Meet NRA Draft Dodger Wayne Lapierre

1 view

James Barrett

Apr 8, 2018, 6:14:01 PM4/8/18
Meet a gutless puke who won't allow armed gun owners near him because he's
afraid of being gunned down.

Meet NRA Draft Dodger Wayne Lapierre

How much do the CEOs of the big gun makers tip him when he's on
his knees, giving them head?

Meet the NRA's Wayne Lapierre, Vietnam war draft-dodger, and
the leader of the world of mass murder. Some hypocritical
facts:

Wayne Lapierre is the CEO parasite of a 200 million dollar
business and just gave a speech on the need for MORE guns.
WL just named former U.S. Representative and Arkansas
native Asa Hutchinson Director of the NRA's National School
Shield Program. WL never mentioned anything about the
victims of Sandy Hook in his speech. He just spoke of his
proposed National School Shield Program. WL didn't talk
about a Shield program for theaters in Aurora, CO or
shopping malls in Portland, Oregon, or parking lots in
Tuscon, AZ. By the way, there was a "good guy" in that
parking lot on Tuscon where Gabby Giffords was speaking,
but he couldn't shoot 'cause he couldn't get a clear shot,
as the movement was so frenetic. So that "good guy" having
a gun didn't help.waynelapierre WL is the lobbyist who made
these possible by overturning Dianne Feinstein's 1994 law
banning assault weapons WL has ensured that NO country has
better-equipped mass murderers than the USA. WL says there
are armed guards at every bank. Apparently he's never been
to my bank. There aren't any armed guards there. WL sent
out letters to all NRA members after the Aurora, CO
massacre asking for more money — more than their NRA dues,
to "preserve their American freedoms". He never mentioned
anything about grief for the children that died in that
theater. WL's School Shield Program — putting an armed
guard at every school in America — would cost about 7
billion/year. But does he really support this? On WL's
Board of Directors is Grover Norquist, who would be
extremely upset at the tax hikes that would have to be
implicated to create the revenue for Lapierre's "School
Shield" program.

Yep! That's surely the megalomaniac freak I'd take advice from.
Good old Wayne Lapierre — an upstanding citizen who will ensure
mass murderers remain equipped with the best and most lethal
guns in the world! Please contact your local congressional
representative and if they support the NRA or GOA, fire 'em the
next time they're up for re-election.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 8, 2018, 7:49:25 PM4/8/18
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 22:13:58 +0000 (UTC), James Barrett <sp...@md.ioz>
wrote:

> Wayne Lapierre is the CEO parasite of a 200 million dollar
> business and just gave a speech on the need for MORE guns.

Good idea. I still have room in my safe. Otherwise I gotta get one of
these.

http://www.rhinovault.com/modularvault1.jpg

That might be big enough.

MattB

Apr 8, 2018, 7:56:51 PM4/8/18
wrote:

>Meet a gutless puke who won't allow armed gun owners near him because he's
>afraid of being gunned down.
>
>Meet NRA Draft Dodger Wayne Lapierre
>
>How much do the CEOs of the big gun makers tip him when he's on
>his knees, giving them head?
>
>Meet the NRA's Wayne Lapierre, Vietnam war draft-dodger, and
>the leader of the world of mass murder. Some hypocritical
>facts:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nra-leader-wayne-lapierre-receive-draft-deferment-nervous-disorder/

In the meantime, our best guess is that he obtained a student (2-S)
deferment not long after entering Siena College (in 1967 or 1968). At
that time, according to information provided on the Selective Service
web site, “a man could qualify for a student deferment if he could
show he was a full-time student making satisfactory progress in
virtually any field of study.”

That in itself casts doubt on the claim that LaPierre sought and
received a medical deferment on the basis of a “nervous disorder” —
whether feigned or real — to evade the draft. The simple truth is that
he didn't need to go to all that trouble.

"Vietnam war draft-dodger" would appear to be a lie.

MattB

Apr 8, 2018, 7:59:03 PM4/8/18
properly outfitted that might even make a good temporary safe room.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 9, 2018, 8:21:41 PM4/9/18
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 16:00:51 -0800, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Coincidentally they are sold for that purpose, as well as storm
shelters, etc.