respectable white people like......Tim McVeigh? The Unibomber? McHale?
> > > David Koresh? Hitler? Those are just a few examples. Is that what you
> > > meant? How does one "act" white? Like using philosophy based on the
> > likes
> > > of the above?
> > >
> > > Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Try checking the history of Uganda.

Remo

familyvalues

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37C991CC...@copper.net...

I'm not in Uganda. Try the US first, 'kay?

Remo

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

When did Hitler move the the United States. Don't try to change the
rules of engagement just because your position is indefensible.

Remo

familyvalues

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37C9994B...@copper.net...

Fine. Leave Hitler out. I'm still waiting on a name in the US?
Helloooooo?

familyvalues

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
I'm not that lame. I asked you to give me one name of someone in the US
that has caused the damage that the ones I mentioned had. Leave off Adolf.
That should help your pea brain a little. Is this the best you can possibly
offer??? Have you NOTHING to back up your claims?

> Why don't you liberals go to the "hood" or to a prison, its full of
niggers
> that whole purpose in life is to loot,kill,rape.
> Also is Idi Amin, or some of the hateful Hutu and Tutsu leaders friends of
> yours? Those niggers killed thousands.
> Look in any of our big cities that are unfit to live in, due to the
> professional niggers. You must be kinda lame?

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Wayne Williams, killed how many niglets in Atlanta??
What about those BLACK MOSLEM hate groups and Lois Farakhan? What info you
want dipshit? Find any nigger criminal that enjoyed killing people and thats
an example.
Tim Mcviegh blew up a building, you want Black bombers? Is that it? Well
most niggers cannot figure out how to construct any type of "explosive
device" they leave their Chemistry skills soley for Chrystal meth and crack
labs.

The MOVE terrorist group in the 60's and 70's were a bunch of niggers,
connected to bombings in the US. Is the Black Panthers a group of boy
scouts??

You're one lame Butt head. What about Bill Klintons little terrorist group
he just pardoned to get Hit-ler-ry Votes in New York? The nigga Puerto Rican
group responsible for hundreds of bombings???? Humm, ?? And dipshit, the
Niggarized ATF was responsible for burning down WACO not Koresh. Affirmative
Aktion Niggers, along with a Sleeze like Klinton in the WH, that targets
kids, or people like Randy Weaver all sick of the government and niggers.

Enjoy it while it last, Klintonist will not control this country forever.
Diversity, appologist, and liberals hopefully will return to the sewers
where they belong. Mainstream News-media outfits are losing viewers
everyday. Seems most Americans might be waking up to the lies, and excuses
our media uses for OUR nigger problem.
We are not leaving, we are growing in numbers.

> I'm not that lame. I asked you to give me one name of someone in the US
> that has caused the damage that the ones I mentioned had. Leave off
Adolf.
> That should help your pea brain a little. Is this the best you can
possibly
> offer??? Have you NOTHING to back up your claims?

Alan Earle

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

Charley Brown and Snoopy wrote in message ...

Here's one black militant who threatened all kinds of deadly shit if he
didn't get his way like a spoiled brat. Ever since the OKBOMB, the only
militias mentioned by the media are WHITE, but it wasn't always that way.

Here's one that the mainstream media hoped would drop down the memory hole
forever:

Does anyone remember Michael McGee, the afroid Milwaukee alderman in the
earlier part of this decade whose "Black Panther Militia" was going to trash
Milwaukee unless high-paying jobs for nignogs were brought to town by 1995?
He got lots of publicity on TV newsmagazines (60 minutes) and afternoon
trash TV shows (Donahue). Film footage would be trotted out, showing him
waving a shotgun around and spewing out all kinds of inflammatory rhetoric
before an all-afroid audience (his alleged "militia"). His all-black
district kept him in office, until its boundaries were redrawn to include
White voters, who gave him the boot.

Apparently he's still around, raising hell locally the nignog way, and
demonstrating classic TNB. From the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal:
Raw eggs pelted the School Board on Wednesday night as it voted unanimously
to make Alan Brown the 29th Milwaukee Public Schools superintendent.
Boos and hisses from some in the packed MPS auditorium greeted the vote for
Brown, who for the last six years ran the Waukegan, Ill., school system.

Much of the protesting came from supporters of acting superintendent Barbara
Horton, including former Ald. Michael McGee, who shouted insults from the
third row.

While board member Charlene Hardin spoke, McGee shouted "Coon," "Aunt
Jemima" and "Sellout." Hardin, who is black, initially supported Brown in a
5-4 consensus among board members in closed session.

Eggs coming from the area where McGee was sitting were thrown toward Hardin
and board President Joe Fisher, who also supported Brown.

"Beautiful move," Fisher said after one of the eggs struck him without
breaking. "I'm asking security to move in."
As for his current occupation, the last I heard was that he was a "Word
Warrior" talk show host on WNOV-AM (860), who with co-host "Teju Ologboni",
keeps the local nignog community in a state of perpetual paranoia.

familyvalues

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

> Wayne Williams, killed how many niglets in Atlanta??

Who is Wayne Williams? This name doesn't mean anything to me.

> What about those BLACK MOSLEM hate groups and Lois Farakhan?

What about them? They resemble the group you belong to. What's the
difference?

What info you
> want dipshit? Find any nigger criminal that enjoyed killing people and
thats
> an example.

So what? And whites don't?

> Tim Mcviegh blew up a building, you want Black bombers? Is that it? Well
> most niggers cannot figure out how to construct any type of "explosive
> device" they leave their Chemistry skills soley for Chrystal meth and
crack
> labs.

So let me get this straight. They can't build bombs, but they know
chemistry?

> The MOVE terrorist group in the 60's and 70's were a bunch of niggers,
> connected to bombings in the US. Is the Black Panthers a group of boy
> scouts??

Is the KKK?

> You're one lame Butt head. What about Bill Klintons little terrorist group
> he just pardoned to get Hit-ler-ry Votes in New York? The nigga Puerto
Rican
> group responsible for hundreds of bombings???? Humm, ?? And dipshit, the
> Niggarized ATF was responsible for burning down WACO not Koresh.

Koresh was a loon who killed himself and his followers. Any minute he'll be
resurrected. Didn't you know?

Affirmative
> Aktion Niggers, along with a Sleeze like Klinton in the WH, that targets
> kids, or people like Randy Weaver all sick of the government and niggers.

