YAH!! Biden's Vaccine Kills Another Prominent Republican Opinion Maker

1 view

jth...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2021, 9:25:19 AM10/29/21
"Never been an anti-vaxxer" my ass, he did Beatles "Taxman" ripoff
called "Vaxman" on his show.

Good riddance to bad rubbish as the Brits like to say, he's a large
part of the reason Tennesseans are paying almost 10 cents on the dollar
for sales tax.

After Mocking Vaccines, Radio Host Phil Valentine Dies of COVID-19
The host's family said in a statement after he was hospitalized that he
regretted his stance on the vaccine

Steven Hale
The Nashville Scene
Aug 21, 2021

Longtime conservative talk radio host Phil Valentine, who spent much of
the pandemic mocking the importance of COVID-19 vaccines on his show
and spreading doubt as to whether they are safe, has died after a long
bout with the virus. The host had been in the hospital since July, and
his death was announced Saturday by SuperTalk 99.7 WTN. He was 61 and
had been a fixture on Nashville radio for more than 20 years.

"We are extremely saddened to report that our host and friend Phil
Valentine has passed away," reads a Facebook post from the station.
"Please keep the Valentine family in your thoughts and prayers."

Shortly after he was hospitalized, Valentine's family release a
statement saying that "Phil would like for his listeners to know that
while he has never been an 'anti-vaxer' he regrets not being more
vehemently 'Pro-Vaccine.'"

The available vaccines have proven to be safe and remarkably effective,
yet only 41 percent of Tennesseans are fully vaccinated.
The last Facebook post on Valentine's account before his
hospitalization was a link to a Daily Caller story about Johnson and
Johnson's decision to pull several sunscreens due to concerns about
cancer-causing chemicals.

"Ah, but I'm sure their vaccine is perfectly safe," Valentine wrote.
"Don't worry about it."

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:11 PM11/3/21

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2021, 3:17:36 PM11/13/21

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:28 PM11/21/21

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:48 PM11/29/21

jth...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:21 AM12/4/21

jth...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2021, 3:23:43 PM12/5/21

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 5, 2021, 5:50:27 PM12/5/21
The FAKE VACCINE doesn't give you immunity.... there is no proof it
would have saved him and the BIG QUESTION is did he get Ivermectin or
did they withhold the treatment saves both the vaccinated and the
unvaccinated since they both catch the CCP VIRUS.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Convert to Trump

Dec 13, 2021, 7:58:14 PM12/13/21

Convert to Trump