Demoncraps - Filthy Liars

1 view

Lifsabsurd

Aug 19, 2009, 8:19:44 AM8/19/09
Watch this in its entirety:

http://www.conservativetvonline.com/VideoPlayer.php

She was pushed and had her hand twisted? This was a racist action?
There were no other blacks in the crowd? The crowd was carrying
racist signs?

All these statements are filthy Demoncrap/black racist lies!!!

This time the video is clear. At least to any honest person. Of
course that excludes all the liberal assholes who post on this
newsgroup.

It seems to me that a bloody civil war in this country is inevitable.

Lifsabsurd

Aug 20, 2009, 9:17:30 AM8/20/09

Yet another example of how unbelievably dishonest Demoncraps are. Are
you going to tell me that the Demoncrap filth, the MSNBC (Mostly
Stupid & Nothing But Crap) propagandists/liars that aired this shit
didn't know the truth? Proctostomes. You can't tell the difference
between their mouths and their butt holes. Nothing but shit comes out
of either end. Demoncraps are utterly worthless. The only good
Demoncrap is a dead Demoncrap.

http://patterico.com/2009/08/19/msnbc-guys-carrying-guns-to-rallies-are-racists-especially-this-guy-whose-skin-color-we-will-now-proceed-to-hide-from-your-view/

Mitchell Holman

Aug 20, 2009, 10:29:00 PM8/20/09
Lifsabsurd <bob...@charter.net> wrote in

> On Aug 19, 7:19�am, Lifsabsurd <bob...@charter.net> wrote:
>> Watch this in its entirety:
>>
>> http://www.conservativetvonline.com/VideoPlayer.php
>>
>> She was pushed and had her hand twisted? �This was a racist action?
>> There were no other blacks in the crowd? �The crowd was carrying
>> racist signs?
>>
>> All these statements are filthy Demoncrap/black racist lies!!!
>>
>> This time the video is clear. �At least to any honest person. �Of
>> course that excludes all the liberal assholes who post on this
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> It seems to me that a bloody civil war in this country is inevitable.
>
> Yet another example of how unbelievably dishonest Demoncraps are. Are
> you going to tell me that the Demoncrap filth, the MSNBC (Mostly
> Stupid & Nothing But Crap) propagandists/liars that aired this shit
> didn't know the truth? Proctostomes. You can't tell the difference
> between their mouths and their butt holes. Nothing but shit comes out
> of either end. Demoncraps are utterly worthless. The only good
> Demoncrap is a dead Demoncrap.

What a sad, bitter person you are.

Have you thought about taking up a hobby of some sort?

Lifsabsurd

Aug 21, 2009, 5:27:42 AM8/21/09
On Aug 20, 9:29 pm, Mitchell Holman <noem...@comcast.net> wrote:
>    Have you thought about taking up a hobby of some sort?- Hide quoted text -

My hobby is frustrating assholes like you, Michelle. LOL

Mitchell Holman

Aug 21, 2009, 8:55:16 AM8/21/09

> On Aug 20, 9:29�pm, Mitchell Holman <noem...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Lifsabsurd <bob...@charter.net> wrote

>> innews:f2b8d475-e38f-4d8c-9bab-974e
> 20e8...@q35g2000vbi.googlegroups.com:

>> > Yet another example of how unbelievably dishonest Demoncraps are.

>> > �Ar

>> > you going to tell me that the Demoncrap filth, the MSNBC (Mostly
>> > Stupid & Nothing But Crap) propagandists/liars that aired this shit
>> > didn't know the truth? �Proctostomes. �You can't tell the differenc
>> > between their mouths and their butt holes. �Nothing but shit comes
>> > ou
>> > of either end. �Demoncraps are utterly worthless. The only good
>> > Demoncrap is a dead Demoncrap.
>>
>> � �What a sad, bitter person you are.
>>
>> � �Have you thought about taking up a hobby of some sort?- Hide quote
> d text -

> My hobby is frustrating assholes like you, Michelle.

Frustrating, like in how Republicans have been tossed out of
power as Democrats keep sweeping election after election?

And the best you have to offer is Sarah "I am not a quitter"
Palin and "Joe the Plumber". What a laughingstock of a party.

Lifsabsurd

Aug 21, 2009, 9:42:57 AM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 7:55 am, Mitchell Holman <noem...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Lifsabsurd <bob...@charter.net> wrote innews:c886b8d8-ed3d-4ed5...@o32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Aug 20, 9:29 pm, Mitchell Holman <noem...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >> Lifsabsurd <bob...@charter.net> wrote
> >> innews:f2b8d475-e38f-4d8c-9bab-974e
> > 20e8a...@q35g2000vbi.googlegroups.com:
> Palin and "Joe the Plumber". What a laughingstock of a party.- Hide quoted text -

You just keep laughing, Michelle. It is what crazy carny clowns do
best.