Well, bright boy, let's hear it. How should the world be according to the
white shits...err....sheets?

> Enjoy it while it last, Klintonist will not control this country forever.

Who would you like to control the country? Bush? Buchanan?? Duke?
BAHWHAHWHAHAHA.......

> Diversity, appologist, and liberals hopefully will return to the sewers
> where they belong. Mainstream News-media outfits are losing viewers
> everyday. Seems most Americans might be waking up to the lies, and excuses
> our media uses for OUR nigger problem.

Do tell. How so?

> We are not leaving, we are growing in numbers.

Riiiiiighhhhttttt..........

Krow

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
They must be spending too much time in the shallow end of the gene
pool. Inferior breeding will do it everytime, as the goosestepping
morons demonstrate every time they post.

Remo

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37C9994B...@copper.net...
> >

> > familyvalues wrote:
> > >
> > > Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message

> > > I'm not in Uganda. Try the US first, 'kay?
> >
> > When did Hitler move the the United States. Don't try to change the
> > rules of engagement just because your position is indefensible.
> >
> > Remo
>
> Fine. Leave Hitler out. I'm still waiting on a name in the US?
> Helloooooo?

How about the baby raping monkey fucking wanna be a white man Michael
Jackson. Any man who enjoys sex with young boys is as bad or worse than
any killer you can name.

Remo

Earl Turner

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
The folks who made a tv show about him . Oh yeah and the movie,
McHales' navy.

Not much on humor are you?

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:39:29 GMT, "familyvalues"
<family...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What made him a hero?
>
>Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hey man McHale was a hero. Bwahahahaha
>>
>> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:48:22 GMT, "familyvalues"
>> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Respectable white people like......Tim McVeigh? The Unibomber? McHale?
>> >David Koresh? Hitler? Those are just a few examples. Is that what you
>> >meant? How does one "act" white? Like using philosophy based on the
>likes
>> >of the above?

Earl Turner

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:39:16 GMT, "familyvalues"
<family...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Black hate nogs? Hmmm....haven't read about those lately. Care to point
>out any names we might know that have killed so many people?
>
>Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message
>> 3 white people to a ratio to millions of black "hate nogs" thats not a bad
>> ratio at all.
>>
>> familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Respectable white people like......Tim McVeigh? The Unibomber? McHale?
>> > David Koresh? Hitler? Those are just a few examples. Is that what you
>> > meant? How does one "act" white? Like using philosophy based on the
>> likes
>> > of the above?

Well actually, based on evidence not BS by the government, what
exactly did David Koresh do besides have his own somewhat wacky way of
worshipping the god many here say I should bow too.

Earl Turner

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Just pick the head of any black drug gang featured on AMW.

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:13:48 GMT, "familyvalues"
<family...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm not that lame. I asked you to give me one name of someone in the US
>that has caused the damage that the ones I mentioned had. Leave off Adolf.
>That should help your pea brain a little. Is this the best you can possibly
>offer??? Have you NOTHING to back up your claims?
>

>Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

>> Why don't you liberals go to the "hood" or to a prison, its full of
>niggers
>> that whole purpose in life is to loot,kill,rape.
>> Also is Idi Amin, or some of the hateful Hutu and Tutsu leaders friends of
>> yours? Those niggers killed thousands.
>> Look in any of our big cities that are unfit to live in, due to the
>> professional niggers. You must be kinda lame?
>>

>> familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Black hate nogs? Hmmm....haven't read about those lately. Care to
>point
>> > out any names we might know that have killed so many people?
>> >
>> > Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message
>> bad

>> McHale?
>> you
>the

Eugene Holman

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
In article <37CA7C81...@copper.net>, Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote:

> > Fine. Leave Hitler out. I'm still waiting on a name in the US?
> > Helloooooo?
>
> How about the baby raping monkey fucking wanna be a white man Michael
> Jackson. Any man who enjoys sex with young boys is as bad or worse than
> any killer you can name.

That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world public
in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of
*white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, David 'Son of Sam'
Berkowitz, Charles Manson and his gals, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold,
Mitchell Johnson and little Andrew Golden. We are talking about the de
luxe variants committed by Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, James Earl Ray,
Sirhan Sirhan, Michael Chapman, Leon Czogolsz, Charles Guiteau, and John
Wilkes Booth. We are talking about a tradition of lynch-mob justice (see
http://www.history.ohio-state.edu/us-texts/lynching/), a form of terror
that claimed the lives of thousands of blacks and terrorized millions more
during the century after the Civil War, not to mention the four civil
rights workers lynched in Mississippi during the summer of 1964. We are
talking about people who, within the past sixty years, have designed,
constructed, and used industrial facilities such as Treblinka, Sobibor,
and Auschwitz-Birkenau for the systematic killing of millions of their
fellow human beings. We are talking about people that killed 7,000,000 of
their compatriots in artificially induced famines, and another 40,000,000
in a nationwide system of hard labor camps. We are talking about people
who have had the arrogance to sail around the world for the express
purpose of killing off all of the inhabitants that they could not enslave
of entire continents.

Why do whites kill people?

familyvalues

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:39:16 GMT, "familyvalues"
> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Black hate nogs? Hmmm....haven't read about those lately. Care to point
> >out any names we might know that have killed so many people?
> >
> >Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message
> >> 3 white people to a ratio to millions of black "hate nogs" thats not a
bad
> >> ratio at all.
> >>
> >> familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
McHale?
> >> likes

> Well actually, based on evidence not BS by the government, what

> exactly did David Koresh do besides have his own somewhat wacky way of
> worshipping the god many here say I should bow too.

I haven't seen anyone in this group tell you what God to bow down too. And
I certainly don't worship the God Koresh invented in his mind. Now back to
the original question. How does one "act" white?

familyvalues

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

> The folks who made a tv show about him . Oh yeah and the movie,
> McHales' navy.
>
> Not much on humor are you?

Actually, I am. I said I liked your pictures, didn't I?

> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:39:29 GMT, "familyvalues"
> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >What made him a hero?
> >

> >Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Hey man McHale was a hero. Bwahahahaha

McHale?
> >likes

familyvalues

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

> > not a

Unibomber?
> > what
> > on

<37C949B5...@aol.com>...

