hapey teh crimb0r evereybodey!

auuV

Dec 24, 2023, 7:23:02 PM12/24/23
:)

A cool yule to aroonnians everywhere! :)

nob...@nowhere.com

Dec 24, 2023, 8:11:55 PM12/24/23
On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 00:23:03 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

> :)
>
>A cool yule to aroonnians everywhere! :)

Merii kurisumasu!

Though I suppose I should really say "krisamas kee badhaee" since
apparently Im having the traditional .ukian crimb0r dish of chikkin
tikka masala this year. :D

auuV

Dec 25, 2023, 10:34:15 AM12/25/23
Very nice, too!

Merii kurisumasu!

Krisamas kee badhaee!

God Jul!

Because I think I am having hasselback spuds with my dinnuar.

Just had some hot supe and the heat made my teeth, cold from walking
around in Outsideness, a bit sensitive.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 4, 2024, 5:55:43 AMJan 4
On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 15:34:17 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 01:11:58 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 00:23:03 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> :)
>>>
>>>A cool yule to aroonnians everywhere! :)
>>
>>Merii kurisumasu!
>>
>>Though I suppose I should really say "krisamas kee badhaee" since
>>apparently Im having the traditional .ukian crimb0r dish of chikkin
>>tikka masala this year. :D
>
>Very nice, too!
>
>Merii kurisumasu!
>
>Krisamas kee badhaee!
>
>God Jul!
>
>Because I think I am having hasselback spuds with my dinnuar.

I still have {many} spuds to eat! :)

And only 3.5 days of crimb0r left! :(

>Just had some hot supe and the heat made my teeth, cold from walking
>around in Outsideness, a bit sensitive.

"Wrongdrink". :DDDdd

auuV

Jan 4, 2024, 9:01:04 PMJan 4
On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 10:56:01 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 15:34:17 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>>>Merii kurisumasu!
>>>
>>>Though I suppose I should really say "krisamas kee badhaee" since
>>>apparently Im having the traditional .ukian crimb0r dish of chikkin
>>>tikka masala this year. :D
>>
>>Very nice, too!
>>
>>Merii kurisumasu!
>>
>>Krisamas kee badhaee!
>>
>>God Jul!
>>
>>Because I think I am having hasselback spuds with my dinnuar.
>
>I still have {many} spuds to eat! :)

I still havent had my Hasselblad spuds!

>And only 3.5 days of crimb0r left! :(

How do you work that out? Doesnt it stop after twelfth night?

>>Just had some hot supe and the heat made my teeth, cold from walking
>>around in Outsideness, a bit sensitive.
>
>"Wrongdrink". :DDDd

I know. Its not so funey really.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 8, 2024, 1:09:51 AMJan 8
On Fri, 05 Jan 2024 02:01:14 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 10:56:01 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>>Very nice, too!
>>>
>>>Merii kurisumasu!
>>>
>>>Krisamas kee badhaee!
>>>
>>>God Jul!
>>>
>>>Because I think I am having hasselback spuds with my dinnuar.
>>
>>I still have {many} spuds to eat! :)
>
>I still havent had my Hasselblad spuds!

Seen through an Au Gratin lens?

>>And only 3.5 days of crimb0r left! :(
>
>How do you work that out? Doesnt it stop after twelfth night?

It does. But when is twelfth night? That depends entirely on the
calendar you use!

>>>Just had some hot supe and the heat made my teeth, cold from walking
>>>around in Outsideness, a bit sensitive.
>>
>>"Wrongdrink". :DDDd
>
>I know. Its not so funey really.

Caller: Help, police! This drink hurt my teefs feefees!

Police: Oi, drink! You got a loicence for those centigrades?

Sorry. No, youre right. Its not.

auuV

Jan 8, 2024, 6:27:50 PMJan 8
On Mon, 08 Jan 2024 06:09:51 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Jan 2024 02:01:14 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>>>I still have {many} spuds to eat! :)
>>
>>I still havent had my Hasselblad spuds!

*Still* havent had them! I had to roast (air fry) my leftover spuds
from yesterday. Had them with air fried chunks of courgette and a
dusting of roast potato seasoning, which is semolina and herbs and
spices, applied before roasting (air frying), gives a nice bit of
<cronsch!>

>Seen through an Au Gratin lens?

Of course!

>>>And only 3.5 days of crimb0r left! :(
>>
>>How do you work that out? Doesnt it stop after twelfth night?
>
>It does. But when is twelfth night? That depends entirely on the
>calendar you use!

I like this system!

>>>"Wrongdrink". :DDDd
>>
>>I know. Its not so funey really.
>
>Caller: Help, police! This drink hurt my teefs feefees!
>
>Police: Oi, drink! You got a loicence for those centigrades?

Hmm, needs a bit of work.

>Sorry. No, youre right. Its not.

Im sure something could work.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 12, 2024, 3:23:25 AMJan 12
No point; its likely to be replaced by a compulsory Centgrade Tax soon
anyway.

auuV

Jan 14, 2024, 2:18:44 PMJan 14
Hows that going to operate?

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 17, 2024, 11:37:14 PMJan 17
Everybody gets the Centigrade Tax taken out of their income at source.

If the temp goes above 40 degC they pay more.

Simple.

auuV

Jan 23, 2024, 4:11:46 PMJan 23
(Theres a surcharge in Scotland.)

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 5, 2024, 8:46:26 PMFeb 5
Well those RVs aint cheap!

auuV

Feb 6, 2024, 7:26:20 PMFeb 6
Convert this old van for GBP 3.50.

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 10, 2024, 5:47:36 AMFeb 10
So thats what Nessie was up to.

auuV

Feb 10, 2024, 5:10:14 PMFeb 10
Whats your evidence for that?

(Can you imagine how many subscribers she would get?)

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 13, 2024, 2:44:27 PMFeb 13
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness_Monster#/media/File:Hoaxed_photo_of_the_Loch_Ness_monster.jpg

Dont know why theyre calling that a "hoaxed photo". It looks like a
photo to me.

>(Can you imagine how many subscribers she would get?)

The Gram? OnlyFans? *WikiFlippers*???

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 6:35:43 PMFeb 19
Maybe I should start a discussion on the photo page, arguing it should
be renamed to <File:Photo used in a Loch Ness Monster hoax.jpg>

>>(Can you imagine how many subscribers she would get?)
>
>The Gram? OnlyFans? *WikiFlippers*???

YouTube is what I was thinking.

But yeah, I guess shed do well on WikiFlippers.