Re: "Christian Nation" Fascists Court Trump

1 view

David LaRue

Feb 20, 2024, 8:48:08 PMFeb 20
Phil Foster <bigtrump...@protonmail.com> wrote in
news:ur3icv$2p0ce$1...@dont-email.me:

>>Given the choice between Biden, Trump, and all others, I will go for
>>Trump. He has a vision and a plan. Biden is a puppet at best.
>>

> Trump's plan is to keep his ass lubed for all those prison rapes he's
> facing once he's imprisoned. He has no other plan.
>
> You have been duped by a crimial liar who doesn't have a Christian
> cell in his body.
>

> Just a few of Trump's Failures, Bankruptcies, Frauds & Scams
<snip>

He's a fighter. Any business person tries many things before finding
things that sell.

I'd amend that the current choice between any democrate and other
candidate, I would go with the non-democrat that has a chance of winning.
The democrats have been the lefts pawns for a while.

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 7:37:24 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:07:43 -0000 (UTC), Phil Foster <bigtrump...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

>Trump's plan is to keep his ass lubed for all those prison rapes he's
>facing once he's imprisoned.

And his vision is cross eyed.

Swill
NP: Alex North/Cleopatra - Cleopatra Enters Rome (Pt2)
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.