> > > When did Hitler move the the United States. Don't try to change the
> > > rules of engagement just because your position is indefensible.
> > >
> > > Remo
> >
> > Fine. Leave Hitler out. I'm still waiting on a name in the US?
> > Helloooooo?
>
> How about the baby raping monkey fucking wanna be a white man Michael
> Jackson. Any man who enjoys sex with young boys is as bad or worse than
> any killer you can name.
>
> Remo

Sorry.....wrong answer. Unless you have proof noone else does. Wanna try
again?

familyvalues

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
But Earl, that's not a name. You made the claim, at least have the balls to
stand behind what you've said.

> Just pick the head of any black drug gang featured on AMW.
>
> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:13:48 GMT, "familyvalues"
> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm not that lame. I asked you to give me one name of someone in the US
> >that has caused the damage that the ones I mentioned had. Leave off
Adolf.
> >That should help your pea brain a little. Is this the best you can
possibly
> >offer??? Have you NOTHING to back up your claims?
> >

> >Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> >> Why don't you liberals go to the "hood" or to a prison, its full of
> >niggers
> >> that whole purpose in life is to loot,kill,rape.
> >> Also is Idi Amin, or some of the hateful Hutu and Tutsu leaders friends
of
> >> yours? Those niggers killed thousands.
> >> Look in any of our big cities that are unfit to live in, due to the
> >> professional niggers. You must be kinda lame?

Alan Earle

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

Robert Reed wrote:
.
>Respectable? Whites have caused the death of over 50 million Native
>Americans in North and South America, over 150 million Africans in Africa,
>of 60 million people during WW2, of 10 million in WW1, of millions of
>Aborrigines in Australia. The Soviets have killed 55 million of their own
>citizens. The CIA has killed an estimated 6 million since its inception in
>1947. During the Middle Ages, there were wars that killed up to 1/3 of a
>nations population. They have killed many Chinese. And they call us
>killers. Whites have killed much more than anyone else combined.

And if you don't pipe down, boy, we'll add 31 million americoons to the
total.

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
I guess we didn't do a good enough job on the nig-nogs, I still see allot
more around, especially in front of liquor stores.

Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

familyvalues

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

> Robert Reed wrote:
> .
> >Respectable? Whites have caused the death of over 50 million Native
> >Americans in North and South America, over 150 million Africans in
Africa,
> >of 60 million people during WW2, of 10 million in WW1, of millions of
> >Aborrigines in Australia. The Soviets have killed 55 million of their
own
> >citizens. The CIA has killed an estimated 6 million since its inception
in
> >1947. During the Middle Ages, there were wars that killed up to 1/3 of a
> >nations population. They have killed many Chinese. And they call us
> >killers. Whites have killed much more than anyone else combined.
>

> And if you don't pipe down, boy, we'll add 31 million americoons to the
> total.

Really. You and Chuckie and a few of your pals? This oughta be rich.

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
And can you post the stats on those figures?

familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

CarlD

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Looks about right now.

>They must be spending too much time in the shallow end of the gene

>pool. Inferior breeding will do it everytime, as the nigloving

Krow

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
The nazi asshole must be getting desperate to re-write someone else's quote
to prop up their own lameness.
Let's fix it again, shall we?

They must be spending too much time in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Inferior breeding will do it every time, as the Goosestepping Nazi assholes

demonstrate every time they post.

That's better, although maybe I should change inferior breeding to
in-breeding, that would better describe your lame Nazi ass.
--

Krow
A Flying Weasel

" Yes!!!!!!!!! You the man Phillips. Negros are the white man's burden.
They have such lack of class and they belame it on us."
--Usenet Goosestepper
Adam "I'm not a bigot" Conley
"I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her."
--Henny Youngman

Alan Earle

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

gre...@underthefridge.com wrote

>We're talking sheer numbers here.
>Black on black violence is to be condoned, while gay on gay violence
>or white on white is to be vilified? Why?

When 12% of the population commits 60% of the homicides, most involving
their own kind, it's not news, it's TNB.

Robert Reed

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
I have to state something here. Not to justify blacks killing people, there
is a difference between a gang murder, and a serial killer. When a gang
member kills a person, he kills for the same reason the mafia, governments,
or anyone would kill someone. He kills for money, power, revenge, or for
other political reasons. When a serial killer kills, he kills for the
passion. He kills because he lusts for blood, and is crazy.

<gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> >That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
> >about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world public
> >in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of

> >*white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, ...
>
> The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
> Lords or Al Rukns

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Well, Boy, will be giving you some more to ponder over

> I did, son, and I'm not impressed. Nor am I convinced. And neither are
> millions of others.

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Hey, Boy is Colin Ferguson a family member of yours?

> Okay, son. I'll be right here. In the meantime, get back to getting
those
> stats, would ya?

Robert Reed

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Well, do you be driving into black neighborhoods just to check up on black
people? Don't get me started on the whites hanging out at the drunken bars.

> I guess we didn't do a good enough job on the nig-nogs, I still see allot
> more around, especially in front of liquor stores.

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I did, son, and I'm not impressed. Nor am I convinced. And neither are
millions of others.

Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> > And can you post the stats on those figures?

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
<gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> >That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
> >about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world public
> >in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of
> >*white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, ...
>
> The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
> Lords or Al Rukns

And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.

gre...@underthefridge.com

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

gre...@underthefridge.com

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

>> >in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of
>> >*white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, ...
>>
>> The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
>> Lords or Al Rukns
>
>And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
>another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.

We're talking sheer numbers here.

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Okay, son. I'll be right here. In the meantime, get back to getting those
stats, would ya?

Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> Well, Boy, will be giving you some more to ponder over

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I did your work for you while you were watching Jerry Springer and thinking
about that welfare check. Here ya go, bright boy....

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc97all.pdf

> Hey, Boy is Colin Ferguson a family member of yours?

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/Cius_97/95CRIME/95crime4.pdf
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc97all.pdf

Read it and weep, boys......

> gre...@underthefridge.com wrote

> >We're talking sheer numbers here.
> >Black on black violence is to be condoned, while gay on gay violence
> >or white on white is to be vilified? Why?

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
family Klinton values, here is the url you are looking for, I don't keep
them. I only read them and realize how the black man and liberals are
destroying this country. Now, make up your excuses, since you have the stats
you were looking for.

familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I know, Charley. I gave them to you. Now, if you can really read, maybe
you'll go see that your stats that you gave mean you are full of shit. Not
that that's a real surprise anyway. You can read statistics, can't you?
They do teach you that at least during home schooling, right? Right?
Hello?

Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
So dipstick, the FBI stats are all bullshit? Is that the point?
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/Cius_97/95CRIME/95crime4.pdf
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc97all.pdf
I knew you would say that, you liberals/losers/klintonist only believe the
stats that support your Agenda, i.e. Klinton approval ratings. I guess the
FBI is a "vast right wing conspiracy" outfit? I am surprised the FBI stats
are not, manipulated. You have to admit, what is the FBI good for, besides
"burning down compounds full of children" and "shooting women in doorways
with infants in their arms".
If you don't like the Stats, or the method they used.
Send complaints to Janet Barbe-cue RENO.
Can't face the truth, eh boy? And I enjoyed Statistics in College and High
School. I enjoyed all my Mathmatics classes, maybe thats why I ended up in
Engineering.
3.89 GPA..
Now what is Your excuse, dipstick?

familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Maybe you are too stupid to use Adobe Acrobat reader?
You dip stick! I store technical data on Motherboards I initiate changes to.
Why can't you use the reader to view the FBI stats? Truth hurts ? eh?

Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
If you had read it, shit for brains, you would have seen that whites
accounted for 67% of the crimes committed. Glad to see you believe them as
well. Duhhhh....As for YOUR stats, where are they bright boy?

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
C'mon.....you're not REALLY this stupid, are you? Go to the link, and go
down to RACE. LOOK!!!! It SAYS 67% were WHITES that committed crimes!
It's my link, retarded one. Obviously I have Adobe Acrobat reader too.
Duhhhhhh........Say this in a mirror 3 times.

Eye am we todd did.
Eye am sofa king we todd did.

> Maybe you are too stupid to use Adobe Acrobat reader?
> You dip stick! I store technical data on Motherboards I initiate changes
to.
> Why can't you use the reader to view the FBI stats? Truth hurts ? eh?

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Oh come on, not this arguement again you asshole. If Whites are 80% of the
population a majority of crimes will be associated with them. Also some
hispanics were included in the White group. As for you beloved nigs, why
don't you read the % of violent crimes per % of nig-nogs

Again, for you dense liberals, if Blacks are only 13% and 60% of the
population group, have committed crimes then thats telling all of us, that
the Blacks commit most of the crimes.(as a racial group, compared to other
groups) It shows the majority of this 13% are criminals.This indicates the
typical behavoir pattern of our criminal nig-nogs.

Do you work for the Klinton Admin by chance?
With this distortion of facts you should apply for a job, give James
Carville or some of the other losers like you, a call.

Quit bothering me, you got your answer and your stats, sorry it wasn't the
Klintonistic answer you were looking for.

> If you had read it, shit for brains, you would have seen that whites
> accounted for 67% of the crimes committed. Glad to see you believe them
as
> well. Duhhhh....As for YOUR stats, where are they bright boy?

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Boy, you are one dumb SOB, buwahahahhaah

> C'mon.....you're not REALLY this stupid, are you? Go to the link, and go
> down to RACE. LOOK!!!! It SAYS 67% were WHITES that committed crimes!
> It's my link, retarded one. Obviously I have Adobe Acrobat reader too.
> Duhhhhhh........Say this in a mirror 3 times.
>
> Eye am we todd did.
> Eye am sofa king we todd did.
>

> Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> > Maybe you are too stupid to use Adobe Acrobat reader?
> > You dip stick! I store technical data on Motherboards I initiate changes
> to.
> > Why can't you use the reader to view the FBI stats? Truth hurts ? eh?

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

Eugene Holman wrote:

> In article <37CA7C81...@copper.net>, Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote:
>
> > > Fine. Leave Hitler out. I'm still waiting on a name in the US?
> > > Helloooooo?
> >
> > How about the baby raping monkey fucking wanna be a white man Michael
> > Jackson. Any man who enjoys sex with young boys is as bad or worse than
> > any killer you can name.

> That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
> about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world public

> in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of

> *white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, David 'Son of Sam'
> Berkowitz, Charles Manson and his gals, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold,
> Mitchell Johnson and little Andrew Golden. We are talking about the de
> luxe variants committed by Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, James Earl Ray,
> Sirhan Sirhan, Michael Chapman, Leon Czogolsz, Charles Guiteau, and John
> Wilkes Booth. We are talking about a tradition of lynch-mob justice (see
> http://www.history.ohio-state.edu/us-texts/lynching/), a form of terror
> that claimed the lives of thousands of blacks and terrorized millions more
> during the century after the Civil War, not to mention the four civil
> rights workers lynched in Mississippi during the summer of 1964. We are
> talking about people who, within the past sixty years, have designed,
> constructed, and used industrial facilities such as Treblinka, Sobibor,
> and Auschwitz-Birkenau for the systematic killing of millions of their
> fellow human beings. We are talking about people that killed 7,000,000 of
> their compatriots in artificially induced famines, and another 40,000,000
> in a nationwide system of hard labor camps. We are talking about people
> who have had the arrogance to sail around the world for the express
> purpose of killing off all of the inhabitants that they could not enslave
> of entire continents.
>
> Why do whites kill people?

someone in your position to throw out offhand any argument you can not
respond to. As for your last question, some "folk" just need killin'.

Remo

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Still waiting for your stamps, dippy. You ain't got shit. Engineer my ass.

> Oh come on, not this arguement again you asshole. If Whites are 80% of the
> population a majority of crimes will be associated with them. Also some
> hispanics were included in the White group. As for you beloved nigs, why
> don't you read the % of violent crimes per % of nig-nogs
>
> Again, for you dense liberals, if Blacks are only 13% and 60% of the
> population group, have committed crimes then thats telling all of us, that
> the Blacks commit most of the crimes.(as a racial group, compared to other
> groups) It shows the majority of this 13% are criminals.This indicates the
> typical behavoir pattern of our criminal nig-nogs.
>
> Do you work for the Klinton Admin by chance?
> With this distortion of facts you should apply for a job, give James
> Carville or some of the other losers like you, a call.
>
> Quit bothering me, you got your answer and your stats, sorry it wasn't the

> Klintonistic answer you were looking for.

> familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > If you had read it, shit for brains, you would have seen that whites
> > accounted for 67% of the crimes committed. Glad to see you believe them
> as
> > well. Duhhhh....As for YOUR stats, where are they bright boy?

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I may be a dumb SOB, but at least I can read statistics. Engineering?
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA........in your dreams......

