Does Rishi Sunak remind anyone else of Arnold J Rimmer?

1 view

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 5, 2024, 8:37:04 PMFeb 5
It would certainly explain a lot. :|

auuV

Feb 6, 2024, 7:19:32 PMFeb 6
On Tue, 06 Feb 2024 01:37:13 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>It would certainly explain a lot. :|

Oh my, now you come to mention it!

O_O

Can it be unseen?

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 10, 2024, 5:40:39 AMFeb 10
Not just the appearnce. Mannerisms as well. And personality too, Ill
be bound. :|

auuV

Feb 10, 2024, 5:02:00 PMFeb 10
TBF, prime minister S doesnt eat for 36 hours at the start of each
week and second-class technician R doesnt seem to eat much*, so there
might be something in what you say.

* I didnt see any series when They[TM] mucked about with Rimmers
state.

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 13, 2024, 2:52:40 PMFeb 13
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 22:02:07 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:41:13 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>>Oh my, now you come to mention it!
>>>
>>> O_O
>>>
>>>Can it be unseen?
>>
>>Not just the appearnce. Mannerisms as well. And personality too, Ill
>>be bound. :|
>
>TBF, prime minister S doesnt eat for 36 hours at the start of each
>week and second-class technician R doesnt seem to eat much*, so there
>might be something in what you say.

Does *every* tory PM have to have a stupid biological drive defying
quirk?

Must we add Pathological Demand Avoidance to their lystte of faults?

>* I didnt see any series when They[TM] mucked about with Rimmers
>state.

Very carefully worded.

You must have missed a lot of it then. :|

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 6:45:52 PMFeb 19
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:52:53 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 22:02:07 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>>>Not just the appearnce. Mannerisms as well. And personality too, Ill
>>>be bound. :|
>>
>>TBF, prime minister S doesnt eat for 36 hours at the start of each
>>week and second-class technician R doesnt seem to eat much*, so there
>>might be something in what you say.
>
>Does *every* tory PM have to have a stupid biological drive defying
>quirk?

Thatch: didnt slepe much, ate more eggs than the stupid dietary advice
of the time recommended.

May: awful self-conscious dancer but didnt keep it to herself

Cameron: *REDACTED* dead pig

Johnson: didnt keep *REDACTED* to himself.

Then there was that one that had a shelf life shorter than a lettuce.
Is that a biological quirk?

>Must we add Pathological Demand Avoidance to their lystte of faults?
>
>>* I didnt see any series when They[TM] mucked about with Rimmers
>>state.
>
>Very carefully worded.

It was.

>You must have missed a lot of it then. :|

Sure did!