They were shit when they were with the Blowfish, and theyre shit now

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 17, 2024, 3:19:54 AMJan 17
Just had a look at drive prices. Apropos nothing at all.

Rather higher than I would have expected desu. I presume this is due to
the situation in the Red Sea? CUNTS.

auuV

Jan 18, 2024, 8:32:05 AMJan 18
What is/was the Blowfish?

I know it as a fine company for boots, some vegan.

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 18, 2024, 5:34:30 PMJan 18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 13:32:06 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Jan 2024 08:19:59 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:
>
>>Just had a look at drive prices. Apropos nothing at all.
>>
>>Rather higher than I would have expected desu. I presume this is due to
>>the situation in the Red Sea? CUNTS.
>
>What is/was the Blowfish?

A guaranteed patent free, well regarded, fast symmetric key block cypher
algo?

>I know it as a fine company for boots, some vegan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hootie_%26_the_Blowfish

auuV

Jan 18, 2024, 7:24:19 PMJan 18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 22:34:44 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 13:32:06 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Jan 2024 08:19:59 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:
>>
>>>Just had a look at drive prices. Apropos nothing at all.
>>>
>>>Rather higher than I would have expected desu. I presume this is due to
>>>the situation in the Red Sea? CUNTS.
>>
>>What is/was the Blowfish?
>
>A guaranteed patent free, well regarded, fast symmetric key block cypher
>algo?
>
>>I know it as a fine company for boots, some vegan.

Loved my Blowfish biker boots. I modded them and wore them to work
for years. :)

They were quite like this

https://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/blowfish-malibu-rel-buckle-vegan-black-boots/1493127060/

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hootie_%26_the_Blowfish

Oh yeah, them too!

<klik!>

|Genres
|Alternative rocksoft rockroots rockheartland rockjangle pop

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 5, 2024, 9:03:10 PMFeb 5
On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 00:24:22 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 22:34:44 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>>What is/was the Blowfish?
>>
>>A guaranteed patent free, well regarded, fast symmetric key block cypher
>>algo?
>>
>>>I know it as a fine company for boots, some vegan.
>
>Loved my Blowfish biker boots. I modded them and wore them to work
>for years. :)
>
>They were quite like this
>
>https://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/blowfish-malibu-rel-buckle-vegan-black-boots/1493127060/

Feh. I invented distressed jeans.

>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hootie_%26_the_Blowfish
>
>Oh yeah, them too!
>
><klik!>
>
>|Genres
>|Alternative rocksoft rockroots rockheartland rockjangle pop

Theyre one of those bands where the name always put me off.

They might churn out the greatest radio friendly AOR going and I would
never know. :(

auuV

Feb 10, 2024, 4:50:38 PMFeb 10
As long as you can live with that prospect, its all good.

What about those Switchblade bands though, eh?

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 13, 2024, 3:02:30 PMFeb 13
I haunts me sometimes. But only sometimes.

>What about those Switchblade bands though, eh?

You mean Strawberry Switchblade, Switchblade, and/or Switchblade
Symphony? Or someone else?

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 13, 2024, 3:25:32 PMFeb 13
*It

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 6:55:04 PMFeb 19
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:02:43 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

A balanced approach.

>>What about those Switchblade bands though, eh?
>
>You mean Strawberry Switchblade, Switchblade, and/or Switchblade
>Symphony? Or someone else?

I meant them, although I wasnt thinking of Switchblade Symphony at the
time. Might have overlooked or forgotten them.

Walked home via back streets today. There was a little white van
parked at the side of the road, making a faint noise. "Mr Knife". I
turned back to have a look after I passed it and the back door was
open, a man (Mr Knife, I presume) sitting behind the sharpening
machine, working away. There are many restaurants in the area.

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 6:56:46 PMFeb 19
Grokked from context. :)

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 7:36:26 PMFeb 19
Oops.

"The Knife Guy", not to be confused with "Mr Knife Guy" which seems to
be based in the north of England.

https://www.instagram.com/theknifeguy.edi/