> Boy, you are one dumb SOB, buwahahahhaah
>

> familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > C'mon.....you're not REALLY this stupid, are you? Go to the link, and
go
> > down to RACE. LOOK!!!! It SAYS 67% were WHITES that committed crimes!
> > It's my link, retarded one. Obviously I have Adobe Acrobat reader too.
> > Duhhhhhh........Say this in a mirror 3 times.
> >
> > Eye am we todd did.
> > Eye am sofa king we todd did.
> >

> > Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> > > Maybe you are too stupid to use Adobe Acrobat reader?
> > > You dip stick! I store technical data on Motherboards I initiate
changes
> > to.
> > > Why can't you use the reader to view the FBI stats? Truth hurts ? eh?

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CB63A2...@copper.net...

Are most people around Mt. Vernon as ignorant as you?

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

familyvalues wrote:

> <gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message
> >

> > >That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
> > >about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world public
> > >in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of

> > >*white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, ...
> >
> > The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
> > Lords or Al Rukns
>
> And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
> another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.

So you think it's ok to kill those of your own race?

Remo

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CA7C81...@copper.net...

> > familyvalues wrote:
> > >
> > > Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message

> thats
> > > not a

> Unibomber?
> that
> > > what
> based
> > > on

> <37C949B5...@aol.com>...

> > > Fine. Leave Hitler out. I'm still waiting on a name in the US?
> > > Helloooooo?
> >
> > How about the baby raping monkey fucking wanna be a white man Michael
> > Jackson. Any man who enjoys sex with young boys is as bad or worse than
> > any killer you can name.
> >

> > Remo
>
> Sorry.....wrong answer. Unless you have proof noone else does. Wanna try
> again?

What's a noone? I understand the term "nooner" but I don't think that
really applies here. It appears you get your facts from the same source
you got your education.

Remo

Alan Earle

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

http://www.unitedstrike.com/Gallery/cartoons/drunk.gif

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Jealous? Mr excuse?

> Still waiting for your stamps, dippy. You ain't got shit. Engineer my
ass.

> Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> > Oh come on, not this arguement again you asshole. If Whites are 80% of
the
> > population a majority of crimes will be associated with them. Also some
> > hispanics were included in the White group. As for you beloved nigs, why
> > don't you read the % of violent crimes per % of nig-nogs
> >
> > Again, for you dense liberals, if Blacks are only 13% and 60% of the
> > population group, have committed crimes then thats telling all of us,
that
> > the Blacks commit most of the crimes.(as a racial group, compared to
other
> > groups) It shows the majority of this 13% are criminals.This indicates
the
> > typical behavoir pattern of our criminal nig-nogs.
> >
> > Do you work for the Klinton Admin by chance?
> > With this distortion of facts you should apply for a job, give James
> > Carville or some of the other losers like you, a call.
> >
> > Quit bothering me, you got your answer and your stats, sorry it wasn't
the
> > Klintonistic answer you were looking for.
> >

> > familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > If you had read it, shit for brains, you would have seen that whites
> > > accounted for 67% of the crimes committed. Glad to see you believe
them
> > as
> > > well. Duhhhh....As for YOUR stats, where are they bright boy?

> > > maybe
> shit.
> > you?
> Right?

> don't
> > > keep
> > are
> > the

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
No stats yet from you? Am I surprised? Not in the least.

Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

Care

> > thats

> > Unibomber?
Is
> > that
> > based

Didn't think you had anything substantial. Why am I not surprised? It
seems to be a prevailing problem you and your fellow bro's have in that
circle jerk you got going.

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CB6421...@copper.net...

I'll use your cute, but quaint little quote right back at you. "Some folks
just need killin'." Would you like more crow to eat with your foot?

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Well according to my Pearson correlation coefficent calculations, Liberals
like you fit right on the curve, the "excuse" curve. Are you going to show
me a frequency distribution utilizing X mean as the typical negro population
compared to the amount of crime they commit?? Go out with a range of +3
to -3 T-scores.
Boy!! What do you do? if your employed?
Whats a matter? Your logic family does not meet the fan out requirements for
current sink? Is that why you have a brain glitch? Possible race condition,
maybe ringing oscillations are affecting your thinking pattern. Humm, I
should check your problem, using a BER network Analyzer? No, I got it, you
have a lousy signal to noise ratio, spectrum analysis shows, High side lobe
interference and only a +3dbm S/N ratio. I wonder what kind of modulation
rides your brain wave carrier? Humm, probally a type of SSMA. Of course that
means in the noise floor.
You cannot accept the fact, all of US HATEFUL "racist" are all educated? Is
that it? Do we scare you?
I had my real world Nigger orientation, serving this ungrateful country?
What about you? Oooops I forgot you're just like "Bill".

Life isn't fair is it!
Some of US in here had family members killed by Niggers, don't think your
going to waltz in here demand of few URL's/stats then discredit them, and
"reform" all of US.
Life experiences drive me BOY! Hopefully, you will learn your lesson from
the "glorious negro" just like all of us have learned. Like it or not I was
just like YOU. It was the almighty negro that you make excuses for, that
converted me. Everytime the negro kills, maims, and spreads its filth, WE
GROW in NUMBERS.

> I may be a dumb SOB, but at least I can read statistics. Engineering?
> BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA........in your dreams......
>

> Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> > Boy, you are one dumb SOB, buwahahahhaah
> >

> > familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > C'mon.....you're not REALLY this stupid, are you? Go to the link, and
> go
> > > down to RACE. LOOK!!!! It SAYS 67% were WHITES that committed
crimes!
> > > It's my link, retarded one. Obviously I have Adobe Acrobat reader
too.
> > > Duhhhhhh........Say this in a mirror 3 times.
> > >
> > > Eye am we todd did.
> > > Eye am sofa king we todd did.
> > >

> > > Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

> changes
> > > to.
eh?

> read,
> > shit.
> can't
> > > you?
> > Right?

> > don't
> liberals
> > > are
> have
> > > the

Eugene Holman

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
In article <YiHy3.11401$9I.3...@typ12.nn.bcandid.com>, "Charley Brown
and Snoopy" <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote:

> Hey, Boy is Colin Ferguson a family member of yours?

Colin Ferguson was a deluded immigrant frustrated by a foreign culture he
couldn't handle; he was the exception that proves the rule. He was a rank
amateur, a minor figure in the Pandaemonicon of Evil compared to the real
pros, all-American, red-bloodied - I mean blooded - corn-fed American boys
like Charles Whitman, Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, or Tim
McVeigh.

