BREAKING ! tRUMP's electric vehicle push is doomed to failure, warn carmakers

ANOTHER TRUMP FAILURE 2024

Feb 18, 2024, 3:27:05 PMFeb 18

>Much like Joe Biden himself as he continues his "America Last Program".
>
>"Biden's electric vehicle push is doomed to failure, warn carmakers"

As with science, all non-gasoline options are leftist propaganda, except for
coal and diesel and we must unite and fight to the deat to maintain the
status quo as the oil industry masters demand of us.
Let the world pass us by as we thrive with coal and oil. It's how China does
it and we must follow. It's how the framers saw the future over 200 years-
ago and they were far smarter than you.