Hows ARCC Refectory Twelfth Night?

auuV

Jan 7, 2024, 5:25:09 PMJan 7
Feasting like kings, I hope.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 8, 2024, 1:06:21 AMJan 8
On Sun, 07 Jan 2024 22:25:07 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>Feasting like kings, I hope.

If the kings had access to an extra treasury or two packed with T€500
notes perhaps.

And no access to any kind of timepiece.

auuV

Jan 8, 2024, 6:24:37 PMJan 8
All seems fair and perfectly in order. Carry on.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 12, 2024, 3:20:13 AMJan 12
Well its only the year 68. What did they expect? Timepiece not invent
yet; just gaze up at utterly impenetrable orange clouds and make wild
guess for now.

auuV

Jan 14, 2024, 2:17:59 PMJan 14
Was that when they arrived?

I might have had questions about that.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 17, 2024, 11:39:19 PMJan 17
Depends what you are prepared to accept for "timepiece".

But for example sundials wont work on Titan.

>I might have had questions about that.

Then you might have received equivocations in response.

auuV

Jan 23, 2024, 4:15:13 PMJan 23
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 04:39:30 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 19:17:56 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>>>Well its only the year 68. What did they expect? Timepiece not invent
>>>yet; just gaze up at utterly impenetrable orange clouds and make wild
>>>guess for now.
>>
>>Was that when they arrived?
>
>Depends what you are prepared to accept for "timepiece".

"Pick me up at sunset and dont be late."

>But for example sundials wont work on Titan.

Bit like Scotland.

>>I might have had questions about that.
>
>Then you might have received equivocations in response.

I would not be the slightest bit surprised.

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 5, 2024, 8:42:14 PMFeb 5
On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 21:13:58 +0000, auuV <au...@aroonn.uk> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 04:39:30 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>>Was that when they arrived?
>>
>>Depends what you are prepared to accept for "timepiece".
>
>"Pick me up at sunset and dont be late."

Web application will be ready when leaves fall from trees.

>>But for example sundials wont work on Titan.
>
>Bit like Scotland.

Bit like Scotland owing to distance from sun.

Bit like Shijiazhuang Prefecture owing to atmospheric quality.

Double whammy really.

>>>I might have had questions about that.
>>
>>Then you might have received equivocations in response.
>
>I would not be the slightest bit surprised.

It turns out excuses are AIs "killer app". :|

auuV

Feb 6, 2024, 7:23:35 PMFeb 6
On Tue, 06 Feb 2024 01:42:22 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 21:13:58 +0000, auuV <au...@aroonn.uk> wrote:

>>>Depends what you are prepared to accept for "timepiece".
>>
>>"Pick me up at sunset and dont be late."
>
>Web application will be ready when leaves fall from trees.
>
>>>But for example sundials wont work on Titan.
>>
>>Bit like Scotland.
>
>Bit like Scotland owing to distance from sun.

Cant argue with that.

>Bit like Shijiazhuang Prefecture owing to atmospheric quality.

:(((

>Double whammy really.

How many whammies are we aiming for?

>>>Then you might have received equivocations in response.
>>
>>I would not be the slightest bit surprised.
>
>It turns out excuses are AIs "killer app". :|

I should try that. Generate an excuse. Why am I still up and tiping
at 00:23 when I have to get up in the morning?

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 10, 2024, 5:45:51 AMFeb 10
ALL the whammies! Were whammymaxxing!

>>>I would not be the slightest bit surprised.
>>
>>It turns out excuses are AIs "killer app". :|
>
>I should try that. Generate an excuse. Why am I still up and tiping
>at 00:23 when I have to get up in the morning?

Its 10:46 here. And Im just orf to Pie Dish.

auuV

Feb 10, 2024, 5:08:18 PMFeb 10
Well you should have seen Arthurs Seat this afternoon when ye couldnae
see it for mist!

>>>It turns out excuses are AIs "killer app". :|
>>
>>I should try that. Generate an excuse. Why am I still up and tiping
>>at 00:23 when I have to get up in the morning?
>
>Its 10:46 here. And Im just orf to Pie Dish.

22:03 and Ive got a washing on and wish I had some pineapple juice.

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 13, 2024, 2:47:29 PMFeb 13
Imagine not being able to see wavelengths that arent scattered by large
droplet water vapour! Youd be unable to see through fog! It would
suck! :D

>>>I should try that. Generate an excuse. Why am I still up and tiping
>>>at 00:23 when I have to get up in the morning?
>>
>>Its 10:46 here. And Im just orf to Pie Dish.
>
>22:03 and Ive got a washing on and wish I had some pineapple juice.

19:47 and I have 5L of pineapple juice just sitting there on the counter
next to a bottle of Malibu.

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 6:39:22 PMFeb 19
Its all too beautiful.

>>>Its 10:46 here. And Im just orf to Pie Dish.
>>
>>22:03 and Ive got a washing on and wish I had some pineapple juice.
>
>19:47 and I have 5L of pineapple juice just sitting there on the counter
>next to a bottle of Malibu.

23:38 and Im drinking a delicious vits mostly for the refreshing
orange flavour.