Worst ever word competition

nob...@nowhere.com

Dec 22, 2023, 11:33:25 AM12/22/23
ISTR somebody claiming that "moist" was the word most likely to gross
people out.

I can only assume that is because their vocab lacks the word "exudate".
:|||\\

auuV

Dec 24, 2023, 7:13:10 PM12/24/23
Well, Dr Pimple Popper is popular, after all.

nob...@nowhere.com

Dec 24, 2023, 8:18:34 PM12/24/23
hey Dr Pimple Popper
dont pop me!

auuV

Dec 25, 2023, 10:39:35 AM12/25/23
Now I am thinking of that caek. Was it a Fr*nch Fancy, or a Pineapple
Caek, or something else?

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 4, 2024, 5:38:16 AMJan 4
Victoria sponge caek.

Actually quite a delicious caek, *if* you can unsee the zit association,
which you cant. :|

auuV

Jan 4, 2024, 8:51:27 PMJan 4
Victoria sponge caeks are very good indeed. The large caek, sliced,
was a staple.

> *if* you can unsee the zit association,
>which you cant. :|

I dont think I ever tried eating one in that form factor. I take it
that it worked for you, because noone else wanted them?

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 8, 2024, 1:19:12 AMJan 8
On Fri, 05 Jan 2024 01:51:37 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 10:38:33 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>>Now I am thinking of that caek. Was it a Fr*nch Fancy, or a Pineapple
>>>Caek, or something else?
>>
>>Victoria sponge caek.
>>
>>Actually quite a delicious caek,
>

>Victoria sponge caeks are very good indeed. The large caek, sliced,
>was a staple.

Crimb0r now officially over. The words "large caek" are redacted from
my vocab for the foreseeable future. :(

>> *if* you can unsee the zit association,
>>which you cant. :|
>
>I dont think I ever tried eating one in that form factor. I take it
>that it worked for you, because noone else wanted them?

I might have discouraged them a little by playing up my descro of the
graphics in the ad. I couldnt help it, I was hungry! DoGGr would have
done the same!

auuV

Jan 8, 2024, 6:40:50 PMJan 8
On Mon, 08 Jan 2024 06:19:12 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Jan 2024 01:51:37 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>>>Victoria sponge caek.
>>>
>>>Actually quite a delicious caek,
>>

>>Victoria sponge caeks are very good indeed. The large caek, sliced,
>>was a staple.
>
>Crimb0r now officially over. The words "large caek" are redacted from
>my vocab for the foreseeable future. :(

Bit like my situation. No caek. Hot cross buns are possible, if
ingreds checked carefully.

>>> *if* you can unsee the zit association,
>>>which you cant. :|
>>
>>I dont think I ever tried eating one in that form factor. I take it
>>that it worked for you, because noone else wanted them?
>
>I might have discouraged them a little by playing up my descro of the
>graphics in the ad. I couldnt help it, I was hungry! DoGGr would have
>done the same!

DoGGr absolutely would! And would have made sure it was on the
floor*, to put anyone off who hadnt already been put off!

* Cat accomplice can help with that.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 12, 2024, 3:43:28 AMJan 12
On Mon, 08 Jan 2024 23:40:52 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Jan 2024 06:19:12 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>>Victoria sponge caeks are very good indeed. The large caek, sliced,
>>>was a staple.
>>
>>Crimb0r now officially over. The words "large caek" are redacted from
>>my vocab for the foreseeable future. :(
>
>Bit like my situation. No caek. Hot cross buns are possible, if
>ingreds checked carefully.

Going from crimb0r pud for breakfast to 100g of boiled kale is all you
get today, is hard. :|

>>>I dont think I ever tried eating one in that form factor. I take it
>>>that it worked for you, because noone else wanted them?
>>
>>I might have discouraged them a little by playing up my descro of the
>>graphics in the ad. I couldnt help it, I was hungry! DoGGr would have
>>done the same!
>
>DoGGr absolutely would! And would have made sure it was on the
>floor*, to put anyone off who hadnt already been put off!

Oh, sorry. I accidentally brushed that with my tail. Now some is on
the floor and the rest has fur in it. Are you sure you still want to
eat it?

>* Cat accomplice can help with that.

"You look like the cat who teamed up with the dog in an _Oceans Two_
style heist caper to get the cream."

auuV

Jan 14, 2024, 9:15:13 PMJan 14
You are not kidding. :|

>>>I might have discouraged them a little by playing up my descro of the
>>>graphics in the ad. I couldnt help it, I was hungry! DoGGr would have
>>>done the same!
>>
>>DoGGr absolutely would! And would have made sure it was on the
>>floor*, to put anyone off who hadnt already been put off!
>
>Oh, sorry. I accidentally brushed that with my tail. Now some is on
>the floor and the rest has fur in it. Are you sure you still want to
>eat it?

Works nearly every time! Apart from some family members, but DoGGr
just has to work with what hes got.

>>* Cat accomplice can help with that.
>
>"You look like the cat who teamed up with the dog in an _Oceans Two_
>style heist caper to get the cream."

Succinctly put!

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 17, 2024, 11:24:07 PMJan 17
Im not. :|

But I did discover some good news: bacon only has half the calories if
you drain the fat off it. So you can eat twice as much!

auuV

Jan 23, 2024, 4:00:48 PMJan 23
This is important knowledge about fattier fudes. See also sausages.

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 5, 2024, 8:59:20 PMFeb 5
Sausages vary in how much fat comes out, so you need to do some complex
calculus first.

Burghers are even worse - the fat loss is already accounted for in the
nutridata. :(

auuV

Feb 10, 2024, 4:49:34 PMFeb 10
Sausage is from the latin "saltus" meaning salted.

Calculus is from the latin for a small pebble.

Botulism is from the german "botulismus", originally "sausage
poisoning", from Latin "botulus" meaning sausage.

No, I thought I understood something there, but it was evanescent and
its gone now.

>Burghers are even worse - the fat loss is already accounted for in the
>nutridata. :(

I call that unsporting!

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 13, 2024, 3:07:52 PMFeb 13
I only know about sausage roll poisoning. Not sure if thats the same
thing?

>>Burghers are even worse - the fat loss is already accounted for in the
>>nutridata. :(
>
>I call that unsporting!

Bunch of po-faced killjoys. :(

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 6:56:18 PMFeb 19
Im not an expert. Best check if in doubt.

>>>Burghers are even worse - the fat loss is already accounted for in the
>>>nutridata. :(
>>
>>I call that unsporting!
>
>Bunch of po-faced killjoys. :(

Taking all the fun out of having treats!