Regards,
Eugene Holman

Eugene Holman

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
In article <7qfeaf$evq$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>, "Alan Earle"
<ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote:

> gre...@underthefridge.com wrote
>
> >We're talking sheer numbers here.
> >Black on black violence is to be condoned, while gay on gay violence
> >or white on white is to be vilified? Why?
>
> When 12% of the population commits 60% of the homicides, most involving
> their own kind, it's not news, it's TNB.

So, I guess when 10% of the world's population ethnically cleanses three
continents for its own use, forces famines, builds industrial-scale
killing facilities, maintains concentration camps, and produces an
unending stream of homicidal cutthroats, mafiosi, Nazis, communists,
political assassins, kindergarten bombers, and serial killers, I guess its
not news, either, but TWB.

It looks to me like the pot is calling the kettle black.

ROTFLMAO!
Eugene Holman

Eugene Holman

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

McVeigh. Read about these and many other standardbearers of TWB at
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serialkillers.htm.

Regards,
Eugene Holman

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Awwwwww.......poor Charley had an experience with a colored.
Boo-hoo......So what. You think people haven't had experiences with whites?
Get a grip and grow up. I've had a few "bad" experiences with blacks, but
I've had them with whites too. So because of this, should I disown my whole
race as well? Where is your logic with all your so-called education? I'm
not impressed. You are NOTHING like me, bright boy. I have never hated
someone based on the color of their skin. I take it on an individual basis.
Every time the ilks of you speak out, once again, decent Americans slam you
back under the cave where you lurk out of. Have you ever thought about why?
And if you think your stats are that accurate, why not post them? You ain't
posted shit, boy. You talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk.

Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

lilweed

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Um....... I used to get sloshed and walk around by my self in black and
mexican areas.
Of course, no one gave me any troubles about my shaved head, boots and
braces too often.
I found it hard for them to look me in the eyes.
But I found it easy to drink their beer after inviting myself to a hood
party.
does that count?

Robert Reed wrote in message <#xt$5l18#GA.172@cpmsnbbsa02>...
>Well, do you be driving into black neighborhoods just to check up on black
>people? Don't get me started on the whites hanging out at the drunken
bars.

>Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

>> I guess we didn't do a good enough job on the nig-nogs, I still see allot
>> more around, especially in front of liquor stores.
>>

>> Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

>> > Robert Reed wrote:
>> > .
>> Africa,
>> own
>inception
>> in
>> >

>> > And if you don't pipe down, boy, we'll add 31 million americoons to the
>> > total.

lilweed

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I beg to differ. I Whitey had thought of ethnical cleansing.....It would be
a white world today instead of what we have.
I guess whitey saw the evil whitey was doing and came to a stop.
Damn.... You racists (black,white,jew,indian,muslim,asian) will find
anything to complain about another race.
Keep playing that chess-game PAWNS.
Eugene Holman wrote in message ...

>In article <7qfeaf$evq$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>, "Alan Earle"
><ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote:
>
>> gre...@underthefridge.com wrote
>>
>> >We're talking sheer numbers here.
>> >Black on black violence is to be condoned, while gay on gay violence
>> >or white on white is to be vilified? Why?
>>
>> When 12% of the population commits 60% of the homicides, most involving
>> their own kind, it's not news, it's TNB.

Earl Turner

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Okay, I don't know the mokes real name, but they called him boogie.
He was featured three times and is alleged to have killed at least 8
people. Like you all say to me. Why don't you go look it up.

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:08:50 GMT, "familyvalues"
<family...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>But Earl, that's not a name. You made the claim, at least have the balls to
>stand behind what you've said.
>
>Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Just pick the head of any black drug gang featured on AMW.
>>
>> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:13:48 GMT, "familyvalues"
>> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I'm not that lame. I asked you to give me one name of someone in the US
>> >that has caused the damage that the ones I mentioned had. Leave off
>Adolf.
>> >That should help your pea brain a little. Is this the best you can
>possibly
>> >offer??? Have you NOTHING to back up your claims?

>> >Charley Brown and Snoopy <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote in message

>> >niggers
>of

>> >point

>not a

>what
>> >the

>> They just can't keep a whiteman down. Stop by for a visit.
>> http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/9804/
>> Now with a new guestbook.
>>
>> Earlism: A man receiving charity practically always hates his
>benefactor--it is a fixed characteristic of human nature.
>>

>> my friend
>>

>> http://www.geocities.com/CapitalHill/Congress/6273

They just can't keep a whiteman down. Stop by for a visit.
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/9804/
Now with a new guestbook.

Earlism: A man receiving charity practically always hates his benefactor--it is a fixed characteristic of human nature.

my friend

http://www.geocities.com/CapitalHill/Congress/6273

Earl Turner

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:04:14 GMT, "familyvalues"
<family...@hotmail.com> wrote:

><gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
>> >about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world public
>> >in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of
>> >*white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, ...
>>
>> The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
>> Lords or Al Rukns
>
>And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
>another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.

Isn't murder--murder?

Earl Turner

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Dead is dead for the victim. At least serial killers actually kill
the ones they went after. Most gang members seem to hit more
innocent than intended targets.

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:28:06 -0500, "Robert Reed"
<shinr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have to state something here. Not to justify blacks killing people, there
>is a difference between a gang murder, and a serial killer. When a gang
>member kills a person, he kills for the same reason the mafia, governments,
>or anyone would kill someone. He kills for money, power, revenge, or for
>other political reasons. When a serial killer kills, he kills for the
>passion. He kills because he lusts for blood, and is crazy.

><gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
>> >about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world public
>> >in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of
>> >*white* people like Tim McVeigh, Jeffery Dahmer, ...
>>
>> The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
>> Lords or Al Rukns

They just can't keep a whiteman down. Stop by for a visit.

Earl Turner

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Since when am I posting pictures?

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:06:28 GMT, "familyvalues"
<family...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> The folks who made a tv show about him . Oh yeah and the movie,
>> McHales' navy.
>>
>> Not much on humor are you?
>>

>Actually, I am. I said I liked your pictures, didn't I?
>
>> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:39:29 GMT, "familyvalues"
>> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >What made him a hero?

