Re: The US now has an 85% chance of recession in 2024, the highest probability since the Great Financial Crisis, economist David Rosenberg says

Trump - Inmate Number P01135809

Feb 15, 2024, 8:43:02 PMFeb 15
>A recession is likely to hit the US economy in 2024, according to a new
>economic model highlighted by economist David Rosenberg.

Another Republican recession.

Just in time as usual.

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Feb 18, 2024, 5:41:15 PMFeb 18
your out of your mind. its been a depression ever since the false
document the euro ritual. Its a devil ritual, performed on the very 1st
day of 1999 hint, 3 upside 6s And no, no one, has told anyone the
truth in so long, that you have been robbed by 911 and the rest of the
world, that its lies now. I doubt if you can find anyone, except the
true catholic church, that tells the truth. i ALSO DOUBT, IF YOU WILL
DO ANYTHING ABOUT CHANGING IT.

On 2/15/2024 5:43 PM, Trump - Inmate Number P01135809 scribbled: