Favourite comfort fude at present

auuV

Dec 7, 2023, 9:07:33 AM12/7/23
Somewhere in the realms of

- hot and sour noodle supe
- oats caek (chunky)
- oats caek (marmite)
- pnbr (marmite, 1 tsp only allowed)
- shoonks of mango or pineapple
- sourdough bred with jalapenos and sun dried tomatoes from CoOp (its
low fat)

nob...@nowhere.com

Dec 17, 2023, 5:26:51 PM12/17/23
How would you feel about eating this while camped out in in a tiny van
in deep snow and subzero temps somewhere in the .jpian alps? If the
answer is "pretty good" then it is truly comfort fude. :)

auuV

Dec 17, 2023, 6:25:45 PM12/17/23
Yeah, pretty good. Can I just add in crinkle cut butternut squash
chihips (cooked without fat). Got some reduced to clear in Sainsbo
this afternoon, slightly overcooked them with some tinned spuds in the
air fryer, served with ketchup, marrowfat peas, and a zhoosh of
coconut aminos because my soy sauce is nearly empty. <chefs kiss>

nob...@nowhere.com

Dec 22, 2023, 11:41:56 AM12/22/23
Im just about to have crimb0r dinnuar because ARCC refectory operates in
its own time zone. And, I suspect, not just in the "how many hours from
GMT" sense. :|

auuV

Dec 24, 2023, 7:20:49 PM12/24/23
That sounds pretty cool, actually. Did Sir Ptqrry get the idea for
"Lqbrqry Spqce" on a visit to ARCC?

nob...@nowhere.com

Dec 24, 2023, 8:13:52 PM12/24/23
Prolly.

Tonight were going to party like its 1979! :)

auuV

Dec 25, 2023, 10:35:37 AM12/25/23
Autumn Gold cider!

Those yogurt drinks?

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 4, 2024, 5:52:34 AMJan 4
Ambrosia Yogurt Juice!

Keloggs Fudge Mix!

And many, many more!

auuV

Jan 4, 2024, 8:58:34 PMJan 4
Jammie Dodgers with round apertures!

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 8, 2024, 1:11:27 AMJan 8
I cant believe were having to write about improper Jammie Dodger
aperture shape. In 2024.

Yet here we are. :|

auuV

Jan 8, 2024, 6:29:56 PMJan 8
Maybe if we watched all the old British films, TV sitcoms, and
black-and-white ads, wed get somewhere.

What was that nice cup of tea and a sit down anyway?

>Yet here we are. :|

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 12, 2024, 3:30:04 AMJan 12
A question for the Pathe News Museum: do they have an achive tape of
the introduction of JDs in 1960?

>What was that nice cup of tea and a sit down anyway?

My ISP blocks them. Dunno why.

>>Yet here we are. :|

auuV

Jan 14, 2024, 2:21:22 PMJan 14
"Juvenile Delinquents?" I thought, until I glanced further up the
ps0t.

>>What was that nice cup of tea and a sit down anyway?
>
>My ISP blocks them. Dunno why.

Isnt that weird?

I can have a look. Later. Got to eat now.

>>>Yet here we are. :|

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 17, 2024, 11:35:49 PMJan 17
Now Im picturing a U dot[sic] S dot[sic] department releasing millions
of sterile juvenile delinquents in an attempt to cotrol the juvenile
delinquent population.

It seems kind of unethical, but U dot[sic] S dot[sic] departments have
done a lot worse in the past, so...

auuV

Jan 23, 2024, 4:13:47 PMJan 23
Tight dungarees! Reefer madness! I can picture it now.

>It seems kind of unethical, but U dot[sic] S dot[sic] departments have
>done a lot worse in the past, so...

Thats true. :(((

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 5, 2024, 8:45:47 PMFeb 5
And dont forget the lewd movements they make to that Satanic music!

>>It seems kind of unethical, but U dot[sic] S dot[sic] departments have
>>done a lot worse in the past, so...
>
>Thats true. :(((

Always makes them seem a bit hypocritical when they call out someone
else doing it.

Which is a shame, because someone should call that shit out.

auuV

Feb 6, 2024, 7:25:22 PMFeb 6
"Elvis the Pelvis"

>>>It seems kind of unethical, but U dot[sic] S dot[sic] departments have
>>>done a lot worse in the past, so...
>>
>>Thats true. :(((
>
>Always makes them seem a bit hypocritical when they call out someone
>else doing it.
>
>Which is a shame, because someone should call that shit out.

AGREED

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 10, 2024, 5:47:07 AMFeb 10
"Formerly Chucks".