>> >Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>McHale?
>you
>> >likes

Earl Turner

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:56:45 +0300, hol...@elo.helsinki.fi (Eugene
Holman) wrote:

>In article <YiHy3.11401$9I.3...@typ12.nn.bcandid.com>, "Charley Brown
>and Snoopy" <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, Boy is Colin Ferguson a family member of yours?
>>

>Colin Ferguson was a deluded immigrant frustrated by a foreign culture he
>couldn't handle; he was the exception that proves the rule. He was a rank
>amateur, a minor figure in the Pandaemonicon of Evil compared to the real
>pros, all-American, red-bloodied - I mean blooded - corn-fed American boys
>like Charles Whitman, Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, or Tim
>McVeigh.
>

>Regards,
>Eugene Holman

Colin was a homicidal maniac. Just so typical of black/liberal
culture to make excuses for him. He should have been castrated then
burned alive, then quartered and buried at a crossroad. In four
different states.

Eugene Holman

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
In article <37cbf011...@news.alltel.net>, earltu...@yahoo.com
(Earl Turner) wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:56:45 +0300, hol...@elo.helsinki.fi (Eugene
> Holman) wrote:
>
> >In article <YiHy3.11401$9I.3...@typ12.nn.bcandid.com>, "Charley Brown
> >and Snoopy" <pea...@snoopy.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hey, Boy is Colin Ferguson a family member of yours?
> >>

> >Colin Ferguson was a deluded immigrant frustrated by a foreign culture he
> >couldn't handle; he was the exception that proves the rule. He was a rank
> >amateur, a minor figure in the Pandaemonicon of Evil compared to the real
> >pros, all-American, red-bloodied - I mean blooded - corn-fed American boys
> >like Charles Whitman, Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, or Tim
> >McVeigh.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Eugene Holman
>

> Colin was a homicidal maniac. Just so typical of black/liberal
> culture to make excuses for him.

Anybody who would shoot up a train car full of commuters is a homicidal
maniac, but they're a dime a dozen in the US, and Colin's one-time attempt
to immortalize his name in the Pandaemonicon of Evil didn't even get him
an honorable mention. Compared to Charles Whitman, Jeffery Dahmer, Richard
Speck, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, David Berkowitz, Tim McVeigh, Eric
Harris, Dylan Klebold, Mitchell Johnson, or little Andrew Golden, Colin
was a rank amateur in the business of mass murder, which is, after all, a
white man's domain.

Regards,
Eugene Holman

Robert Reed

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
For serial killers, intended targets ARE innocent people. Gang members kill
mostly people who are NOT innocent.

> Dead is dead for the victim. At least serial killers actually kill
> the ones they went after. Most gang members seem to hit more
> innocent than intended targets.
>

> On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:28:06 -0500, "Robert Reed"
> <shinr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I have to state something here. Not to justify blacks killing people,
there
> >is a difference between a gang murder, and a serial killer. When a gang
> >member kills a person, he kills for the same reason the mafia,
governments,
> >or anyone would kill someone. He kills for money, power, revenge, or for
> >other political reasons. When a serial killer kills, he kills for the
> >passion. He kills because he lusts for blood, and is crazy.
> >
> ><gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> >> The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
> >> Lords or Al Rukns

Robert Reed

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I don't think it's ok to kill anyone, regardless of their race. White
people kill people mostly from their own race too.

Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CB6421...@copper.net...

> familyvalues wrote:
> >

> > <gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> > > The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
> > > Lords or Al Rukns
> >

> > And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
> > another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.

Robert Reed

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I've had many experiences with black people too. I used to live in the
heart of the St. Louis ghetto, between Martin Luther King Blvd and
Kingshighway. As you can imagine, I've had experiences with drug dealers,
and with gang members. However, I've had experiences with whites too. I've
also had good experiences with people of both races. I'm not going to say
that my race is horrible just because a few of them are.

familyvalues <family...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CB6421...@copper.net...
> >

> > familyvalues wrote:
> > >
> > > <gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> talking
> public
> of

> > > And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
> > > another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.
> >
> > So you think it's ok to kill those of your own race?
> >
> > Remo
>

> I'll use your cute, but quaint little quote right back at you. "Some folks
> just need killin'." Would you like more crow to eat with your foot?

When you get around to making a point boy, I'll be waiting.

Remo

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CB63A2...@copper.net...
> >

> > Eugene Holman wrote:

> Michael
> than
> > > >

> > > That's stooping pretty low and diverging from the topic. We are talking
> > > about murder, a type of crime made known to the American and world
> public
> > > in its more efficient mass form through the outstanding performances of

Ignorance is curable, stupidity such as yours is terminal.

Remo

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Hmmm.......is this a so-called "bot" doing it as well? They sure do have
your headers down pat if they are.

> Since when am I posting pictures?
>

> On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:06:28 GMT, "familyvalues"
> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> The folks who made a tv show about him . Oh yeah and the movie,
> >> McHales' navy.
> >>
> >> Not much on humor are you?
> >>

> >Actually, I am. I said I liked your pictures, didn't I?

> >McHale?
> >you

Eugene Holman

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
In article <37cbef3e...@news.alltel.net>, earltu...@yahoo.com (Earl
Turner) wrote:

> Dead is dead for the victim. At least serial killers actually kill
> the ones they went after. Most gang members seem to hit more
> innocent than intended targets.

Serial killer The ones he was after
============= =====================
Charles Whitman Anybody walking on the U. of Texas campus
Jeffery Dahmer Any male he could entice into his apartment
Richard Speck Any resident of a nurse's residence
Ted Bundy Any slim white woman with hair parted in center
Charles Manson Somebody, anybody, everybody
David Berkowitz - ditto-
Tim McVeigh Anybody inside the Federal Building
Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold Most of the students at their school
Mitchell Johnson & Andrew Golden Anybody at their school

Yessirree. This is a highly discriminating bunch of killers.

Dateline, Chicago, early in the morning of July 14, 1966.
(http://va.crimelibrary.com/serials/speck/speckmain.htm)
"He (Joe Cummings, WCFL police reporter, EH) cued, then reported, "Eight
student nurses from South Chicago Community Hospital found stabbed to
death...Iıll have more in my next report." Joe ran back to the townhouse
and up to the second floor. He didnıt know why. From the hallway, he could
hear sirens screaming through the streets, comfortable that more help was
coming. He checked the rooms again, turned to head back downstairs and
heard a funny sound, like squish, squish, squish. He looked down, saw blood
on the rug so thick it pooled up over his soles hitting the top of his
shoes. The blood had moved from the two bedrooms into the hallway.
Disgusted, he left the townhouse and threw up again. In all his years
working the combat zones of Chicago, he had never seen such brutality, even
covering an airplane crash with bodies everywhere. Itıs expected to see
bodies at a plane crash, not eight young women butchered in their own
beds."

