GOD... please crush MIKE HUCKABEE soon

1 view

Simpson

Feb 11, 2008, 1:59:10 PM2/11/08
We on apb are concerned about your obedient footstool, FRANKIE LEE of
Singapore. We are worried that, until he sees MIKE HUCKABEE squirming
beneath Thy rope-soled sandal, he will continue in his delusion that You
have anointed MIKE HUCKABEE as the next President of the United
States, when it is plain for all to see that You, in Your Infinity
Wisdom, prefer Barack Obama... or at the very least, Hillary Clinton.

Thank You God, and please help the United States to smite the unholy
heathen. We have suffered far too long under the weight of incompetent
Republican rule.

Pile O Shit, Bush

Feb 11, 2008, 2:02:20 PM2/11/08

"Simpson" <dos-...@epoxy.com> wrote in message

God will tell Suckabee's wife to do it on top of him. Crushed.

Patriot Games

Feb 12, 2008, 6:29:52 PM2/12/08
"Simpleton" <dos-...@epoxy.com> wrote in message
> Thank You God, and please...