Re: Joe Biden, MSNBC and 2024: Fighting Right Wing Lies

GEO

Jan 17, 2024, 12:33:53 AMJan 17
On Wed, 17 Jan 2024 05:06:09 -0000 (UTC), Edward Blum wrote:

>>https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-msnbc-2024-liberal-100001148.html
>>

> Rightists say that being a Christian allows them to rape boys.
>
> Trump won't be POTUS. He's going to be assfucked behind bars.

They don't rape boys they rape women while screaming Jesus Christ
is LORD!

Scout

Jan 18, 2024, 8:19:19 AMJan 18

"Edward Blum" <el...@protonmail.com> wrote in message

>>https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-msnbc-2024-liberal-100001148.html
>>

> Rightists say that being a Christian allows them to rape boys.
>
> Trump won't be POTUS. He's going to be assfucked behind bars.

Well Biden certainly isn't POTUS... Oh, sure he's a stuff shirt sitting in
the chair, but you know damn well he's not the one making the decisions.

So what unelected, unknown, and unaccountable person or people are ACTUALLY
filling this role?

How do we know what they plan to do, what their agenda is, or even who they
are?

I mean we just found out the press secretary was tweeting as Joe Biden... so
who is signing his name and what would that do to all the legal documents if
it were ever discovered that the signatures were being forged?

Because without a valid signature.. all those laws, budgets, etc would cease
to have any legal weight. All the laws enacted under his administration
would become null and void.

Just goes to show just how little you care about America... and the ticking
time bomb that might exist because his signature is either being forged, or
he is too incompetent to sign them.

I just find it interesting how liberals aren't screaming for cognitive
testing of our current President as they did our former... even though Joe
is clearly more desperately in need of them.