--
Regards,
Eugene Holman

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

> > talking
> > public
> > of

Vice

> > > So you think it's ok to kill those of your own race?
> > >
> > > Remo
> >
> > I'll use your cute, but quaint little quote right back at you. "Some
folks
> > just need killin'." Would you like more crow to eat with your foot?
>
> When you get around to making a point boy, I'll be waiting.
>
> Remo

When you figure out the point that was plainer than the dimples on your ass,
we'll all be here to laugh at you, son.

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CB658B...@copper.net...

> > familyvalues wrote:
> > >
> > > Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message

> Care

> message

> > > thats

> > > Unibomber?
> Is
> > > that
> > > based

> > > <37C949B5...@aol.com>...

> the

> than

> > > Sorry.....wrong answer. Unless you have proof noone else does. Wanna
> try
> > > again?
> >
> > What's a noone? I understand the term "nooner" but I don't think that
> > really applies here. It appears you get your facts from the same source
> > you got your education.
> >
> > Remo
>
> Didn't think you had anything substantial. Why am I not surprised? It
> seems to be a prevailing problem you and your fellow bro's have in that
> circle jerk you got going.

And you claim I'm a raciest?

Remo

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

> On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:04:14 GMT, "familyvalues"
> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> ><gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> >> The obvious would be your average member of the Crips, Bloods, Vice
> >> Lords or Al Rukns
> >
> >And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
> >another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.
> >

> Isn't murder--murder?

Yes, it is.

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

> > Michael
> > than

> > public
of

And a hard on is not a sign of personal growth, son.

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Boy, that's a big help. NOT. How about what state, when did it happen, and
I noticed you said "alleged to have killed"? What the hell does that mean?
Now I'm supposed to chase down facts on something that "allegedly"
happened???

> Okay, I don't know the mokes real name, but they called him boogie.
> He was featured three times and is alleged to have killed at least 8
> people. Like you all say to me. Why don't you go look it up.
>

> On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:08:50 GMT, "familyvalues"
> <family...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >But Earl, that's not a name. You made the claim, at least have the balls
> >stand behind what you've said.
> >

> >Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Just pick the head of any black drug gang featured on AMW.

US
> >Adolf.
> >possibly

> >of

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

But you are willing to say the entire white race is evil for those very
reasons?

Remo

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

Robert Reed wrote:

> First of all, the FBI only givesthe number of people convicted. Since
> blacks are much more likely to be arrested and convicted for a crime, then
> of course the FBI statistics would show that blacks have a much higher crime
> rate.

When will you people admit the truth that blacks DO commit a
disproportionate number of crimes in The United States. Why won't you
accept facts. Face the truth and start living in the real world.

Remo

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

Robert Reed wrote:

> I don't think it's ok to kill anyone, regardless of their race. White
> people kill people mostly from their own race too.
>

> Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CB6421...@copper.net...

> > familyvalues wrote:
> > >
> > > <gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> talking
> public
> of

> > > And more often than not, these gang members end up killing members from
> > > another rival gang of the same color. Hardly the same.
> >

> > So you think it's ok to kill those of your own race?
> >
> > Remo

On this point we are in agreement. I have no desire to take the life of
another, however I will defend my family and property with deadly force
if need be.

Remo

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

In each case you have overlooked the phrase "intended victim". Are you
saying school children playing on a playground killed by stray bullets
from gang members are the intended victims?

Remo

Charley Brown and Snoopy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Gang member initiation killed my cousin, while she was putting groceries in
her car. Both her kids watched as this nigga shot her in the head, to join
the bloods.
I guess to you, it was her fault?? Tell that to her kids.

Robert Reed <shinr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> For serial killers, intended targets ARE innocent people. Gang members
kill
> mostly people who are NOT innocent.
>

> Earl Turner <earltu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Dead is dead for the victim. At least serial killers actually kill
> > the ones they went after. Most gang members seem to hit more
> > innocent than intended targets.
> >

> > On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:28:06 -0500, "Robert Reed"
> > <shinr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >I have to state something here. Not to justify blacks killing people,
> there
> > >is a difference between a gang murder, and a serial killer. When a
gang
> > >member kills a person, he kills for the same reason the mafia,
> governments,
> > >or anyone would kill someone. He kills for money, power, revenge, or
for
> > >other political reasons. When a serial killer kills, he kills for the
> > >passion. He kills because he lusts for blood, and is crazy.
> > >

> > ><gre...@underthefridge.com> wrote in message

> talking
> public
> of

Remo

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

familyvalues wrote:

> Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message news:37CC141F...@copper.net...

> > familyvalues wrote:
> > >
> > > Remo <re...@copper.net> wrote in message

> man
> > > Michael
> > > than

> talking
> > > public
> of

Once more a nigger refers to his penis when faced with a situation he
cannot control.

Remo

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
I think that totally sucks, and my condolences to you. Sincerely. I don't
excuse the blacks that DO cause murder and crime, and I don't do it for the
whites either. However, I can't sit there and condemn a whole race because
of the actions of the few. But I have to ask how you would have felt had it
been a white person. They are in gangs as well.

> > talking
> > public
> > of

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

<re...@copper.net>

US?

> > man

> > talking
> > of

Wrong color, sweet thang. Try again.....

familyvalues

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

> > Care

> > message

> > Is

> > the

Michael
> > than

Wanna
> > try
> > >
> > > What's a noone? I understand the term "nooner" but I don't think that
> > > really applies here. It appears you get your facts from the same
source
> > > you got your education.
> > >
> > > Remo
> >
> > Didn't think you had anything substantial. Why am I not surprised? It
> > seems to be a prevailing problem you and your fellow bro's have in that
> > circle jerk you got going.
>
> And you claim I'm a raciest?
>
> Remo

I don't know. You tell me what a "raciest" is, and I'll let you know.
(See? Two can play the "you spelled a word wrong" game.)

Robert Reed

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
No, I don't like OJ. OJ got off. Other people have gotten off too. Get
over it.

> Sorta like OJ?? Oh Robert Reed?

> Robert Reed <shinr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > First, they are CONVICTED for 60% of the murders. There is a difference
> > between actually doing it, and being convicted.

> > Alan Earle <ALE...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

It is loading more messages.